x

VFUN Message

VFUN Login history

You can check login success logs for the last 3 months.

Login date(UTC) Login IP
No login log exists for the last 3 months.
x

VFUN Message

VFUN Sign In

luminary

luminary
Game is running.
Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Poll Bow User Poll
Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... >
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Zeus Server -> Zeus GeneralMessage format

Bow User Poll
OptionResults
Yes, we're doing great.7 Votes - [21.88%]
No, we need improvement.25 Votes - [78.12%]

TuaNei
Posted 6/4/2010 7:17 PM (#119884)
Subject: Bow User Poll

Regular

Hi, just wanna find out how other bow users think our bow skill are.. ^^

IMO, i felt that we're shortage of supportive skill and nothing special about us. Brief run-through of others early state

weapon skill. Sword = Damage Boost, Spear = Critical Boost & De-buff, Axe = Accuracy Boost & Drain,

Gun = Increase Range & Speed, Cane = Lots of Magic, Bow = Accuracy Boost. Seriously, whats the point of

accuracy boost when it doesn't matter at all. Btw, the accuracy boost is not noticeable in Character Status. For both

axe & bow. Therefore, we'll not know how much it actually boosted. And also the Bow combat skill "Vampire", felt

that learning it, is as good as nothing. Thought upon Lv90, finally a good reward but turns out to be disappointment.

The activation rate is too low to be consider useful.

Feel free comment, as i only putting Yes or No option. Not to restrict any ideas & comments.

Cheers..^^

Edited by TuaNei 6/4/2010 9:26 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page
daendoonge
Posted 6/4/2010 8:55 PM (#119894 - in reply to #119884)
Subject: Re: Bow User Poll

Yeah I like to see some improvements for sure
Xians_Denge
Posted 6/4/2010 9:25 PM (#119897 - in reply to #119894)

Extreme Veteran

We need more power to bow users -.- And actually let the vampire drain work, not something that happens in a blue moon
GzPires
Posted 6/4/2010 11:17 PM (#119914 - in reply to #119884)

Veteran

Deeply Need Improve Bow stat and skill
PrinceOfWar
Posted 6/4/2010 11:24 PM (#119917 - in reply to #119884)

Regular

i agree and i would love to see tri metor magic skill kill as an area magic skill it would be nice to kill more than 1 up to 3~4 mobs! :D
without changing magic power :x

Edited by PrinceOfWar 6/4/2010 11:25 PM
TuaNei
Posted 6/5/2010 8:35 AM (#119935 - in reply to #119884)
Subject: RE: Bow User Poll

Regular

Thanks all for supporting ^^.. I would love improvement for activation rate of the "Vampire" skill, that will be great

reward for all Bow user. Maybe a "Increase Freeze Rate" buff would be nice too. Kindly help us Bow user to have

something to look forward for. I really hope to see more Bow user. ^^

Cheers..
michaelw57
Posted 6/5/2010 2:24 PM (#119971 - in reply to #119935)

Extreme Veteran

TuaNei - 6/5/2010 8:35 AM

Thanks all for supporting ^^.. I would love improvement for activation rate of the "Vampire" skill, that will be great

reward for all Bow user. Maybe a "Increase Freeze Rate" buff would be nice too. Kindly help us Bow user to have

something to look forward for. I really hope to see more Bow user. ^^

Cheers..
increase freeze rate? BAHAHAHA that is a disadvantage to other cl***es like axe whose only long ranged attack is poison. vampire skill for bows? you wanna take drain from axes too?
Xians_Denge
Posted 6/5/2010 2:47 PM (#119974 - in reply to #119971)

Extreme Veteran

Michael! Stop being crude T^T Thats not very nice, she was just saying that us bowers would like MORE then what we have, because its all crap it really is. Who the hell wants increased Accuracy when you never miss T^T
Lala
Posted 6/5/2010 2:55 PM (#119975 - in reply to #119974)

Expert

I think axe should get another long range attack, and bow should get critical boost, my opinion..
TuaNei
Posted 6/5/2010 8:08 PM (#120000 - in reply to #119884)

