x

VFUN Message

VFUN Login history

You can check login success logs for the last 3 months.

Login date(UTC) Login IP
No login log exists for the last 3 months.
x

VFUN Message

VFUN Sign In

luminary

luminary
Game is running.
Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need help from a GM riggggggggght now plz
Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... >
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Feedback & Tech Support -> GM ChamberMessage format

theeeAdolescent
Posted 2/12/2010 4:55 PM (#100735)
Subject: Need help from a GM riggggggggght now plz

Veteran

Ok, I bought 30 dollars worth of gcoins on NDOORS website, not IJJI, and guess what? I can't buy anything. Says "must reach lvl 30 before using item mall"
WELL, you see, I'm lvl 95, so i don't really understand why this is happening, but pretty much, I demand it's fixed asap because this is my money, not money I took out of my mommy's wallet, and I really don't have cash to just be throwing away right now =/ I have bills to pay, come onnnn. So PLEASE get back to me right away. I do gcoin a bit, and if my problem isn't addressed right away, I guarantee that you will never see money coming from my account again because like I said, I can't risk just throwing away my money to a game getting literally NOTHING in return. So GM's, please get back to me right away...this is very frustrating and very important to me. You can PM me on here or in game, or better yet, whisper me in game or PM me for my msn.
Thank you, I know your busy :]
-Bree
(athena server: lizzard)
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Moe
Posted 2/12/2010 5:17 PM (#100740 - in reply to #100735)
Subject: Re: Need help from a GM riggggggggght now plz

Veteran

me too. but my issue is i cant change ijji to ndoors gcoin. after i try to exchange the coins and punch in my pw. it just hangs there for a minute then says internet connection issue. Z>Z
theeeAdolescent
Posted 2/12/2010 5:24 PM (#100742 - in reply to #100740)

Veteran

dude, they need to get a handle on this crap. Like, this is people's MONEY. What if somebody got all crazy about it? Like..lawsuit status!
GaaraDS
Posted 2/12/2010 9:23 PM (#100767 - in reply to #100735)

Veteran

ouch sorry to hear that lizzard
Lala
Posted 2/12/2010 9:49 PM (#100770 - in reply to #100767)

Expert

that stinks

I hope you get your issue straightened and you get your Gcoins.
BigDil
Posted 2/12/2010 11:15 PM (#100783 - in reply to #100735)

Extreme Veteran

Ok, I bought 30 dollars worth of gcoins on NDOORS website, not IJJI, and guess what? I can't buy anything. Says "must reach lvl 30 before using item mall"

you just answered your problem you bought g coins on ndoors website not ijji so if your main is on ijji then theres your issue because what you did was you bought g coins for your ndoors account ive had this happen to me and i couldnt do anything about it the gms wont do anything you just gotta buy tradeable items to trade over to your main from ijji
Pammi
Posted 2/13/2010 12:26 PM (#100844 - in reply to #100735)

Elite Veteran

no her main is on NDOORS she was just saying..she didnt have to exchange that the coins were there but it wont let her buy anything..

the reason she said it the w she did was cause when she was trying to explain it to al of us in game we all told her to go to atlantica get level 30 there and exchange them...BUT she doesnt need to exchange as her accnt is nDOORS it wont let her BUY anything....

Edited by Pammi 2/13/2010 12:28 PM
A_BowlOfRice
Posted 2/13/2010 7:44 PM (#100919 - in reply to #100735)

Regular

theeeAdolescent, um i dont think GM can do much, especially we are getting new ones. they can send message to ijji but then ijji must send it to nddors dev. took 2 week and a half to resolve my gcoin issue so gl. umm lawsuit? you can go and hire someone and pay much money to hire someone than the money you lose unless you know someone that do it for free. I think i remember a guy post a "threat" bekuz he was pissed off about the gcoin problems. im not shure ijji/ndoors read the forum but there were still gcoin issues afterwards -__- so? you can just go to ijji headquarters and demand it. in person is much better
blakemoso1
Posted 2/13/2010 7:59 PM (#100920 - in reply to #100919)

