x

VFUN Message

VFUN Login history

You can check login success logs for the last 3 months.

Login date(UTC) Login IP
No login log exists for the last 3 months.
x

VFUN Message

VFUN Sign In

luminary

luminary
Game is running.
Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Emily's Guardian Angel's Applications
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Zeus Server -> GoonZu of ZeusMessage format

Raluz
Posted 3/13/2009 8:23 PM (#17553 - in reply to #17314)
Subject: RE: Emily's Guardian Angel's Applications

IGN?:
Im BlkPistol

What town do you belong to?:
None yet, but i want enter to Hamian.

Have you been a town head before?:
Yes, i was the head of guild and after of stock market of Balarama in another char.

Do you have any past experience as GA?:
No.

What are your reasons, why you'd like to be a GA for Zeus?:
I want to be a GA because others players always have questions and they need someone to help then, so here i am.

What are your active times in PST?:
At week 13~15 and 18~21, at fridays 4~21 normally dont have time at saturdays and sundays 10~2.

What languages can you speak?
I speak brazilian portugues ( native ) and english.

Are you a dependable candidate?
Yes, i always do my best to help anyone that ask for help without difference, and i have good experience of the game enough to help begginers.

Also here are some case questions that a GA might come across daily when helping someone.

What do you do if someone you are helping does not understand no matter how you explain your answer to them?
I think the only way to make others understand what i say is, if he is not understanding is demonstrate if possible. or make some pics and show he.

What do you do if a beginner you are helping starts getting mad and swearing at you?
I just can say: sorry i cant help you if you dont want to be helped.

What do you do if a beginner you are helping start begging for items and money?
I will tell some tips, but not give away nothing even he is imploring, and say: you need work hard, if not you will never grow up

What do you do if someone you are helping speaks another language and you do not understand?
The only thing i can do, is ask to another person to help, someone that understand that language, meanwhile i dont find someone i can use a translator to help he.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Kawayii
Posted 3/13/2009 8:30 PM (#17557 - in reply to #17314)

New User

IGN?: KawayiiRulez

What town do you belong to?: Kucha

Have you been a town head before?: Louhan Head of Market, Warehouse, Stock Market, Bank (About one year ago)

Do you have any past experience as GA?: No

Like others might've mentioned, the GA hat is really quite tempting. Even so, you don't need to depend on a hat to help others. I truly believe that I can use this chance to become GA as an opportunity to help not only those that I know, and those that ask me for help, but also those who need help/advice and don't know who to ask. A GA's job is not to help only certain people, but to help all. I know that keeping all the knowledge to yourself is not going to help, ideas and thoughts need to be shared in order for there to be improvement.

What are your active times in PST?: 12~20 PST on Weekdays, 9~22 PST on Weekends

What languages can you speak? Chinese (multi-dialects), Spanish (can understand), English

Are you a dependable candidate? Yes! :D

Also here are some case questions that a GA might come across daily when helping someone.
What will I do if??

What do you do if someone you are helping does not understand no matter how you explain your answer to them?
Sometimes explaining things verbally are hard to understand. If they don't understand, I would demonstrate as much as I can. If that still doesn't work, then I would confirm with someone else to see if there are any other ways I can explain the answer, this way, I would know how to fix the way I'm explaining to them so that they could understand.

What do you do if a beginner you are helping starts getting mad and swearing at you?
If the person really gets out of hand, like they're saying and/or doing things without a reasonable reason, then I would choose to ignore the person to prevent argument that would just cause more problems. Then if the person still doesn't stop, then I would have to hand the issue to a GM or Judge to so that the person won't be bothering anyone else. If the person is just frustrated, then I would try to work their problems out.

If the beginner asks for items like arrows, foods, potions, and other necessities, then I would give them a few just so they can finish something they are doing and then make sure to teach them how to get their own. If they start begging for money or other things, then I would teach them ways that they can get it for themselves, like certain mobs they can hunt. I think just buy giving them things aren't helping them succeed in the game in any way; it would only make them more dependable on others.

