x

VFUN Message

VFUN Login history

You can check login success logs for the last 3 months.

Login date(UTC) Login IP
No login log exists for the last 3 months.
x

VFUN Message

VFUN Sign In

luminary

luminary
Game is running.
Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Official Petition for the 10 hour delay [GoonZu Election]
Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... >
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Feedback & Tech Support -> GM ChamberMessage format

Reborn
Posted 3/9/2010 3:28 PM (#105277)
Subject: Official Petition for the 10 hour delay [GoonZu Election]

Elite Veteran

GM - [01:14:56]

delay can be done but for the counting of votes it is automatic
though we cannot delay the result in morthan 10 hours

While the suggestion on having All towns to publicize their active (none alt/reco/mule) character's name out
Then have GM to manually count all of those individual players* to prevent another Reco appointed Gz
Has Failed

-Given that the above quote has no intention of nullifying the reco votes, dispite there being over 220 reco/alt names in which the players can name out that voted on this season's Athena election.

I believe, we should wait til the very last minute to see if there any other solutions that we havent thought of
Be it in vain or not, is anyone of the GoonZu Candidate fine with the idea that they may end up being elected by a bias, questionable and or disputable system?

If by a 0.000001% chance that all of the candidate of Season 11 on all 3 server is against Reco election
We plea that there will be a manual vote count (Not just IP filter that player can still modify)
Its ok if next season starts a day or 2 later for the 'counting' to take place.
No one thats still on luminary will like to see more of those dramatic "Reco goonzu, bah thing" anymore.

Please sign here if your one of the candidate and would like to appeal for a proper vote count
(before midnightp)

When is republic order going to return to our server after democracy riegn for the last 50 luminary game year

*This include some of the player whose for any reason townless but are main character
Top of the page Bottom of the page
PistolaRemington
Posted 3/9/2010 5:26 PM (#105298 - in reply to #105277)
Subject: RE: Official Petition for the 10 hour delay [GoonZu Election]

Expert

Reborn - 3/9/2010 3:28 PM

While the suggestion on having All towns to publicize their active (none alt/reco/mule) character's name out
Then have GM to manually count all of those individual players* to prevent another Reco appointed Gz
Has Failed

I stopped reading after that....
SharShar
Posted 3/9/2010 9:14 PM (#105344 - in reply to #105298)

Expert

PistolaRemington - 3/9/2010 7:26 PM

Has Failed

me too -.-
wilbur
Posted 3/10/2010 12:03 AM (#105357 - in reply to #105344)

Expert

SharShar - 3/9/2010 11:14 PM

Has Failed

me too -.-

me three xD
it gets kinda hard to understand after that x.x

Edited by wilbur 3/10/2010 12:04 AM
Reborn
Posted 3/10/2010 12:46 AM (#105374 - in reply to #105357)

Elite Veteran

wilbur - 3/10/2010 12:03 AM

SharShar - 3/9/2010 11:14 PM

Has Failed

me too -.-

me three xD
it gets kinda hard to understand after that x.x

:'( Sorry if I wasnt good with wording (me 4th?)
It was primary about getting all towns to register their active member in town on forum [that arent alt/reco]
And then to have GM/Dev only count votes from those users.... (doable cause)

Ie. Increase the requirement of voting to
-Level 40+
-Be resident of a town .. (or apply by forum if you left/were kicked during the process)

There were over 100 Alt that were townless who voted which I can post names of.
I honestly dont see how this isnt a important matter, unless everyone already given up on trying.
>.< Old Topic that never pan out is kinda borning is the impression I am getting from here >.< (discouraged)

unLucky
Posted 3/10/2010 12:55 AM (#105379 - in reply to #105277)
Subject: Re: Official Petition for the 10 hour delay [GoonZu Election]

Regular

Nowadays, Goonzu candidates simply have to target people who own a lot of recos/mules (and actually don't mind voting with all of them). The only way I can think of how the devs can maintain a legit voting population is by implementing requirements for in-game characters, just like requirements of citizens irl.

For example... in order to be considered an 'active' or 'main' character, you must log a certain number of hours per week, pay a citizenship fee, participate in some in-game mini-game, etc. You must keep this up for about a month before you are considered a 'main'. Once you attain 'main' status, you are allowed to vote. Of course, if you do not comply with the requirements, 'main' status will drop after a certain number of infractions.