Expert

A_BowlOfRice - 2/14/2010 8:44 AM

theeeAdolescent, um i dont think GM can do much, especially we are getting new ones. they can send message to ijji but then ijji must send it to nddors dev. took 2 week and a half to resolve my gcoin issue so gl. umm lawsuit? you can go and hire someone and pay much money to hire someone than the money you lose unless you know someone that do it for free. I think i remember a guy post a "threat" bekuz he was pissed off about the gcoin problems. im not shure ijji/ndoors read the forum but there were still gcoin issues afterwards -__- so? you can just go to ijji headquarters and demand it. in person is much better

read the post above yours.
Pammi
Posted 2/14/2010 6:21 AM (#100971 - in reply to #100735)

Elite Veteran

.... ty blake I hate when people dont read anything.. she said..NDOORS ......... and then i even explained it..
SharShar
Posted 2/14/2010 8:30 AM (#100991 - in reply to #100735)

Expert

wow. I hope it gets fixed.

@ bowl of rice_a Usually one reads what they are replying to.
oh no! did I spell your name wrong? I guess I should have read your post better -.-
She isnt ijji. What on earth made you think she was ijji? I didnt get that from her post.

I would suggest sending a support ticket on this EVERY day. Just copy and paste what you send originally, and just keep sending until it gets fixed.
A_BowlOfRice
Posted 2/14/2010 12:14 PM (#101016 - in reply to #100735)

Regular

i know but why is she posting it in ijji forum? if she is from ndoors. go to the ndoors forum maybe you might get a quicker response.
"they can send message to ijji but then ijji must send it to nddors dev"
-i mean i did understand she is from ndoors when I state this. but it seems that by posting here she is requesting ijji's help. and I suggest here to go directly to ndoors

"they can send message to ijji but then ijji must send it to nddors dev. took 2 week and a half to resolve my gcoin issue so gl."
and i explained here that you rather send it directly ndoors so you do not have to wait for ijji to relay the message to ndoors...

"Says "must reach lvl 30 before using item mall"
- what "says"? pls state the subject with the verb or should I ***ume? I do not know specifically what problem with which company. however, by stating it here I can only ***ume it has to do with Ijji rather than Ndoors (but Ndoors is Ijji's boss so what is the point of stating it here when there is a ndoors forum?).

for pammi, you said, "she was trying to explain it to al of us in game." first of all, you probably understand the problem much more clear than me because you actually talk to her "in game" so dont go and tell me that I do not understand when you already have the background of the situation compare to me who base it on what she typed.

+look at her post you see any reason she gave for the post in ijji rather than ndoors?

hmm i guess you guys dont understand what I post so before you correct me pls correct yourself...

Edited by A_BowlOfRice 2/14/2010 12:28 PM
Pammi
Posted 2/14/2010 12:19 PM (#101018 - in reply to #101016)

Elite Veteran

WOWWWWWW THIS ISSSS THE NDOORS FORUM!!!!!!!!! HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME? I THINK U SERIOUSLY NEED TO GO DELETE UR POSTS.. U LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT

wow... i cant even..... comment more on that .... ijji Luminary doenst have its own forum.. we all use the ndoor forum.. which is what this is... just becuase ur at ijji.com/luminary/forum or whatever does not mean..this is ijji forum.. that one was closed.... idk how to explain it more ... its kinda a portal? lol a portal to the Ndoors webpage but its under ijji? god thats complicated how bout we just say ALL OF US USE THIS FORUM! NDOORS AND IJJI THIS ISNT IJJI ONLY! lol .. mk good..

ohoh and we all have the same GMs too...... yep.. amazing i know.. u learn something new every day hm?

so in the end of my rant thats hard to read cause im just soo.. umm confused.. and shocked that someone is actually that dumb.....

there is a reason we dont understand what you are saying..... it has to do with you not understanding how luminary works...