What do you do if someone you are helping speaks another language and you do not understand?
If someone speaks another language that I don't understand, I would tell the person that I don't speak the language. And if I know anyone that speaks that particular language, I would ask if they could act as a translator for me.

For any other information, just find me in game.
steelfang123
Posted 3/13/2009 8:40 PM (#17560 - in reply to #17314)

IGN?: frozenlily

What town do you belong to?: none

Have you been a town head before?: never

Do you have any past experience as GA?: none

What are your reasons, why you'd like to be a GA for Zeus?: i love to help people and its so much fun when you get to know someone ^_^

1 pst to 5 pst
mainly english
i hope so if not i won't apply
What will I do if??

i keep trying until they understand the answer
i tell them to calm down and try to help them ^_^
i teach them how to make money for them self
i find someone i know that know the language and ask them to help the person ^_^
steelfang123
Posted 3/13/2009 8:53 PM (#17563 - in reply to #17533)

OxyKilikyo - 3/13/2009 4:25 PM

id like to withdraw my application. i just realised our new goonzu is a liar. she told me herself that she wanted to make it fun for and help EVERYONE but when her events come along the only ppl who can win them are 90+ thats not everyone. i dont want anything to do with this goonzu. sorry emily <3.

hey i read about your quiz event lol. the goonzu just started a few days and i think she is trying her best to have fun events for all. there are so many different level these days and not all event can fit all players. to be fair that was a dark army event lol. even i cant do well hunting them but i do try ^_^
i'm sure there will be lots of great event soon and i can't wait to join in. if you say the event isn't fair how about that raccoon pardise place it isnt fair for townless people and people in ankaran. oh yea....when is the new ga being pick. i really want to try being a ga once
Bdub
Posted 3/13/2009 11:36 PM (#17572 - in reply to #17314)
Subject: Re: Emily's Guardian Angel's Applications

IGN:BenjaminW

What town do you belong to?: Ankha

Have you been a town head before?: Yes.

Do you have any past experience as GA?: I have not been a GA before, but I feel that I have the required experience for this job. The way I handle situations and my knowledge for this game is perfect for the job.

What are your reasons, why you'd like to be a GA for Zeus?: I already help a lot of people, and I will continue to help people, it's what I do. I want to experience more of Goonzu, and I have not been GA before and I think I can

What are your active times in PST?: 3:00-10:00 PM

What languages can you speak? English, a little french, tiny bit spanish.

Are you a dependable candidate? Yes, This GA position has my name written all over it. I have been helping people even with out the fancy title.

What will I do if??

What do you do if someone you are helping does not understand no matter how you explain your answer to them? I would keep trying to explain it in different ways and set examples to help them understand. If it is a language problem I will direct them to someone I know that can communicate with them.

What do you do if a beginner you are helping starts getting mad and swearing at you? I would let them know that they need to calm down, and if they didn't calm down I wouldn't be able to answer their question.

What do you do if a beginner you are helping start begging for items and money? I explain to them that the only way to become successful in this game is to work hard for your own wealth. Giving them 1mil marbles won't do them any good because when you give them money or items they expect everything to be handed to them. They may think it is helping them, but in the long run it is actually hurting them.

What do you do if someone you are helping speaks another language and you do not understand? I would refer them to someone who speaks their language. If no one is around, I will do my best to use a translator to help answer their question.