I'm sure this shouldn't be too hard to implement on the dev end, and I'm sure people will not bother trying to keep 50something recos under 'main' status.

P.S. - Honestly... if you are not going to read someone's post and give constructive criticism on the post content, try not to saturate the thread with useless comments. Ndoors's organization of the forums already blow... we do not need to span multiple pages for each thread in order to get some material. If you really want to boost your post count, go revive Hera's 3-word story thread.
Loka
Posted 3/10/2010 1:15 AM (#105386 - in reply to #105379)

Veteran

unLucky - 3/10/2010 12:55 AM

Nowadays, Goonzu candidates simply have to target people who own a lot of recos/mules (and actually don't mind voting with all of them). The only way I can think of how the devs can maintain a legit voting population is by implementing requirements for in-game characters, just like requirements of citizens irl.

For example... in order to be considered an 'active' or 'main' character, you must log a certain number of hours per week, pay a citizenship fee, participate in some in-game mini-game, etc. You must keep this up for about a month before you are considered a 'main'. Once you attain 'main' status, you are allowed to vote. Of course, if you do not comply with the requirements, 'main' status will drop after a certain number of infractions.

I'm sure this shouldn't be too hard to implement on the dev end, and I'm sure people will not bother trying to keep 50something recos under 'main' status.

P.S. - Honestly... if you are not going to read someone's post and give constructive criticism on the post content, try not to saturate the thread with useless comments. Ndoors's organization of the forums already blow... we do not need to span multiple pages for each thread in order to get some material. If you really want to boost your post count, go revive Hera's 3-word story thread.

I understand the topic and its problems but as long as u can use multiclient itsimpossible to realize that idea.

How u expect to figure out which townee is an alt?? And who decides who is an alt or not - the TC/town heads?? Then what if that TC/town head is running itself for goonzu or supports a fellow friend? Next point is multiclient - easy to catch the required online time - a lot of people have almost permanently alts on - look at all those farmers, miners, fishers or p-shop seller. Most of them are townees or if needed it wouldnt be hard to find a town to join.

Goonzu election will always be based on ur popularity - which isnt much different to real life.
Reborn
Posted 3/10/2010 1:19 AM (#105387 - in reply to #105379)

Elite Veteran

>.< I read from top to buttom.
It is true that there are actually alot of voters who voted for the sake of voting to get the teleport tickets.
But as appreciation for productively replying,
A counter-idea to your true statement on candidate being targeted by reco/alt...(?) can be settled by having
~GM themselve register as GoonZu~ where all indifferent reco/alt can legally spam their vote there.
The votes total will still be counted but may not be counted as official votes.

Again, these issue needs to be address for all future elections and enforced on other server if ours went successfully.

Edited by Reborn 3/10/2010 1:20 AM
unLucky
Posted 3/10/2010 1:28 AM (#105389 - in reply to #105386)

Regular

Loka - 3/10/2010 4:15 AM

I understand the topic and its problems but as long as u can use multiclient itsimpossible to realize that idea.

How u expect to figure out which townee is an alt?? And who decides who is an alt or not - the TC/town heads?? Then what if that TC/town head is running itself for goonzu or supports a fellow friend? Next point is multiclient - easy to catch the required online time - a lot of people have almost permanently alts on - look at all those farmers, miners, fishers or p-shop seller. Most of them are townees or if needed it wouldnt be hard to find a town to join.

Goonzu election will always be based on ur popularity - which isnt much different to real life.

That is why the method I suggested features a set of requirements that will make maintaining recos for voting a pain in the rear. Usually, the farmers/miners/fishers will amount to around 1-2 of each per main. A person who went reco point grinding may have up to 20+ recos that are eligible to vote under current voting requirements. They can easily spam votes with these recos, but if a time requirement is set, they will most likely not bother leaving those recos on and afk in order to vote.