Regular

michaelw57, kindly compare axe damage and bow. Furthermore, poison is a DPS magic which means is able to

interrupt in-between attack resolution. Also look at Axe Lv 90 combat skill and Bow Lv 90 combat skill, axe have skill

which add the base damage difference between Min & Max damage. But Bow Vampire is horrible to the core. And when

monsters get near either Bow/Gun user, the damage will drop about 200 - 300 damage. If Bow is really on the par with

others weapons, then tell me why is Bow the last choice of weapon. Some would even say "Lmao to use bow". I posted

this poll is to hope there will be a improvement to Bow, as to be on the same level as other weapons. There's no need

to de-grade other weapons skill. We look for improvement, NOT de-improve others to be on the same par as us. This

same logic applies in life. You don't demote yourself just to let others catch-up. But you wait for improvement.

michaelw57 if you think Axe improvement, you can jolly-well start a Axe poll. No need to laugh so hard at others

comment. *Btw Freeze status can be cure using Goldsoup, so whats the disadvantage.?

Edited by TuaNei 6/5/2010 9:23 PM
TuaNei
Posted 6/5/2010 8:34 PM (#120001 - in reply to #119884)

Regular

Lala thanks for your opinions. Agree too, Critical Boost would be nice. But for now all melee already have 2 range

magic, 1st is "Poison" & 2nd is the last magic skill(although the range is shorter but still range) of each individual melee

weapons. IMO if Axe is to introduce additional range skill, therefore all others weapons should have too. This is not to

defeat the purpose of range user (Gun/Bow). I left Cane out because the it's already have Ice/Poison/Whirlpool, the

3 most usage magic.

Cheers..
michaelw57
Posted 6/5/2010 11:29 PM (#120010 - in reply to #120000)

Extreme Veteran

TuaNei - 6/5/2010 8:08 PM

michaelw57, kindly compare axe damage and bow. Furthermore, poison is a DPS magic which means is able to
interrupt in-between attack resolution. Also look at Axe Lv 90 combat skill and Bow Lv 90 combat skill, axe have skill
which add the base damage difference between Min & Max damage. But Bow Vampire is horrible to the core. And when
monsters get near either Bow/Gun user, the damage will drop about 200 - 300 damage. If Bow is really on the par with
others weapons, then tell me why is Bow the last choice of weapon. Some would even say "Lmao to use bow". I posted
this poll is to hope there will be a improvement to Bow, as to be on the same level as other weapons. There's no need
to de-grade other weapons skill. We look for improvement, NOT de-improve others to be on the same par as us. This
same logic applies in life. You don't demote yourself just to let others catch-up. But you wait for improvement.
michaelw57 if you think Axe improvement, you can jolly-well start a Axe poll. No need to laugh so hard at others
comment. *Btw Freeze status can be cure using Goldsoup, so whats the disadvantage.?
Okay buddy, axe is strong yes, but it's attack speed sucks. so the power makes up for the speed. the combat skills suck imo, so i'll leave them alone. bows and guns have the "hit and run" tactic, it is self explanatory so i'll leave that there. If this is about improving bows only (which i am getting the feeling that it is) then feel free to enlighten me on how it is fair to the other 5 weapon clas ses if 1 gets improved. o heads up freeze can be cured with gold soup yes, and poison can be cured with antidote so don't complain there. i am not here to bash anyone or any specific weapon, but i would LOVE to know how it is fair for bows to be improved and everything else gets left behind.