Thanks for considering my application. As stated above earlier, even if I don't get this position I will continue to help others because thats the kind of person I am. Also I made a Goonzu Guide site to showcase my knowledge for the game. I would be directing new players to my beginners guide, that would hopefully answer most of their questions.
lucignolo
Posted 3/14/2009 10:53 AM (#17582 - in reply to #17314)

IGN lucignolo
GA of AngelLily
good luck at me and every1 ^^
Nemmers
Posted 3/14/2009 12:17 PM (#17586 - in reply to #17314)

Regular

IGN?: gemini622

What town do you belong to?: Shenburry

Have you been a town head before?: current TC , have been head of bank, wh, and market in past

Do you have any past experience as GA?: no, but do have exp as a mentor

What are your reasons, why you'd like to be a GA for Zeus?: Being a new player can be very frustrating. Luckily for me, I had a great mentor that was there to answer all of my little questions and never seemed to get frustrated with me. Without his help, I probably wouldve quit the game. Thank you for that BrainzzDead... Now I wish to return the favor and help as many new players as I can with of all their questions and frustrations. It can also feel really lonley coming into this game not knowing anyone. Providing someone with a contact gives them a good start to connecting to other people in the game. I also am on kind of a break from hunting and doing most pding, so this would give me time to focus on something else that I enjoy. I love to help other people, and to see them succeed.

What are your active times in PST?: I am a stay at home mom, so I am on pretty much all day. If I have errands to run, they are usually done on wed, thurs, or sundays. I'm near my computer pretty much from 7-21 or 22 pst daily. if i'm not sitting at the computer, i check my whispers offen, i'm pretty much always in the same room.

What languages can you speak? : English

Are you a dependable candidate? : Yes

What will I do if??

Try, try, and try again. if they dont understand by telling in multiple ways, and/or by showing, ask a townie or guildie how you may be able to explain it differently. If still no luck, send to another GA.

Explain that you are only trying to help, and you will not tolerate being treated that way. Tell them if they want to be helped, they need to be more respectful and not treat you that way. Tell them that if the behavior continues you will have to end the conversation. Depending on the situation sometimes maybe send them to another GA. Sometimes maybe it could be a conflict of personality, or a misunderstanding.

I explain that I am here to help them learn how to make it on their own. I wont give marbles or items. I will give them advice on how to make money, and advise on best ways to hunt for other items needed. I explain that this is the best way to learn to get ahead in the game, and handouts will only take them so far. I also explain that if they get the mats needed, I will pd the item for them. If people dont beg, and show they work for it, sometimes i do gift them things. (but I dont tell them that)

I would get to know what other GA's languages are, and if my townies/guildies speak other languages to help. I would also check the online translator.
**Denge**
Posted 3/14/2009 2:34 PM (#17588 - in reply to #17314)

Regular

IGN?: denge

What town do you belong to?: I Belong to Xian.

Have you been a town head before?: i was party hall head in Xian, and guild head in Amenta.

Do you have any past experience as GA?: i have never had experience as a GA.

What are your reasons, why you'd like to be a GA for Zeus?: my reasons for applying for GA is because I love to help people out, no matter what the circumstances! I love Seeing people enjoy Goonzu, and Because of the GA's helping me in the past i was able to do the same to evereybody else who has asked for assistance from me. And being a GA is allot more to me, not because of the hat or title, but because of of the people. allot of people know me, they no i can do a Great job as GA, they no i will never let anyone down!

What are your active times in PST?: im kinda consufed about the PST stuff =/ , but im on almost everyday of the hour.

What languages can you speak? I speak English. ( Curently learning Spanish )

Are you a dependable candidate? Yes.

What will I do if??

What do you do if someone you are helping does not understand no matter how you explain your answer to them? " If the person i was helping didnt understand any answers i would ask him/her what it was they do not understand and try to put it into a more Basic ( Easier ) sentence.

What do you do if a beginner you are helping starts getting mad and swearing at you? "If i would politely ask them to calm down, and ask what is wrong and if they needed any help with what is makeing them Upset".

What do you do if a beginner you are helping start begging for items and money? I would say " i am sorry i dont give out free money and items to people, But if you have any questions about how to make money and items for yourself i would love to help".