Edited by Pammi 2/14/2010 12:25 PM
Pammi
Posted 2/14/2010 12:32 PM (#101019 - in reply to #101016)

Elite Veteran

A_BowlOfRice - 2/14/2010 2:14 PM

i know but why is she posting it in ijji forum? if she is from ndoors. go to the ndoors forum maybe you might get a quicker response.
"they can send message to ijji but then ijji must send it to nddors dev"
-i mean i did understand she is from ndoors when I state this. but it seems that by posting here she is requesting ijji's help. and I suggest here to go directly to ndoors

"they can send message to ijji but then ijji must send it to nddors dev. took 2 week and a half to resolve my gcoin issue so gl."
and i explained here that you rather send it directly ndoors so you do not have to wait for ijji to relay the message to ndoors...

"Says "must reach lvl 30 before using item mall"
- what "says"? pls state the subject with the verb or should I ***ume? I do not know specifically what problem with which company. however, by stating it here I can only ***ume it has to do with Ijji rather than Ndoors (but Ndoors is Ijji's boss so what is the point of stating it here when there is a ndoors forum?).

for pammi, you said, "she was trying to explain it to al of us in game." first of all, you probably understand the problem much more clear than me because you actually talk to her "in game" so dont go and tell me that I do not understand when you already have the background of the situation compare to me who base it on what she typed.

+look at her post you see any reason she gave for the post in ijji rather than ndoors?

hmm i guess you guys dont understand what I post so before you correct me pls correct yourself...

Kid..... dont try to act like you know what is going on and give advice.. u already proved ur self to be an idiot with ur " this is the ijji forum" comment....

Let me repeat this for you THIS IS THE NDOOOOOR FORUM SHE IS CORRECT BY POSTING HERE SO GO EDIT UR POSTS AND STOP ACTING LIKE SHE IS AN IDIOT...the only idiot here is u.. sry its true

Edited by Pammi 2/14/2010 12:33 PM
A_BowlOfRice
Posted 2/14/2010 12:42 PM (#101023 - in reply to #100735)

Regular

o really sorry for my naiveness I guess I did not know that this belongs to ndoors? i played here 1 month only (i quit and return so im new to everything except g coin issues because I faced it during my 1 month return). hmm thanks for calling me an idiot. o I thought being in North America means your an American my bad. i guess I though ijji still have a forum because I was formerly from S1 and ijji forum did exist for me so I did not know the change.

"its kinda a portal? lol a portal to the Ndoors webpage but its under ijji? god thats complicated how bout we just say ALL OF US USE THIS FORUM! NDOORS AND IJJI THIS ISNT IJJI ONLY! lol .. mk good.."
-hmm if you do not know how to explain I guess newcomers can only ***ume.

yep. im very dumb for not knowing this information about the switch.

"there is a reason we dont understand what you are saying..... it has to do with you not understanding how luminary works..."
- before you start insulting and degrading me. you yourself did not verify and asked me if I knew or not but you still start to bash. you based it on as s umtpion that I knew. like I explained for my naiveness of the change and apologize for not updating my luminary knowledge. i learn changes slowly and I do not play this game often either so its not really an important thing to me know all these stuff

in brief, i thought with my situation and how i went through the process would help her. I guess im not suggesting help for gcoin issues anymore because I retorted against. ill keep my mouth shut now.
A_BowlOfRice
Posted 2/14/2010 12:43 PM (#101024 - in reply to #100735)

Regular

o one more thing ONLY EXPERT GIVES SUGGEST ON FORUM OR ELSE PAMMI GO APES YOU
Frampton02
Posted 2/14/2010 12:45 PM (#101025 - in reply to #101018)

Elite Veteran

ijji forum http://luminary.ijji.com/center/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=10...
ndoors forum http://luminary.ndoorsgames.com/center/forum/forums/thread-view.asp...

notice anything? :| lol....and if u look in the source code it says /center/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=10105&posts=13&mid=101018
first / meaning whatever site it is requested from
Pammi
Posted 2/14/2010 12:45 PM (#101026 - in reply to #101023)

Elite Veteran

that would be perfectly fine.. if u werent acting like you knew everything and everyone else was ******.... kinda like you didnt read the comments before posting... as i said .. im actually not mean most days but this just blew me away.. the way you were talking like u knew what was being said and everyone else was wrong.. u should defer to people who have been here.. before posting i even tried to talk to you in game but u werent logged in i kinda felt sry for you for looking that dumb.. but then u edited ur comment about people needing to correct themselves before correcting u... lol.. then i just had to say something..

