Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sticky Weekly Inform It - Volume 002, Edition 001
[Frozen]

Moderators: GZInformant

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    GZ Times -> Luminary PoliticsMessage format

GZInformant
Posted 4/13/2009 6:39 PM (#26368 - in reply to #15289)
Subject: RE: Weekly Inform It - Volume 002, Edition 001

Tresor - 4/13/2009 10:05 AM If there is an official reporter I expect truth - that is not too much to ask for, is it. Mekare got her shares back very quickly - If I was to bet on it, she had them returned prior to this even being printed. Now it only takes a whisper some proper investigation to get the story.

First off, I regret to see your friend was har***ed. I would like to issue the following statement in response to your posts.

The article was written at the time the shares were lost. The shares in question had not been returned to Mekare at that time and it was rumored that the shares had been lost due to an early meeting call. My judgement was never based on fact, this is why I said it was reported, not that it was an actual fact.

ie: It was reported that Angelina Jolie is seeking to adopt a space baby.

The above statement may not be true, but the rumor may've been heard by the reporter. At this juncture it is a must that the reporter, in this case me, states this rumor as "reported" meaning unsubstantiated. If any one took this as fact, they are mistaken per the fore-mentioned statement.

I hope this clears up any problem you had with this issue and I am glad to see you changed your mind and are reading again!

Regards,
GZInformant

PS: as a warning to ALL... Comments are meant to be productive, let's make sure we keep it that way. Also, remember this publication is for entertainment purposes, please do not use it as a grounds to har*** anyone or make them feel bad. -Thanks Again
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Tresor
Posted 4/13/2009 6:46 PM (#26370 - in reply to #15289)
Subject: RE: Weekly Inform It - Volume 002, Edition 001

Extreme Veteran

Thanks for the clarification and apology.
RaiNz
Posted 4/12/2014 3:06 AM (#212200 - in reply to #15289)
Subject: Re: Weekly Inform It - Volume 002, Edition 001

Extreme Veteran

If I could only turn back time..
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)