What do you do if someone you are helping speaks another language and you do not understand? " I would would Get a hold of Either a GM or Somebody i Know who can speak their Language. And if i couldnt get a hold of them i would use a Online Translator ( Only as Last Option ).

Thanks For Your Time, Good Luck All Canidates!

-Denge
Redvengeance
Posted 3/15/2009 11:21 AM (#17622 - in reply to #17314)
Subject: My GA application

Veteran

IGN : Redvengeance

What town do you belong to? : Isisnia

Have you been a town head before? : Post office head at isisnia soon market head hopefully. ^^

Do you have any past experience as GA? : No I do not, however I am willing to learn and would love to be a GA.

What are the reasons, why you'd like to be a DA for Zeus? : I have always wanted to help people. When I saw Joslynn as a GA helping a few gz years ago, I have always wanted to be one since. I believe this would be a great term for me to be one as Anain is in charge and I am in contact with her a lot and she knows how much I love to help the new players.

What times are you active in PST? : Weekdays I am active from 9-15 PST, Saturdays 5-15pst (depends if I've got a match) and on Sundays its 23-15PST.

What languages can you speak? : English and GCSE standard French.

Are you a dependable candidate? : I believe I am very trustworthy and can help greatly this team!

A few questions to answer....

A person does not understand my answers. : Well this is a tricky one I would obviously go through the problem on my own screen and see what I would do. If this doesn't work then I would ask people I know, then I would contact another GA, Judge, Minister or Anain about it and see if they can word it better than I could!

When a player goes crazy at me..... : Well I would try and calm them down, ask what is wrong (if it was me then I would apologise obviously....) then try and help them. If they are still mad I will contact someone like Anain (if she isn't busy) and tell her to answer their question and just tell her that they may get angry with her so be sensitive and careful.

If a player starts bugging me for items or money. : I will tell them that the rule is no give outs. Also I hate beggars personally so I would just say you never get anything for begging so just try and play the game fairly and the rewards will come. If they keep asking I will send them to you Emily!

If someone starts speaking another language. : most people can speak English so I will politely ask them to change to English if they can not I will ask for a friend to translate or get another GA who can speak that language to talk to them.

Hopefully you like this Emily I would love to be part of your team and I hope you do to. I will be fun, helpfully and active so pick me!!

Edited by Redvengeance 3/15/2009 11:35 AM
Skate4Life09
Posted 3/15/2009 11:31 AM (#17624 - in reply to #17314)

IGN?: SKATE4LIFE

What town do you belong to?: Hamian atm

Have you been a town head before?: Yes,many Towns

Do you have any past experience as GA?: Nope

What are your reasons, why you'd like to be a GA for Zeus?: To Help New Players Out,Fight Crimes,Help out

What are your active times in PST?: Not Sure About The PST,But I Get Online Everyday If Computer Is Not Broken

What languages can you speak? Viet/Chineses/English,Little Spanish,And More Language With My Handy Danny Translater:D

Are you a dependable candidate? I Guess So?,Yes?

What will I do if?? Some Got Hacked? Report To GM,And Help Get There Items/Account Is Back And Saved!!.

What do you do you if someone are helping does not understand no matter how you explain your answer to them? Get a Translater So They Can understand Me Better Or Find Some1 To Help Me Wat Are They Asking For,or Needed SomeThing.

What do you do if a beginner you are helping starts getting mad and swearing at you?Ask Them What is Wrong? And Try To Help Them Out The Best I Can Do.

What do you do if a beginner you are helping start begging for items and money? Say What Many People Say:I Give Help,Info About Game, Not Give Money/Items Away Only Help Them Out of Goonzu,Or Give Some Items I Can Spare.

Get Someone To Help Me What Are They Saying I Have Many Friend Asian/BR/Spanish/Ect.. To Help Me Out!Or Hanny Danny Translater!! :P

Thats Is My Ga/Judge Application For SKATE4LIFE GL Anian/GM On GZ

~Hey Emily GL Picking GA~
Peace!
michaelw57
Posted 3/15/2009 12:07 PM (#17628 - in reply to #17314)

Extreme Veteran

IGN?: michaelw57

What town do you belong to?: Shenburry

Have you been a town head before?: yes.

