x

VFUN Message

VFUN Login history

You can check login success logs for the last 3 months.

Login date(UTC) Login IP
No login log exists for the last 3 months.
x

VFUN Message

VFUN Sign In

luminary

luminary
Game is running.
Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sticky Weekly Inform It - Volume 001, Edition 004
[Frozen]

Moderators: GZInformant

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    GZ Times -> Luminary PoliticsMessage format

GZInformant
Posted 12/25/2008 4:10 PM (#11302)
Subject: Weekly Inform It - Volume 001, Edition 004

Cover Page

Page One

Page Two

Page Three

Page Four

Page Five

Page Six

Page Seven

Page Eight

Page Nine

Page Ten

Page Eleven

Page Twelve

Page Thirteen

Page Fourteen

Page Fifteen

Best Holiday Wishes,
GZInformant, Esq

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Fulgrim
Posted 12/25/2008 10:51 PM (#11312 - in reply to #11302)
Subject: RE: Weekly Inform It - Volume 001, Edition 004

Veteran

100% agree about GvGs. Thanks for finally bringing this to everyone's attention. Hard to ignore when you put it all out there like that. :D
Puddles
Posted 12/27/2008 3:52 PM (#11355 - in reply to #11302)

Veteran

1. Pshops will be adjusted soon in an upcoming update according to the gm's. Not really an issue.

2. I'd be careful with hamian town stocks. Every new town that opens the stocks prices drop considerably.
Most other towns stock prices drop in turn. For short term gain, I'm not sure I'd spend 45 million/share.
We're in a slow recession. Not saying it's wrong, but right now...that's an extremely bold guess.

Also by re-release do you mean when the town chief issues new shares....because I bought every single one
didn't sell any....therefore this should have had no affect on prices at all. (I bought those shares prior to the
goonzu term...before someone says something silly)

3. My term as goonzu was a bit different than you advertise. I won't hit all points, but for one I did announce the
first time I handed them out, and there was a reason I didn't repeat that. I also had others helping to hand out.

I won't hit every point like you did my speech....I'm just not that excited. But I will say you haven't
interviewed me, and to the best of my knowledge you are extremely ignorant on the things I did or didn't
do during the term.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind criticism...I've taken my share and then some . But I hold you to a higher
standard, you should know what you're typing. Communication may have been my biggest fault.....but that's
an excuse for others, not you

4. I like bringing up the GVG spamming. It is an issue. I do feel there is no easy answer, if it's fixed/removed/punishable now, then they honest players will forever be behind the "bigger" guilds who have done so. No easy fix there, but I am glad to see it brought up ^^

Edited by Puddles 12/27/2008 3:57 PM
TheMason
Posted 12/27/2008 4:48 PM (#11358 - in reply to #11302)
Subject: Re: Weekly Inform It - Volume 001, Edition 004

Veteran

nice edition, more graphics, nicer graphics, advertisements,lol so cool. and personally a fresher more aggressive approach to the reporting, very refreshing, very needed.
Puddles
Posted 12/27/2008 4:55 PM (#11359 - in reply to #11302)

Veteran

the graphics are cool.

I still like the Goonzu Cola ^^
iloveonlyme
Posted 12/27/2008 7:22 PM (#11363 - in reply to #11302)

Elite Veteran

i found cookies!!!!!

also

OUCH!!!! wow informant straght up pimp smacked some of those guilds, eep

also again, on the last page, those are those npcs. i notice the guy looks like someone in a flame armor so that one. but the girl, thats not arial, new npc perhaps?

(Untitled.jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Untitled.jpg (39KB - 0 downloads)
GZInformant
Posted 12/28/2008 10:13 PM (#11381 - in reply to #11355)

--Reply Directed Towards RiceMagic's Comments--
goonzu was a bit different than you advertise. I won't hit all points, but for one I did announce the
first time I handed them out, and there was a reason I didn't repeat that. I also had others helping to hand out.

I won't hit every point like you did my speech....I'm just not that excited. But I will say you haven't
interviewed me, and to the best of my knowledge you are extremely ignorant on the things I did or didn't
do during the term.