and ur comment about only experts give suggestion... thats not needed.. just know alittle abou what ur talking about before trying to help.. cause if u dont.. ur just causing more confusion for the poster... not helping

Edited by Pammi 2/14/2010 12:48 PM
A_BowlOfRice
Posted 2/14/2010 12:51 PM (#101027 - in reply to #100735)

Regular

oo oic so ndoors and ijji does use the same. that was different in S1 for me thanks for the info Framp
A_BowlOfRice
Posted 2/14/2010 12:58 PM (#101029 - in reply to #100735)

Regular

telling her to go to ndoors instead of ijji doesnt mean I know everything. its a common process for people with problems. I specify my situation becauseit was a goin issue similar to hers (i do not know where you get the tone that I knew everything) im 100% I read her post before posting mine it was a bit vague about the problems but I can only *** ume if you have problems go the people? is that a common thing to do? i did not say that your wrong in any means (post the comment that represent this)? I went through it myself but im a victim so i know how somewhat you CAN do, not a spectator or an expert. look at my post did i retort or insult you in anyways? i mean wow? well i edited to change how you told me I did not understand the situation. well like i said based on what she wrote I understand the situation vaguely.

i thought forum is freedom of speech. i did know a ittle about or i ***ume i do because i was a victim...
Pammi
Posted 2/14/2010 1:06 PM (#101030 - in reply to #101029)

Elite Veteran

lol are u done yet?
blakemoso1
Posted 2/14/2010 1:13 PM (#101032 - in reply to #101029)

Expert

A_BowlOfRice - 2/15/2010 1:58 AM

i thought forum is freedom of speech. i did know a ittle about or i ***ume i do because i was a victim...

by your own logic, pam has the freedom to say whatever she wants aswell as you, so don't complain if what she says is negative.

When you ***ume, you make an *** out of u and me. Dont give advice based on ***umptions.
A_BowlOfRice
Posted 2/14/2010 1:54 PM (#101040 - in reply to #100735)

Regular

"When you ***ume, you make an *** out of u and me."
- such a cliche.

for blake,
well pammi told me if you knew a little you can say it. ultimately, if your problems keep reoccuring you should report directly to ndoors (YES THIS IS MY as umption but i believe it is a correct a ss umption and adivce..)? and pls think of this situation and not generalize that a s s umptions are mostly bad which I concur with you, but its about this situation.

"i ***ume i do because i was a victim..."
blake, if experience (this is as umption based on experience) cant help someone else then you must know for a fact what to do and how to fix correct, an expert?
look here what I said, "o one more thing ONLY EXPERT GIVES SUGGEST ON FORUM OR ELSE PAMMI GO APES YOU" - yes I i agree with you only expert from now on forum.

afterwards....pammi posted....
"just know alittle abou what ur talking about before trying to help"- Pammi
then Pammi say no need experts just know a little. i thought to myself i did know a little. I m guessing because she knows a lot based on experience too but she is not an expert that is why she is saying this (because the only people should be expert around here are the developers)

base on your logic blake, i guess i can say anything right?
so if i got retorted against SHOULD response saying that I am going to kill you or threat you; or call you an internet banger. first of all if you insult people online ind do not have the guts to meet them face to face then dont say it. especially, if that person is serious and actually hire a PI and search for you. you know there are a lot of adults (18+ that plays this game and not some kid. that would be crazy right? dont worry Pammi, this are hypothetical situation. if pammi knew i didnt know about info i guess she wouldnt say retort =P. im am a bit angry when a person i do not even know in rl or ingame insults me and I never ever did insult her and this was just an arguement.
blakemoso1
Posted 2/14/2010 2:41 PM (#101048 - in reply to #101040)

Expert

i can barely understand what you are saying, so I have no response.
A_BowlOfRice
Posted 2/14/2010 2:55 PM (#101049 - in reply to #101048)

Regular

thanks, dont respond to any of my post again since you will barely understand it only. odd how come nowis barely now but it wasnt before.
Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... >
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)