Do you have any past experience as GA?: no.

What are your reasons, why you'd like to be a GA for Zeus?: I'd like to help the little players through the game so they can become well adjusted players to this great game.

What are your active times in PST?: 10:00 am-11:00PM (some AFK in that time)

What languages can you speak? English, French, Spanish (not fluent spanish though but i am working on it)

Are you a dependable candidate? Yes

What will I do if??

What do you do if someone you are helping does not understand no matter how you explain your answer to them? Ah this predicament... well first i'd try every way possible to explain the problem step by step and if that doesn't help whisper a GA or GM if the GA's aren't on, this is to see if they can explain it better than i can.

Been through this as well... i'd tell the player to calm down and probably get a judge to tell him not to use that kind of language because it is very mean and hurts more than it helps.

What do you do if a beginner you are helping start begging for items and money? Are you like going through my gaming life in luminary! ok, in this situation i'd tell the player not to beg because it is annoying and lots of people will act quite mean to you if you do beg them.

What do you do if someone you are helping speaks another language and you do not understand? -.- you did go thru my gaming life didn't you because i've delt with all these situations... In this situation i'd get my friend (he is very knowledgable in other languages) and if he doesn't know the language and none of my townies do either i'd ask a GA and if none of those available i'd go to a translator and see what they are saying.
Michal1994
Posted 3/15/2009 12:15 PM (#17629 - in reply to #17314)

New User

IGN: Michal1994

What town do you belong to: Shenburry and Lahore

Have you been a town head before: No, I haven't

Do you have any past experience as GA: No, I haven't

What are your reasons, why you'd like to be a GA for Zeus: I love help people and love talking with them ... i do my best for help new players

What are your active times in PST: Weekdays 7 PST - 12 PST and Weekends 2 PST - 14 PST (if im not busy)

What languages can you speak: Polish, English and little German

Are you a dependable candidate: Hmm i dunno I'll try be =]

What will I do if??

What do you do if someone you are helping does not understand no matter how you explain your answer to them? I'll try to explain him different ways. If he still wont understand ... ill ask my other friends for help

What do you do if a beginner you are helping starts getting mad and swearing at you? I'll try talk with him and explain that he do bad thing. Maybe she/he only joked and is very nice person ;]

What do you do if a beginner you are helping start begging for items and money? I won't give cash for him but i'll try tell him how she/he can get cash...

What do you do if someone you are helping speaks another language and you do not understand? I'll ask my friends or translate it and i help him
zechiel
Posted 3/15/2009 12:25 PM (#17631 - in reply to #17314)

IGN?: Hey,I'm Zechiel

What town do you belong to?: I'm from Lahore,nice town but before I used to be in Xi'an.

Have you been a town head before?: I have been Bank Office and Party Hall Head when I was in Xi'an.

Do you have any past experience as GA?: No,never,but i'd like to

What are your reasons, why you'd like to be a GA for Zeus?: Wanna help people ,beginners and anybody in game.Because i'm playing a lot and i'd like to be helpfull for people.Goonzu is an interesting game and i'm sure by helping new players there will be more and more people coming IG.

What are your active times in PST?: 14 p.m to midnight and sometimes mornings too.Quite active and present.

What languages can you speak? English,French and Spanish.

Are you a dependable candidate? Yes i am

What will I do if??

What do you do if someone you are helping does not understand no matter how you explain your answer to them?I'd like to contact others friends who can maybe speak other languages if this one does not understand english,french or spanish.I'll try to explain it too in another way n i would like to be sure that those people are ok and no longer have questions.n will wish them to enjoy game then to contact me again if they have other problems

What do you do if a beginner you are helping starts getting mad and swearing at you? I will only ask him or her to calm down n try to understand why this person is getting mad or swearing at me.I will wait till this one gets his cool back coz don't want this one to go to swear at or get mad on other ppl.