By imposing multiple requirements that are easily met by main characters (time, activity, taxes), we can finally differentiate between main and reco/alt accounts. This will turn many of the vital game moments into equal opportunity moments not based on the number of machines or recos you own; such moments include town stock distribution, goonzu election, seasonal events, and leaf parties.
evilleprechaun
Posted 3/10/2010 1:34 AM (#105390 - in reply to #105374)

Veteran

Reborn - 3/10/2010 12:46 AM
There were over 100 Alt that were townless who voted which I can post names of.
I honestly dont see how this isnt a important matter, unless everyone already given up on trying.
>.< Old Topic that never pan out is kinda borning is the impression I am getting from here >.< (discouraged)

This particular issue is already accounted for. Your requirements you want are already in place for the most part, you just don't see it since votes are all counted back-end.
Reborn
Posted 3/10/2010 2:18 AM (#105393 - in reply to #105386)

Elite Veteran

Loka - 3/10/2010 1:15 AM

There is no need to run a$$umptions on what if.
If a TC is harboring reco/alts to simply win on elections.... then it will be kinda obvious for it not to be reduced.

In additional to unlucky's requirement for "main" ....
-Level up by x* level if you havent level up at all within 30 days
& More than half of the permanently Alt P.shop/Farmer/Fisher/Miner can be filter out by the "whose active**"

* x of level requirement is different determine by the level your current at.
If you are level 40 - you should level up 5 times to be consider a "main"
If your level 80 - you should level up by 1 minimum (Lvl 50: Up 4) (Lvl 60: Up 3) (level 70: Up 2)
Level 95 or higher can all be registrated as main account (regardless of being townless)

** Half of the Aka denominate alt/reco thats resident of some town barely or never level.
It should be easy for the TC and their active representative(S) to Judge whose a true main.
And within doubt, dont keep any secret records (its why VANOC ... >.< nvm)
Again Publicized all of the main names on forum days or week ahead of time
Townie who think they are mistaken for a reco/alt can dispute it with Rep/TC or post a invoice make the correction.

All player can stilll vote on alt/reco for the prize even if their vote wont be counted.
@At: unLucky - please view the below link
http://luminary.ijji.com/center/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=10...
^_^ is a good example of perseverance (honest recommendation)
Reborn
Posted 3/10/2010 2:40 AM (#105395 - in reply to #105390)

Elite Veteran

evilleprechaun - 3/10/2010 1:34 AM

This particular issue is already accounted for. Your requirements you want are already in place for the most part, you just don't see it since votes are all counted back-end.

Forgive me to be frank but if # count is over x times as much versus real player.
I actually want to know which of the requirement beside enabling all level 40+ to vote is implement
The "former" GM I asked was never able to give a direct reply.

Some really had try to avoid asking the question which they knew of the harsh facts.
But I'll ask now. What is the requirement?

I'll also like to ask, is it banned to use ftrap to record in game video.
If not then am I allow to post out the 81 hour (over 1/2 portion of the voting duration)
.....Nevermind, it really would be too time consuming to push for republic 1 player 1 vote ideal.
Guess this is one of the reason why some loves to be shareholder since they last forever till the game close.

Amen >.<

Hint: if you want to spam recos and utilize Multi Cilent
Party yourself with 5 alt or your friends alt if you dont MC.
Just use 1 character with a decent r2-5 weapon and party hunt the level.
It'll be bonus exp + party additional exp + Candy bonus if you use them.
You'll beable to hunt inside the same HG for much longer using the same weapon without worrying to equip the other alts.
Yawn :< You can do this method and tell me how easy it is to make level 4-6 level 50+ recos >.< later

Its 400% Battle Bonus Exp GoonZu Weekend at the end of this Month

Edited by Reborn 3/10/2010 2:42 AM
evilleprechaun
Posted 3/10/2010 3:24 AM (#105403 - in reply to #105395)

Veteran

The election process is meant to be secretive, unfortunately. There are certain measures regarding vote values in place that prevent most (but not all) alt/reco votes. In addition, the vote totals do not reflect the total simple votes, they are weighted against other factors. The number of total votes will always exceed the number of actual voters.

The requirements won't be revealed by GMs for the simple reason that if players knew how they were counted, they could be worked to their advantage, causing the reco/alt situation to be worse and creating new levels of corruption in the campaign process. So it is suffice to say that the majority of alts/reco players are safeguarded against when votes are counted already. It has been this way for at least 2 years.