I think you misunderstood the basis of this article. It was based on trying to figure out why your approval rating was so low. To do this, I used the words of your peers and the promises you made in your speech. Very little points in this article were my opinion, as I remain neutral in my stance as a "fair reporter". It's my job to hold up the mirror, not apply make up and, then, hold up the mirror. Any opinions given were based upon those fore mentioned elements and it was stressed that they shouldn't be assumed as fact or the opinion of everyone, just the majority of the individuals I spoke with, which includes, but isn't limited to, players, town chiefs, some members of your government and GMs. A compilation of interviews, in game, and comments made via the official Luminary Forums acted as "the foundation" for this article with the analyzation of your speech acting as "its' structure".

Communication ma have been my biggest fault.....but that's an excuse for others, not you

Actually, not to disagree with you, but this actually is my only function. Server Politics... I choose to use the players words, rather than my own, for the same reason you say in the above quote. It's for them to decide, not me. The other elements added to the Inform It are just for fun and to give more content to the readers. The GZreporting team's purpose is to bring a simulated media presence to the game of Luminary. This includes all areas of news. In the short term, it's a form of entertainment for players. In the long term, I hope our publications act as a chronicled history for the server of Zeus (perhaps too optimistic).

I'd be careful with hamian town stocks. Every new town that opens the stocks prices drop considerably.
Most other towns stock prices drop in turn. For short term gain, I'm not sure I'd spend 45 million/share.
We're in a slow recession. Not saying it's wrong, but right now...that's an extremely bold guess.

The server is, indeed, in a recessive state, however the ebb and flow (ups and downs of economy) are more natural, now, thus, this recession won't last forever. Buying stocks in Luminary isn't the same as buying stocks in real life. In real life, the market is bullish or bearish according to the economy. If the economy is booming, most times (if it hasn't hit its' wave crest), a r/l stock market will be bullish, and the opposite during the early to middle stages of recession.

However, in Luminary recession represents a really good time to buy stocks (be bullish), as its' the only real time, with some small exceptions, that stocks can be purchased cheap. The x factor is that stocks maintain a value that is what I consider pinnacle, whether it be during a recession or not. Meaning, stocks will always be in demand and of "optimum" value vs. the state of the economy. Even more so than marbles, the value of which changes too erratically to be considered a good long term investment.

It's also important to mention that the investor is sort of a Luminary knock off of the publication "The Wall Street Journal" done in a way less professional and severly scaled down format. Meaning that the investments are meant to cater to the wealthier members of the economy. That being said, the Weekly Investor is for entertainment purposes and shouldn't be used as anyone's sole basis of investing.

As for the re-release issue.. The re-releasing of town stock increases the number of shares in circulation, in turn, dropping the value of the shares re-released. It matters less who obtained the re-released shares and more on the number of available shares. IE: more shares = less control each share possesses and less dividends(the least important of all factors unless several re-releases are made). This acts as a deterrent for investors, but it's important to understand that shares will always be in demand by someone, even towns where control is already established. There will always be a new village member that wants shares of their new town or proposed, often delusioned, takeover attempts that will cause both sides to panic and drive up the price, like in regards to Almasha, Pandu and Ankha (towns that have experienced takeover attempts), to name a few.

I hope this clears things up for you a little bit and thank you so much for your comments, both positive and negative. Keep em' coming!

Regards,
GZInformant, Esq
GZInformant
Posted 12/28/2008 10:34 PM (#11382 - in reply to #11363)

---Reply to iloveonlyme's comment---
OUCH!!!! wow informant straght up pimp smacked some of those guilds, eep

Something I should've made more clear in the article, and I fear was lost on some of the readers, is that this article was as much about showing how hunting grounds can't be owned without the means of GVG spamming due to the act being carried out by so many then it was about the individuals involved in the act. So you have to make a choice, be honest about your GVG's and be left out of the hunting ground acquisition process or create fake GVGs to be included. A choice that I feel goes against the concept/idea orignally given to the hunting ground ownership process. It was this that I found to be "news worthy".

Its also very important for my readers to know that the screenshots in this article were used as an example of this activity and not meant to single out any guild as wrong doers. These were merely the first several screenshots I stumbled across while searching throught the 200 plus screenshots gathered over the past month and a half. If I were to use all the screenshots, the article would've been mostly screenshots. The examples were needed to show how the process works and is carried out, only. If any guilds felt that this wasn't the case, let me be clear that it was and that these were not the only guilds utilizing GVG Spamming and Fake GVG's for hunting ground acquisition.