Edited to change cl***es to clas ses

Edited by michaelw57 6/5/2010 11:32 PM
michaelw57
Posted 6/5/2010 11:31 PM (#120011 - in reply to #119974)

Extreme Veteran

Xians_Denge - 6/5/2010 2:47 PM

Michael! Stop being crude T^T Thats not very nice, she was just saying that us bowers would like MORE then what we have, because its all crap it really is. Who the hell wants increased Accuracy when you never miss T^T
read the above comment please sam.
TuaNei
Posted 6/5/2010 11:50 PM (#120016 - in reply to #119884)

Regular

Sure, i will enlighten you. As FYI, i never say others cla$$ should not get improvement. This is on how to improve

Bow skills and making them useful. So to balance all weapons user, not to outcast either 1 weapon. Yes, Axe is

slow but the Drain skill effect is there too to help the slow attack speed. Large amount of damage dealt = more HP

drain. Where else, Bow "Vampire" as mention by me & denge is far too low to consider useful. And Bow base

damage is one of the weakest (maybe the weakest too). In fact, when replied in Lala. I did mention if to additional

Axe range skill, all should additional as well. Look carefully. Yes, true enough both Poison and Freeze can be cure

using medicine. But look, Poison is a DPS magic which means it will damage every few seconds within the time limit.

But Freeze it's a one time damage ONLY, and nothing else. Is either you get freeze or being chase. Furthermore,

Poison is 4 sec Cool-down BUT Freeze is 8 sec Cool-down. "Hit & Run" tactic is also use in Poison too. Once hit with

Poison, the caster would just run around and let the Poison DPS kick in to kill the monster slowly. FYI, i also did say

if you have any opinion that you like to improve on Axe. No-one stopping you to post a poll for that.

What else you want me to enlighten you..?

Edited by TuaNei 6/6/2010 12:08 AM
michaelw57
Posted 6/6/2010 12:03 AM (#120019 - in reply to #120016)

Extreme Veteran

TuaNei - 6/5/2010 11:50 PM

Sure, i will enlighten you. As FYI, i never say others cl*** should not get improvement. This is on how to improve Bow

skills and making them useful. So to balance all weapons user, not to outcast either 1 weapon. In fact, when replied in

Lala. I did mention if to additional Axe range skill, all should additional as well. Look carefully. Yes, true enough both

Poison and Freeze can be cure using medicine. But look, Poison is a DPS magic which means it will damage every few

seconds within the time limit. But Freeze it's a one time damage ONLY, and nothing else. Is either you get freeze or

being chase. Furthermore, Poison is 4 sec Cool-down BUT Freeze is 8 sec Cool-down. "Hit & Run" tactic is also

use in Poison too. Once hit with Poison, the caster would just run around and let the Poison DPS kick in to kill the

monster slowly. What else you want me to enlighten you..?
Freeze stops movement of the opponent, poison doesn't. DPS, i ***ume means damage per second, right? i don't think you should be focusing on how "worse off" the bow is compared to the other clas ses, i think you should focus on how bad all the clas ses are. All weapons have advantages and disadvantages, live with it.
TuaNei
Posted 6/6/2010 12:12 AM (#120020 - in reply to #119884)

Regular

True, Poison doesn't freeze. But caster can just run-around and let the poison do the damage for you. Where else

freeze, we still need to stay put & shoot to apply damage. FYI, from the posts until your 1st post. Nobody mention

anything about other weapons to compare with. I stated clearly in topic "Bow Poll" NOT "Comparing Between Weapons

Poll". You the one comment on Axe 1st. If you say, live with it. Yes, i know live with it. But comparing with other

weapons(Since you want to compare), kindly tell me how many will choose Bow as their main weapon compare to

others. If worse then why not take out Bow, since so little uses it.

Edited by TuaNei 6/6/2010 12:19 AM
BitCrazy
Posted 6/8/2010 12:23 PM (#120294 - in reply to #119884)

Nice! A bow thread. I use a bow myself, and I for one always got so ticked off in PVP when I would fight. They put you in a small cage, and expect you to be able to hold up against melee? It's bad enough the bows base stats are lower than ANY other weapon to begin with, but add the fact that the fighters can step into you and make your attk drop even lower with no room to move. I feel PVP was designed for melee users, so I just don't do it. I know, I'm a sore loser...But I don't think things are so bad with hunting. Hitting from a distance is a great advantage, and I can hit a lot faster than poison attacks can. I guess if I could pick one improvement for a bow that would keep it fair for the other weapon users (which is important), it would be to remove the close range handicap. We have lower attack already. That should be enough compensation for the distance thing. I have never heard of a "point blank" shot doing less damage to someone than a distance shot. "OMG that guy got shot in the head! Good thing the shot was an inch away, it might have been fatal from 50 yards" That never did make much sense to me.
Zekoo
Posted 6/8/2010 5:17 PM (#120323 - in reply to #120294)