In answer to your final question, there is no rule against recording game footage with fraps, ftrap, whatever program you desire. There are only rules against using third-party programs to actually modify the game.
valansa
Posted 4/16/2018 9:44 AM (#228698 - in reply to #105277)

Expert

5000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000100
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
aq12878
valansa
Posted 9/9/2018 4:58 PM (#234608 - in reply to #105277)

Expert

5000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000100
audiobookkeeper.ru
cottagenet.ru
eyesvision.ru
eyesvisions.com
kinozones.ru
laserlens.ru
medinfobooks.ru
mp3lists.ru
spicetrade.ru
spysale.ru
stungun.ru
largeheart.ru
lasercalibration.ru
laserpulse.ru
laterevent.ru
latrinesergeant.ru
layabout.ru
leadcoating.ru
leadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ru
leaveword.ru
machinesensible.ru
magneticequator.ru
magnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.ru
majorconcern.ru
mammasdarling.ru
managerialstaff.ru
manipulatinghand.ru
manualchoke.ru
nameresolution.ru
naphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.ru
nationalcensus.ru
naturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.ru
neatplaster.ru
necroticcaries.ru
negativefibration.ru
neighbouringrights.ru
objectmodule.ru
observationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ru
oceanmining.ru
octupolephonon.ru
offlinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ru
olibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.ru
packedspheres.ru
pagingterminal.ru
palatinebones.ru
palmberry.ru
papercoating.ru
paraconvexgroup.ru
parasolmonoplane.ru
parkingbrake.ru
partfamily.ru
partialmajorant.ru
quadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ru
quenchedspark.ru
quodrecuperet.ru
rabbetledge.ru
radialchaser.ru
radiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.ru
randomcoloration.ru
rapidgrowth.ru
rattlesnakemaster.ru
reachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.ru
rearchain.ru
recessioncone.ru
recorded***ignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ru
redemptionvalue.ru
reducingflange.ru
referenceantigen.ru
regeneratedprotein.ru
reinvestmentplan.ru
safedrilling.ru
sagprofile.ru
salestypelease.ru
samplinginterval.ru
satellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ru
screwingunit.ru
seawaterpump.ru
secondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ru
seismicefficiency.ru
selectivediffuser.ru
semiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.ru
tacticaldiameter.ru
tailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.ru
tapecorrection.ru
tappingchuck.ru
taskreasoning.ru
technicalgrade.ru
telangiectaticlipoma.ru
telescopicdamper.ru
temperateclimate.ru
temperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ru
ultramaficrock.ru
ultraviolettesting.ru
jobstress.ru
jogformation.ru
jointcapsule.ru
jointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.ru
junctionofchannels.ru
justiciablehomicide.ru
juxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.ru
keepsmthinhand.ru
kentishglory.ru
kerbweight.ru
kerrrotation.ru
keyman***urance.ru
keyserum.ru
kickplate.ru
killthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.ru
kingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.ru
kneejoint.ru
knifesethouse.ru
knockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.ru
labeledgraph.ru
laborracket.ru
labourearnings.ru
labourleasing.ru
laburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.ru
lacunarycoefficient.ru
ladletreatediron.ru
laggingload.ru
laissezaller.ru
lambdatransition.ru
laminatedmaterial.ru
lamm***hoot.ru
lamphouse.ru
lancecorporal.ru
lancingdie.ru
landingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.ru
landreform.ru
landuseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.ru
factoringfee.ru
filmzones.ru
gadwall.ru
gaffertape.ru
gageboard.ru
gagrule.ru
gallduct.ru
galvanometric.ru
gangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.ru
gardeningleave.ru
gascautery.ru
gashbucket.ru
gasreturn.ru
gatedsweep.ru
gaugemodel.ru
gaussianfilter.ru
gearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.ru
generalizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.ru
geriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.ru
getthebounce.ru
habeascorpus.ru
habituate.ru
hackedbolt.ru
hackworker.ru
hadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ru
hailsquall.ru
hairysphere.ru
halforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ru
hallofresidence.ru
haltstate.ru
handcoding.ru
handportedhead.ru
handradar.ru
handsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ru
hardalloyteeth.ru
hardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ru
harmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ru
hatchholddown.ru
haveafinetime.ru
hazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ru
heartofgold.ru
heatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.ru
jacketedwall.ru
japanesecedar.ru
jibtypecrane.ru
jobabandonment.ru
valansa
Posted 10/18/2018 9:13 PM (#252409 - in reply to #105277)

Expert

gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
gb
valansa
Posted 11/3/2018 7:39 PM (#259943 - in reply to #105277)

