x

VFUN Message

VFUN Login history

View your successful logins for the last 3 months.

Login date(UTC) Login IP
You have no login history for the last 3 months.
x

VFUN Message

VFUN Sign In

luminary

luminary
Game is running.
Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sticky Weekly Inform It - Volume 001, Edition 004
[Frozen]

Moderators: GZInformant

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    GZ Times -> Luminary PoliticsMessage format

GZInformant
Posted 2/12/2009 12:50 PM (#14684 - in reply to #14623)
Subject: RE: Weekly Inform It - Volume 001, Edition 004

Tresor - 2/11/2009 8:08 PM
I sincerely hope you return to your own Mantra in the beggining, of remaining unbiased and neutral in the future, and if you want to take it further, Interview Aerygon, he will tell you why he changes the name, and I can assure you its not for the reasons you claim he changes it for.

Tresor

I received several emails on this contraversial subject and I will speak to you as I did to them. This article wasn't meant to show bias or single anyone out, it was meant to show how players need to GvG spam in order to gain hunting ground ownership and whether or not this comprimises the integrity of the game. Those that were used in screen shots just so happen to be the ones that were doing it the most during my investigation and in no way should be considered as the only GvG spammers in existence.

Furthermore, name changing is a huge part of the cover up process. I'm assuming the example I used of name change was of the guild in question since you mentioned the name Aerygon and he/she is listed as the guild master in my example. If this is the case, this was used as an example of name change prior to and/or during a GvG spamming session. The intentions here are assumed due to the fact that these particular guilds spammed fake GvG's after the name change and this is a common part of the GvG spamming process, in general.

However, Please understand that this article wasn't meant to defame or hurt anyone. It was merely put in place to show how players are forced to cheat to enjoy or "keep up" with others enjoying what should be a fun, competitive and fair gaming function. It was devised in hopes that the powers that be would explore this issue more closely and perhaps devise a way to make the gaming function more enjoyable as it was intended when it was initially created.

If you felt singled out by this article I truly apologize, but I do hope that you are on board as one who would like to see a more fair and even hunting ground acquisition system as I think the current system deminshes the integrity of the game and forces people to cheat to keep up. I appreciate the feedback and will take your thoughts in to consideration for future issues.

Sincerely,
GZInformant, Esq
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Tresor
Posted 2/12/2009 1:27 PM (#14693 - in reply to #11302)
Subject: Re: Weekly Inform It - Volume 001, Edition 004

Extreme Veteran

Tresor - 2/12/2009 4:27 PM
1st Post
Interview Aerygon, he will tell you why he changes the name

2nd Post
Interview Aerygon and post his story, that would be the right and fair thing to do. Thank you for your apology.

Tresor

*Post removed for the following breach of forum rules*

We've been over this before. Please refrain from spamming the same posts/ideas as per the forum rules stated below:

-Ideas are great. Posting to add to an idea is great. Bumping an idea thread, or posting "I agree," is spam and will be deleted.
-Spamming and bumping are not allowed.

Doing so diverts people from the actual topic at hand. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

Thanks,
GZInformant
GZInformant
Posted 2/12/2009 6:05 PM (#14722 - in reply to #14693)
Subject: Re: Weekly Inform It - Volume 001, Edition 004

Tresor - 2/12/2009 8:36 PM
3rd Post Removed due to violating Moderator's Rules:
Talk to me in game if you wish but please do not remove my posts I was not doing anything wrong.

This is your third breach of moderator's rules, the second of which you edited after being warned to curtail this activity. I implore you to please read the rules below carefully and to please refrain from posting further on this topic, thank you.

Respect the rules.

-While posting on this forum, respect the rules both to the letter and in spirit. If a post technically obeys the rules while thwarting the point of the rules, we reserve the right to remove that post and, if the offense is severe enough, suspend the poster's forum privileges.

-Do not make a post asking what happened to your thread. This is a privately run forum, and it is our right to decide what posts do and do not belong here. If your thread broke the rules, we will not hesitate to delete it. If it is in the wrong forum, we will move it. And, if a thread contains useful information and the conversation has died it, we just might freeze and sticky it.

-GZInformat, Esq
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)