What do you do if a beginner you are helping start begging for items and money?I will only tell them that they should better try to earn money or items on their own cause if every newbie i meet is asking for money or items then they will never learn how to improve themselves IG.So i will advice them how to make easy money and how to get good items,moreover in case where they need advices once i'm gone i will tell them to contact me if they do need my help again.

What do you do if someone you are helping speaks another language and you do not understand? I'll try to ask for another GA or friend of mine if they can help me,if not i will certainly use a sub so as to ask help from any player IG.So even if i don't understand his/her language i will try to find him/her someone who can translate or help him/her.
PerfectAxe
Posted 3/15/2009 12:45 PM (#17632 - in reply to #17631)

Regular

IGN:
PerfectAxe

What town do you belong to?:
Kucha

Have you been a town head before?:
Yes, I was the Post office head in Balarama

Do you have any past experience as GA?:
No

I like to help other people

6 PST-12 PST most days, and 23 PST - 2 PSTam

Dutch and English

Yes, I am very active, I play every day, and I love to help people

Also here are some case questions that a GA might come across daily when helping someone. What will I do if??

I would still continue to try to explain, if I can?? show, I would ask a fellow GA for other ideas

I would try my best to make them calm, if that doesn?? work I would go to another GA and ask for suggestions or refer that person to them.

I would let them know that I?? glad to help, but that begging doesn?? lead you anywhere in the game.

I can always find someone that can translate for me, there are so many people that speak a lot of languages in game.

Edited by PerfectAxe 3/15/2009 12:46 PM
gixxer
Posted 3/15/2009 12:52 PM (#17633 - in reply to #17314)

New User

IGN?: gixxerhoney

Level: 95

What town do you belong to?: Kucha

Have you been a town head before?: Yes, I was head of Post office and Market while I was in Shenburry.

Do you have any past experience as GA?: No i don't.

What are your reasons, why you'd like to be a GA for Zeus?: I love helping people. I help people in real life, and would love to help more in game aswell. I answer questions most every day anyways. I like how excited people get when they have help and suceed

What are your active times in PST?: 5 PST - 13 PST and 18 PST - 23 PST most days. hehe

What languages can you speak? Fluent in English, I know some spanish and learning others

Are you a dependable candidate? I'd like to say that I am very dependable. I am very active and i love helping people, If i dont have answers right away, I ALWAYS follow up later

What will I do if??

I've had this happen many times, in that past i've always tried to continue to explain or show what I mean. If that still doesnt work, I'm not afraid to ask for help from other GA's or friends

People get upset, its understandable most of the time. I've always tried to calm them down. If that doesn't work then i would let the person know other people they may contact for help. ( I would let the people know that this person is swearing etc)

People beg for items and money all the time. I let them know what they can do to make money and how they can get items, and offer to manu for them for free of course.

So many people speak other languages in goonzu, I'm positive i would be able to find someone to translate for me. If i cant, there is always freetranslation.com hehe and i can translate myself to try and help

Thank you for taking the time to read this, and good luck to all applicants
Arghyll
Posted 3/15/2009 1:00 PM (#17634 - in reply to #17314)

New User

IGN?: I'm Janlui

What town do you belong to?: Lahore

Have you been a town head before?: no, never

Do you have any past experience as GA?: no. (altough I have many experiences as a mentor)

What are your reasons, why you'd like to be a GA for Zeus?: I think that we should help players as aften as we can. It makes the game easier and more fun. Many players helped me when I started too, and so it is fair for me to help them at my turn.

What are your active times in PST?: from 9 to 13 and from 21 to midnight usually.

What languages can you speak? English and french.

Are you a dependable candidate? Yes. In fact I try to be reliable

What will I do if??