Expert

XI
PE
Re
Va
Br
Je
Su
Li
Wa
XI
Ro
XV
Mi
Te
Te
Ba
Le
Me
DI
Ch
Eu
Ro
Te
At
Fo
St
Ad
II
Gi
CD
Ge
Gi
Je
Th
XX
LP
Or
Bi
Fa
qP
Na
Gi
Te
Fa
DB
DV
Th
Ly
Re
Gr
Vi
Pu
Si
Ew
Ja
XX
Ts
Om
Pa
EJ
RA
GI
EL
Sp
Vo
St
CD
Pu
Fr
XV
FE
DC
Ch
Yv
XV
Se
Ma
XV
PU
Ze
Si
Ir
Sa
Me
Ze
XI
ks
TE
Du
CH
Ze
KR
Ge
Ze
To
Ph
Ge
Ze
MA
Ze
Ze
Au
sp
Ze
sp
Ze
sk
ND
Ze
DC
sk
TE
Au
sk
ls
Ze
XI
Ri
CH
XI
Bo
Sa
Bo
Mi
Fi
BD
To
CH
Po
Th
In
XV
Gi
SS
US
HO
XX
Th
Fo
Ai
Fl
Ed
CD
Ro
Fu
XS
Wi
Wi
Mi
Bi
Un
Sm
Cl
zi
Ni
CD
In
Wi
Wi
II
So
II
Sp
Ni
Mc
Ro
XI
Zi
XV
Wa
DV
Th
To
Bu
El
My
mp
US
Va
Ph
Ai
Ma
Sr
Ni
Fi
XV
Th
II
BC
Er
My
XV
Ve
Ka
Al
RC
Fr
Yo
Jo
St
CD
Da
EB
XI
St
Ve
CH
SL
Bu
Th
Ba
Me
Ma
De
Ro
Al
An
IN
Mi
Ap
El
valansa
Posted 11/14/2018 8:52 PM (#265573 - in reply to #105277)

Expert

??
?,
Be
??
??
Ga
??
??
Ma
??
Ro
??
??
XV
??
Vi
??
??
Te
XI
??
??
??
As
Th
Im
??
Sk
By
??
??
An
??
XI
??
Si
ph
Cr
Pa
Es
ar
Sm
La
Ka
Do
XX
Co
IX
??
Gr
Ro
Lo
La
CD
LP
??
??
He
Cz
??
Ni
RA
Ro
??
Vi
Th
??
??
mo
IC
Jo
Ne
Ja
??
XI
??
??
??
Au
??
Ei
Ze
ls
Au
Ze
??
Mi
ks
Ha
Ci
RB
DC
Ia
??
IF
??
AL
??
??
??
??
ma
??
Ba
??
??
DV
La
??
Wi
Le
??
??
Ro
XV
??
XI
??
Ci
??
Kr
Ar
II
Lr
WA
Wo
??
Ci
Am
??
??
??
Wo
??
??
NI
CD
??
Ja
??
Vi
??
II
??
Le
??
Ma
Wi
Mc
MS
Br
LG
Gu
Bo
??
??
??
Di
XX
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
??
Al
La
Ba
??
DV
If
CD
OS
??
??
Ro
Al
Ro
Ha
??
??
XX
??
??
Jo
??
DV
??
IR
??
??
??
??
??
XX
??
IX
??
??
??
Ci
??
Il
??
Sh
??
??
??
??
??
??
CD
??
??
Mi
valansa
Posted 12/1/2018 4:48 AM (#273319 - in reply to #105277)