Veteran

how bout giving bow a magic/skill that shots poisoned arrows or allow us to make arrows that add more att that will be great :P

Edited by Zekoo 6/8/2010 5:20 PM
PrinceOfWar
Posted 6/9/2010 4:56 AM (#120379 - in reply to #120010)

Regular

michaelw57 - 6/6/2010 9:29 AM

TuaNei - 6/5/2010 8:08 PM

Okay buddy, axe is strong yes, but it's attack speed sucks. so the power makes up for the speed. the combat skills suck imo, so i'll leave them alone. bows and guns have the "hit and run" tactic, it is self explanatory so i'll leave that there. If this is about improving bows only (which i am getting the feeling that it is) then feel free to enlighten me on how it is fair to the other 5 weapon clas ses if 1 gets improved. o heads up freeze can be cured with gold soup yes, and poison can be cured with antidote so don't complain there. i am not here to bash anyone or any specific weapon, but i would LOVE to know how it is fair for bows to be improved and everything else gets left behind.

Edited to change cl***es to clas ses

go and play with bows then u will see how bad it is right now and so u know bow is slower than axe in attack speed so there is no way it is better than axe indeed xD

i am not saying to make it the best cl*** but to give it advantage on something good like all other cl***es.
axes have high attack damage very high.
spears high critical hit rate and average damage
guns high attack and long range
cane is beast in pvp and it is good in hunting also if u know how to play with it.
sword fast hit speed and lowest attack. but it can make u flinch all the time in pvp xD
bow is low attack 2nd after sword. slightly faster than gun and shorter attack range.
imo bow is the worst choice in goonzu.
Targetton
Posted 6/9/2010 8:59 AM (#120395 - in reply to #119884)

Elite Veteran

More power i say. better magic and skills. Again i still think the poison magic should go to bowman. Its like that in other games.
Zekoo
Posted 6/9/2010 9:51 AM (#120401 - in reply to #120395)

Veteran

someone who likes my idea ToT :p
TuaNei
Posted 6/9/2010 10:09 AM (#120402 - in reply to #119884)

Regular

Thanks all for supporting. Really hope improvement will be implement.

Cheers..^^
JrScaleberd123
Posted 6/10/2010 3:04 AM (#120516 - in reply to #119884)

Veteran

i wanna be a bow user but no one sell me..T_T

JO2EY
Posted 6/10/2010 4:26 PM (#120600 - in reply to #119884)

Extreme Veteran

i would have to agree im lvl 97 bow user and i have noticed that vampire skill works but.... should work more often like for every lvl out of 5 u get 4% chance of drain total 20% when 5/5 and by the way most of you are wrong in saying we get increased accuracy from second skill (amazon eye) ITS INCREASED RANGE!! but i havent got it yet so i dont know if it works lol still 3/5 vampire lol (so expensive) yeah u confusing second added skill for the FOCUS SKILL ON GUN (this adds accuracy) which by the sound of it makes gun crappy but dont be fooled they have meditation!! (decreased magic interval time) i hear when this is 5/5 u have almost no wait lol (2-3 secs) but i like zekos idea of ranged users being able to poison we deserve it since in PvP is impossible for us (try fighting swordie under poison and they slashing you at close range whre your attack is decreased 30% REAL FIGURE!!!) maybe create poisonous bullet/arrow with 10% rate of poison would help us fend off those melees who stick to us like glue in PvP and reduce our physical damage IN FACT SCREW GUNNERS THEY GOT MEDITATION!!!! they dont know how lucky they are untill its too late and they become spear user lol (like everyone else lol)
JO2EY
Posted 6/10/2010 4:28 PM (#120601 - in reply to #119884)

Extreme Veteran

btw scaleberd ill sell u my bow for 1 trillion marbles FTW
Jump to page : < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... >
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)