Thanks for your comments,
GZInformant, Esq

PS: I believe the picture you speak of is Ariel wearing The "Artisan's Set" Item mall outfit available at Luminary's Item Mall for 250 GCoin. Hope that doesn't ruin it for you.

forumfireflare
Posted 12/29/2008 6:00 AM (#11399 - in reply to #11302)

Expert

you lost me at "black sox throwing the 1919MLB series or the Republicans stealing the 2000 US presidential election"...

1. no such team as "black sox" ever existed
2. and that second part is completely falatious.. Bush won because John Kerry was a stuffy arrogant dem... if John Kerry was more like the amicable Obama he would have killed Bush.

Comparing GvG scams to fixed sporting events and political debacles is kinda silly... Also, in making stuff up to sound smarter may work on the idiots who dont know about that stuff but the people that are "in the know" (like myself) are slightly offended and turned off.

Besides that though, I found everything else well written although I would have liked to hear more from your "sources." Also, nobody has yet talked about the implication of Anain, a current minister and member of DexLazySpot, as a lowly GvG spammer which seems evident in the screenshot on page 13 of your article.

~Snook
evilleprechaun
Posted 12/29/2008 7:25 AM (#11401 - in reply to #11399)

Veteran

forumfireflare - 12/29/2008 6:00 AM

you lost me at "black sox throwing the 1919MLB series or the Republicans stealing the 2000 US presidential election"...

1. no such team as "black sox" ever existed
2. and that second part is completely falatious.. Bush won because John Kerry was a stuffy arrogant dem... if John Kerry was more like the amicable Obama he would have killed Bush.

Bahahahahaha.

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sox_Scandal
2. 2000 election was Bush v. Gore, not Bush v. Kerry.

Fail.
GZInformant
Posted 12/29/2008 12:55 PM (#11414 - in reply to #11399)

Comparing GvG scams to fixed sporting events and political debacles is kinda silly...

The article was a bit serious so, yea, by design the references to the black sox scandal and the George Bush/Al Gore Election were meant to be silly. I'm sorry I failed you in that area. I thought comparing a GvG with a "fixed" outcome was similiar to the 1919 world series in which Arnold Rothstein payed off the White Sox to throw the series vs. the Reds. If the parody didnt make sense to you, perhaps I need to think more about my audience in my writings, I'll be more careful in the future, thanks.

Also, in making stuff up to sound smarter may work on the idiots who dont know about that stuff but the people that are "in the know" (like myself) are slightly offended and turned off.

This confuses me a little. What was it that you found to be made up? I try to base everything I do on facts and if there is something I wrote that wasn't fact, I'd truly want to retract whatever false truths I bestowed upon my readers.

Besides that though, I found everything else well written although I would have liked to hear more from your "sources."

You should know, a news person never reveals their sources (jokes). What sources were you referring too and in regards to what article? I'd be happy to field your question if I understood more clearly why you are dismayed.

Thanks a bunch for your comments and I look forward to some clarification so I can continue to put forth a literary effort everyone can enjoy and be happy with,
GZInformant, Esq
forumfireflare
Posted 12/29/2008 1:32 PM (#11415 - in reply to #11401)

Expert

GzInformit
1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sox_Scandal
2. 2000 election was Bush v. Gore, not Bush v. Kerry.

Fail.

ouchies. bish-slapped by facts from wikipedia... now im embarrassed...

however, eventho i failed in my own fact-gathering... there still never existed a team called the Black Sox... Black sox refers to the Chicago white sox players of 1919 that participated in the "fix" and were banned...

and ok.. so I mixed up the two democrats.. both were boring and arrogant men so that can happen...
------------------
Post #2... to be cont.

ok I get it now.. you were going off of real examples of payoffs to illustrate how GvG scamming is unethical... eventhough its more like paying off yourself instead of other people which makes it sillier in my opinion.