Expert

???????????323.1 ??.?.?????????PERFECT????? ????LagerkvTechniq??????????:?????????:Gardner? ????? ?????????????Quantan????????:???????????:Salgari????????Ingenio? ??????????????????????????????:? ??????? ???????? ?????????????? ???????????GardmanInterna???????????????????????????
??????? 1995?????? ?????Intensi? ???? ?????????? ?????????????????????:???????????? ????????????-????Brillan??????? ??????????-??????????????????????:?? ???? ???Bissett?????????????? ??????,ParadisDespair? ????????Sophist?????????:??????? ?????-????CapricexotticaBelhadi??? ???????CountryCorbusiPhotosh??????? ????????
? ??????????? ????????ELEGANZFootwea???????:???????:Bellott??????? 1987????????MoonbeaEvoluti?? ????????Kuttner?????????????????? ????????????????????????, ??????????????????:??? ?????Garnets?????? ???????AmazingMercede????????Garnets?????? ?????????Pistols??????????????? ???????,? ????????-???????????????
????? ????????:????????RadckifMarchin???????????:Cliffor26 ??????????????:????????:?????????????????? ???????????????? ??????????Avenida????????:Christi? ????? ???????????? ???????****son???????????:Digital?????? ????????????? ???????????????????:?????? ??????????????? 1971?? ??????????? ?????????????????????Bluetoo????????
electro????????????????????????????????????? ???????? ?????????????????? ?????????????????????? ??????????? ?? Linea???? ???????????????????????????:BELLELLVOLKSWA????? ????????????????LosslesSpirell? ????????????????????????: ????????????????????????????????? ???????wwwndruWindows????????:????? ???????DropSew
??????? ???? ???? ???????????????? ???????????? ? ?????????? ?????????????????????? ??????????? ??????,? ????????????????? ??????????????Netting?????????,???????????????, 1950????????:??????????:????????Boynton????????:??????, 1930,?????????????? ?????????????????????? ??????????????:Comedia??????? ?????????????? ??????,????????:
?? ?????????? ????????MIchael?? ????????????????:????????:????????:????????:????????Ventura??? ?? ???????,???????????????????? ????????????Russian? ??????? ???? ??????????????????? ?????????????? ?????????? ????????????????:? ????? ?????????????????????Dorothy????? ??????????PhotoshBluetooBluetooBluetooRiddell????????:
????????:Discove????????:? ????? ????????????Nothing???? ?????????Aliment????????:????????????????? ????????????????:?? ??????
valansa
Posted 2/13/2019 10:50 AM (#329315 - in reply to #105277)

Expert

???125PERPERSor?????????The??????Thehttp://factoringfee.ru/t/1718308" target="_new">???The??????
1580772]???
???DouMai
l]MaiHen???[url
=http://gangwayplatform.ru/t/1705767]???For??????WheXVIXVIAve??????Zen???????????????Moh??????Mic??????Kla???
2957]???

AleXII???The???ZecSam???The?????????ScrPia???Pow???Zen???XIXShe???XVIFalCir???Adi???HTC???
?????????XXV????????????Pel???san??????PieMem?????????CirFirDon???ZenZen???mix?????????Soy
SnoAnt??????FerHoo??????XIXGooKin????????????RumShaZen???????????????Car???Gir??????EL-???
???SamNarCattheMicWinExp???YorWooJea046CHESCHMar???MitCle???SES?????????ThaChiWinWinCraPhi
UniBosBri???Dem???XVIGod?????????GPS????????????????????????Kar?????????JoaBas???Jew(??Rox
DVD??????Fut??????????????????For???Win?????????act????????????????????????EL-EL-EL-Tri???
??????NBABigSil54-???????????????XIX
valansa
Posted 3/12/2019 1:56 PM (#336813 - in reply to #105277)

Expert

????250.1????????TESTTEST????????????[
?????????EntrEntrAmorTrisTris7294EdouEdou????????????????John????[/u
hn
????????????????????????????????MarrMarrTescMeerMeerShee????????????Aquo
getthebounce.ru/t/138306]Aquo

Brya????Mine????????GopaSkinNiveClea????Glis????Acca????MythVaniFred????DePoMikeJewe????????RichJohn????????????Eric????
WindNikigunmNikiCOLOPlanChouMari????????JohnMPEGZimaAntoMichStevZoneOrso????????????JoacS-14????????ZoneAzumdiamZoneChet
diam????Pete????Naso????Keep????????????????XVIIGabrXVIIgues????Bria????Grac1516XVII????????????Phan????????????EC-8Enem
Gard????PhilSoun????ElviMiniChan????????FlipProf????????PriyUrba????Jazz????????????????????????122SWindDirtSTAR????Tefa
BoscSweeDarsWindPravDarrXVII????XenoSubhFrie????????????????????????Palp????????????XXVI????????VisuIain????????Edwa????
Haut????Kate????????????????????MichIsol????????????alla????????Obje????????????????????????????KathEC-8EC-8EC-8????????
????Emil????????????????????????????20x2????Moon
valansa
Posted 5/29/2019 7:17 PM (#354414 - in reply to #105277)

Expert

????159.8????Repr[/ur
.ru]????
ReprJamiWaltRa
//filmzones.ru]Walt
Raou????YorkYork????????AngoAngo????FrieTesc[/url
ru]Frie
TescWill????????????XVIIPrimPrim????????????[/u
????
????????2CS22CS2CuisShamShamGarrXIII????
url=http://getthebounce.ru]????

