Posted 3/4/2021 6:01 PM (#414896) Subject: How can we manage posture-changing low blood pressure?
There are several easy ways. To manage or prevent low blood pressure or drop from posture such as
- Try eating more salt. This must be done with caution. And only after consulting a doctor Excessive amounts of salt Can raise blood pressure Beyond the healthy level And create new health risks
- Eat small amounts of food at a time If blood pressure drops after eating Your doctor may recommend small meals. Low carb
- Drink more water Drinking water regularly can help prevent symptoms. Of low blood pressure But avoid or limit the amount of alcohol entering the body. This is because alcohol can worsen the low blood pressure when standing up.
- daily exercise To exercise the calf muscles before sitting up before getting out of bed. Sit at the foot of your bed for a while. Additionally, more frequent exercise may help reduce symptoms. Of low blood pressure in a standing position
- Avoid bending over If you drop something on the floor, squatting to reduce the risk.
- Wear tight stockings or bandages. Compression stockings or a gauze can be helpful in reducing symptoms. Of low blood pressure when standing
- get up slowly You can reduce the symptoms of dizziness and lightheadedness. That occur in conjunction with low blood pressure when standing. With a slow change of position Instead of getting out of bed immediately in the morning Take a deep breath for a few minutes and sit up slowly before standing up.
- Add a pillow to sleep Sleeping with the head slightly raised Can help counteract the effects of gravity
- Leg movement while standing If you begin to experience symptoms while standing Have the thighs crossed in a scissor pattern and squeeze the legs. Or raise one leg on the floor or chair And pushed forward as much as possible These movements allow blood to flow from the legs to the heart.