I dunno like I said above this edition was well written... you just lost me/angered me with your references. ^^

Edited by forumfireflare 12/29/2008 1:57 PM
The_Shadow_Inc
Posted 12/30/2008 2:41 PM (#11454 - in reply to #11355)

Extreme Veteran

Puddles - 12/27/2008 6:52 PM

2. I'd be careful with hamian town stocks. Every new town that opens the stocks prices drop considerably.

Also by re-release do you mean when the town chief issues new shares....because I bought every single one
didn't sell any....therefore this should have had no affect on prices at all. (I bought those shares prior to the
goonzu term...before someone says something silly)

3. My term as goonzu was a bit different than you advertise. I won't hit all points, but for one I did announce the

do during the term.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind criticism...I've taken my share and then some . But I hold you to a higher
standard, you should know what you're typing. Communication may have been my biggest fault.....but that's
an excuse for others, not you

:P Guess who is back, guess in all my posts i was right about you.

I read your post and have a huge issue with it, time to show everyone your true colors now!

2. You are right you baught the shares after you became goonzu stop lying to the people like you are becoming very good at. The other thing is of course you buying all the shares would change the market for them! Re release puts more in hands and means less divs per individual who invests in them. Really they should technically take a slow medium rise and stay steady! Its just my opionion!

3. Your term as a goonzu omg lmfao!
http://luminary.ndoorsgames.com/center/community/vote_result_view.a...
~
Aura: In over 2 years as a player here, I think Ive benefited from goonzu aura twice.

I have proof you where not even around for 2 years yet as RiceMagic!
Proof here -> http://z13.invisionfree.com/Goonzu/index.php?showtopic=4062
Thats 1 lie so far! ~

~
FourLeafs (yes the big one) Firstly, Ill say that leafs will be handed out. Plain and simple. The method?....The primary method for leafs through town chiefs is probably still the best (nicely done Wilton). I will supplement that method with random handouts, and supporting events held by myself or any other TC or player who wishes to get involved and put something together.

hmm more proof -> http://luminary.ndoorsgames.com/center/forum/forums/thread-view.asp...
Thats lie number 2 shall I go on, wait i don't think i need to i think you got the message same with others!

From reading all these posts and many more I don't think you need to be interviewed at all, not only that I refuse myself to be interviewd and could careless if something was posted about me lol go to google and type my username in damn i have alot of popularity .. back to the topic at hand, there is enough evedience and we the people spoke period, not only you being the first person with a baught account to get goonzu, i warned many people that you would sell those leafs and would be a rainless period of leafs not being handed out. I spoke up and put my rep on the line, and look at you now complaining to the post that they are being ignorant i don't think they have been ignorant enough! Do us all a favour and don't bother ever running for goonzu again! Thats my 2 cents!
Plain and simple when you buy an account does not mean you have the experience to manage the game.

http://luminary.ndoorsgames.com/center/forum/forums/thread-view.asp...
http://luminary.ndoorsgames.com/center/forum/forums/thread-view.asp...

Edit
P.S. I enjoyed this edition hope more comeout like it

Edited by The_Shadow_Inc 12/30/2008 2:42 PM
forumfireflare
Posted 12/30/2008 5:58 PM (#11461 - in reply to #11302)

Expert

lol shadow... you forgot to bring up the fact that one of his alts was caught botting (more than once!).. actually thats not really fact more scandal.
altho I guess you wouldnt have known that since you haven't been around.
iloveonlyme
Posted 12/31/2008 12:14 AM (#11470 - in reply to #11382)

Elite Veteran

PS: I believe the picture you speak of is Ariel wearing The "Artisan's Set" Item mall outfit available at Luminary's Item Mall for 250 GCoin. Hope that doesn't ruin it for you.

well generaly ariels face looks more... ( think the word im looking for is there (the word there that is))

maby its just because the bangs are out of her face

thx

Puddles
Posted 12/31/2008 4:28 PM (#11481 - in reply to #11302)

Veteran

In response to ShadowInc:

1. Where is your number 1?

2. The Hamian shares I purchased were long before i was ever goonzu. You can go to the town hall and see when
the shares were added by the date in-game to see proof of this.

3. yes, I stated that I've been here over 2 years as a player and you show proof not over 2 years as RiceMagic.

Your suggesting I lied about something I never claimed. You must realize others can see such a "tard" move.

3.5 Yes you forgot to count. Maybe this should have been #1. Anyway. Regardless of what you read that a
handful of people claimed leafs didn't go out. The majority of leafs went to town chiefs, that was
supplemented with handouts, and I did several events early in the term. The issue with that thread was
fairness or even distribution. But there were no lies in my campaign.