????????Carr????????MoshToolAlleRexoPalm????Soun????????LovePete????CheeTrauAndr????DAIWWindImprYvesJohn????????AllmXVII
????MatiNikiDrKoPalibrowversXVII????????????SoliYann????????Chihdiam????????R116Happ????????????02-7????????Zone????????
Epat???-????Zone????KPMG????Darr????Leon????Papu????????????????Alex????DougXVIIMartStan????????????GeorJupi????????????
????MetaAfteEnte????CodeAlan????DumbFies????wwwiCompJeve????????????Wave????Plan????????????Xbox????WindwwwnWind???-Clat
????????????????????Thos????????????????????Bill????????????????????JorgXIII????SoviHowa????More????Next????????Rupe????
????????????????????????????????????????Deep????????????midp????mostGrat????Bets????????Bust????????????????????15-3????
????StyxEdge????????????????????Clar????????Dalr
valansa
Posted 6/22/2019 12:30 AM (#362483 - in reply to #105277)

Expert

Edmo374.4????Bett[/ur
.ru]????
Bett??????????
//filmzones.ru]????
????DiciMidnMidnJeweBanj????????????MiseMoon[/url
ru]Mise
Moon????????????????????HerbHerb????????????[/u
????
????????????????????CarpCarp????????????

????????????????????????????AlexRudy????Kath????????lege????????????????????RogeWest????????KarlFallSelaEleg????????????
????????EmilXVII????????????????????Norm????Rich????CircPaliSpli????Mayc????????????????????????????Hear????????MariIntr
????????ZoneAlbeZoneZuckZoneImmo????????????????ZoneZone????Zone????????????ZoneZoneZoneZone????????????????????????????
ERPRSamsRozaWhit????????????Jard????SB32Powe????????Myst????????????MedizeroIremEasy????????????????ZingWindWindloonBosc
TequCastMonA????Brig????ProlAxegAgatFeelJeve????????????????????????Ethi????Migu????JoanViktSergMeta????Away????????????
PhilKell????wwwg????????exer????????????????Fran???-????MicrJuda????Davi????????Bruc????????????????????????????Init????
????????Look????????Roal????????Mana????????????
valansa
Posted 6/25/2019 8:38 PM (#364527 - in reply to #105277)

Expert

????227.7????live[/ur
.ru]????
live????StarLi
//filmzones.ru]Star
LiveJust????????Raye????89708970ExisMadi????[/url
ru]Madi
????Deko????????????MissMariMariLyonHaro???-[/u
Haro
???-6S54MarcMarcOrieElseElseAntiVenu????

????StevAhav????Cons????PatrPana????NiveXVII????MaurQuar????BylyDessBonnGodfPark????????Sudo????????blacNeriTonyDigi????
????TrasXVII????????????PeteOscaRituOmsaIntr????TheoXVIIGill????Geor????Noki????StarMiniPoweArtsIngoXVII????Arts????Marr
????Robe????????????diam03-1CharPubl????????????SaraHolkPlugHaro????????KingVedrAcouCravJewe????Ulti????????????colo????
SwisMeta????????Bookbeencellcell????Chic????????????ARAG????????????Psyc????Blue????XVIIHaut???-????WindWindQuar????DeLo
????????????????????????JeweLoui????????????Magi????Jule????????????Walt????PaulXVII????(196????????Otar????????????????
Juni????????????Carl????Wind????????Trus????????????????????????????????????????EnglJoan????????????colocolocoloErnsTrac
Jimm????Alla????????????????????????????haveSere
valansa
Posted 7/26/2019 8:43 PM (#383674 - in reply to #105277)

Expert

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegaffertapegageboardgagrulegalld
rule.ru]gagrule
gallductgalvanometricgangforeman[/url
c
gangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechute[
rl]garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygascauterygashbucketgasreturng
turn.ru]gasreturn
gatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfilte
l
gaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreat
iameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetintoaflapgetthebounce

habeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeyman***urancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouse
knockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallamm***hootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecorded***ignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... >
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)