Shadow: Please report to Aethra for lessons.....you're attempts to de-fame me are terrible and borderline pathetic .

To ForumFlare: You should avoid scandals

To GZInformant: You have my apologies and thank you for the clarity. It was written in your own words (and I
see now it would have been more confusing to do otherwise). That was my mistake and I hope
I didn't offend you too much, keep up the good work

To Everyone Else:

I have not and will not defend my term as goonzu. I did a few events that I think were enjoyed and wish I was able to do more.

Fourleafs:

Fourleafs are a funny issue really. People will line up to follow someone who isn't the greatest pd, claims not to spend USD and is level 93..yet has many thousands of shares and claims they don't sell leafs ..heh. Did they, heh I have no idea.

People don't understand that when your goonzu term ends, a Goonzu continues to receive leafs. All during the next campaing and right up to the new inauguration. No clothes anymore, but the leafs roll in. I still handed out tons...but yes a few hundred were deleted that would have probably gone to townes etc. Such is life. But the goonzu before my term handed out 0 when his term ended and probably had 1400 leafs when I was elected.

That is fact. But I'll avoid speculation on where the leafs came from on the market, and it's certainly not my place to say what is right or wrong in that area. But that will probably raise an eyebrow or two and have ppl thinking back to several terms.

Yes, I did not distribute the leafs evenly. I did favor those who put me in the chair quite a bit. I don't make any apologies, I took care of those that put me there. I don't have regrets, and I don't lie.

You can paint me as a botter, leaf seller, hell you can paint me as the face of pure evil if you want to. It's politics....that's what you're supposed to do. I'll enjoy reading it and well done .....I will point out the sillyness if it's as sloppy as Shadow's

My term is over and I hope we can all be friends in game . If you're one of those that takes politics personal and cannot do that, then I wish you the best of luck anyway

RiceMagic~

forumfireflare
Posted 1/1/2009 6:35 AM (#11485 - in reply to #11481)

Expert

Puddles - 12/31/2008 4:28 PM
You can paint me as a botter, leaf seller, hell you can paint me as the face of pure evil if you want to. It's politics....that's what you're supposed to do.

Ok, so he admits botting, giving leafs unfairly (to his friends), and even to buying that account he uses... please GM's can we ban this guy yet?

Rice, politics is politics... but why do you figure that YOU have to be the one to make em ugly?
I want everyone who says your a nice guy to pm me so I can kick them in the balls/ovaries.

~Snook
Puddles
Posted 1/1/2009 9:16 AM (#11492 - in reply to #11302)

Veteran

I am a nice guy

It's virtually impossible for you to get that I bot from my previous post.

This is why PurpleMage deserves a cookie (guy has ppl seeing things)

I'll make it very clear for you. I do not bot. In fact, I do not break any rules at all.

As far as the leafs go?.....I'm fairly sure they don't ban ppl for being goonzu.

Edited by Puddles 1/1/2009 9:19 AM
Targetton
Posted 1/1/2009 10:27 AM (#11495 - in reply to #11302)

Elite Veteran

ilove, i found cookies too

But i also found....

GMT
Key
Wall
Dot
Bottle
Pay

hehe
Wilton
Posted 1/1/2009 11:00 PM (#11509 - in reply to #11481)

Extreme Veteran

Fourleafs are a funny issue really. People will line up to follow someone who isn't the greatest pd, claims not to spend USD and is level 93..yet has many thousands of shares and claims they don't sell leafs ..heh. Did they, heh I have no idea.

I wasn't going to bother with this thread since your term is over and it seems pointless to discuss it, but I assume you are referring to me here.

1. I actually am a Top PD
2. I don't have USD to spend, tbh, My money goes towards taking care of my family.
3. I purchased my Svaha shares prior to my term as GoonZu, My Aethra shares were passed to me by WoDi when he retired from the game. The rest of the shares I have I got by trading off old shares purchased when prices were dirt cheap and no one cared about them (way before my first term as GoonZu). I used these shares to trade for bamabad (to help friends get a town they had always wanted), Hamian (to support the current regime there) and Vior (sold off and traded for 2xx Turphania shares that someone listed for 45mils a piece on the stock market). See how easy it is to give a detailed honest answer as a reply to negative conjecture without diverting the attention from the actual subject at hand?

I've earned everything I've gotten in this game. In a game dominated by USD players, I still managed to hold my own. Does this make me better than you? Absolutely not, but I am proud of it, so please leave your false accusations at the door.

People don't understand that when your goonzu term ends, a Goonzu continues to receive leafs. All during the next campaing and right up to the new inauguration.

This didn't happen during mine or Morg's Term, you'll have to ask DD about his.. Good to know you had even more leafs at your disposal post term. Another Epic fail to divert the attention away from yourself...

So let's get down to brass tacks. When I spoke to you at the beginning of your term, what did you say to me? You made some passive aggressive comments about how my events were not your style and you needed to do things your own way, to which I replied, EXACTLY, you have to be yourself and I stated I'm looking forward to seeing you go above and beyond expectations (paraphrasing). You also convinced me you were going to show the server a new way of doing things, some may not like it, but who cares, you said. I took that as meaning you were going to put fourth some sort of ground breaking effort and even spoke up for you asking others to give you a chance before they started to criticize. ALL because of the conversation that we had had. In the end, You lied to me. The saddest part about this, for me, is that I truly don't think you care. Otherwise, you'd spend more time mending fences then burning bridges.

I took tons of criticism during my term. The difference between you and me is this.. I used the negative criticism as a catalyst to improve my performance, made apologies to those unhappy, and worked to achieve more and prove the naysayers wrong. Why, because I wasn't doing the job for myself, I was doing it for the server and those that took the time to vote for me. Had you taken that approach, things would've turned out different for you.

You can point fingers at this guy or say that this person is that, but in the end, you still did a poor job. Just admit it so we can all move on...

Wilt..

PS: One of the people going at you on this thread was jailed by morg for defaming you and you come on this thread with intentions to defame others? BTW: where were you when Morg received sub after sub bashing her for jailing someone who defamed you??? You've absolutely reached your low here...

Edited by Wilton 1/1/2009 11:05 PM
GZInformant
Posted 1/2/2009 1:55 AM (#11514 - in reply to #11302)

This is the first and only warning. Comments on this thread have gone beyond the scope of the original topic. Please base your comments on the articles written and the WII, specifically and reserve your personal issues/comments for other threads. I understand that these issues arouse emotions, but this thread isn't meant to make people feel bad, nor should it be used as a platform to settle personal vendettas. I appreciate your cooperation in this matter!

Thank you,
GZInformant, Esq
cibai88
Posted 1/4/2009 9:56 AM (#11579 - in reply to #11302)

share are never cheap in the server!!! dont make me confuse.

ps: 1 year before rank 10 can be sold for 2bil, now at least 15bil. INFLATION!!! k
The_Shadow_Inc
Posted 1/7/2009 7:58 PM (#11807 - in reply to #11579)

Extreme Veteran

I think I said all I need to say and as to Wiltons comment we might not shed light the same way or agree on everything. But man when it comes down to a point, Its usually worth reading! BTW I think SweetyTweety is doing a good job so far as a goonzu, keep up the good work. Plz no one faint on this one plz. I know its rare to hear that.
Tresor
Posted 2/11/2009 5:08 PM (#14623 - in reply to #11302)

Extreme Veteran

Dear GZInformant

I look forward to your issues and stories, parts of this issue however has been quite a shame to read. I remember a conversation we once had, your mantra was to be always neutral and without bias, in this issue you have failed your very own mantra. I am talking about your story on GVG Spamming. As a reporter, you failed epically, you did not interview the Guild Masters, and asked them why they changed their names of guilds for GVG's, in fact you didn't interview any of them and ask why they do it. You assumed their reasons and reported it as fact. So you not only failed to keep to your own rules, you failed to interview those you publically named in your screenshots, and find out the entire story.

I sincerely hope you return to your own Mantra in the beggining, of remaining unbiased and neutral in the future, and if you want to take it further, Interview Aerygon, he will tell you why he changes the name, and I can assure you its not for the reasons you claim he changes it for.

Tresor

Edited by Tresor 2/11/2009 5:10 PM
Lala
Posted 2/11/2009 6:54 PM (#14641 - in reply to #11302)

Expert

I liked the magazine. Nicely made
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)