I try to show as precisely as possible, explaining each step of the solution. If I can't be understood, I ask help from friends.

I'm very calm. I shall say the beginner to stay calm and understand what is wrong. I may ask him/her to try to recall we are in a game. And I will ask for an advice if the situation is too tensed.

I won't give anything. But I will show how to obtain it easily, accroding to the player's level.

I will try to understand which language is spoken by the player. I will find someone to help me If I can't (let's say it's a very rare language...), I will try my best in english

Edited by Arghyll 3/15/2009 1:05 PM
Mal
Posted 3/15/2009 5:45 PM (#17649 - in reply to #17314)

Veteran

IGN?: CaptainMal...? Question mark scary...makes Mal forget his name o.o

What town do you belong to?: Townless! XD

Have you been a town head before?: Yush, Ankha's bank head

Do you have any past experience as GA?: Nope

What are your reasons, why you'd like to be a GA for Zeus?: Well, Mal helps newbies when Mal can...but mostly, newbies are scared of asking questions to random high level people. If Mal had the wee lil' pink hat, newbies would know Mal was safe to talk to...technically Mal does the GA job now, just on a much smaller scale. Add some power to that, bigger range of help xD At least, in theory.

What are your active times in PST?: 6:00 AM PST to 6:00 PM PST, sometimes longer. Mal tends to keep the game on while Mal does other stuff, while flipping back occasionally to sell things and answer whispers. If Mal's offline, it's because of some form of rl busy work that requires being away from the computer for long periods of time (therefore, missing whispers and being veeery late on replies).

What languages can you speak? Mal speaks English, but Mal can read/write a little French, and Mal's pretty fast with copying/pasting into babelfish. Broken translating it may be, but it can get them roughly pointed in the right direction, and possibly help to point them to someone who speaks their language.

Are you a dependable candidate? ...That's an odd question. One would undeniably believe that everyone would say 'yes' to this, as saying 'no' to such a question is an automatic pointer of their utter uselessness. So, how many folk lied on this? Mal's gonna go out on a limb and say no. Mal doesn't know what makes a GA dependable; their job is to log in and answer questions. Mal can't predict the future; what if Mal's internet dies for a week? Is Mal dependable then? What about violent car accidents? Mal can do the best Mal can do, whether that means dependability or not, Mal dunno. But Mal'll be there whenever Mal can, doing what Mal does best: chatting xD

What will I do if??

- Well, Mal would ask them if they speak another language besides English. If yes, answer their question in the proper language (or redirect them to someone who does speak that language). If no (or if they still didn't get it in the other language), Mal would log in an alt (if applicable) to help them through the problem via monkey see, monkey do aid (IE, if they are stuck on a quest, physically show them with an alt what to do). If they STILL do not get it, Mal would see if any other GA's can help them. If, with the combined power of multiple languages, physical aid, and many GA's they STILL don't get it...Mal would have to give up. There is no way to continue at this point, unless you log into their account...which Mal questions the legality of this (that, and the whole "teach a man to fish" thing comes up...)

- ...Mal is surrounded by swearing at all times. It doesn't bother Mal. Mal can keep Mal's cool (unless it's Snook, but he's a big boy now)

- Simply teach them how to get things easily. There's plenty of ways to get lotsa items and money fast, so long as you are taught how. Very hard when you first start and know nothing; usually these newbies need some guidance, is all. If they keep begging, Mal would tell them that Mal can't give out freebies to every newbie, otherwise Mal would be broke too. If they then countered with 'just give some to me then!', Mal would still tell them no, and offer to help them learn how to hunt and turn a profit. It's not that hard, Mal's had to turn a few newbies around before when they first joined the guild.

- Find someone who does speak the language. If no one speaks it, babelfish it. While it won't be perfect, it will at least be somewhat helpful. If it doesn't help them, Mal would PO some folk who do speak the language to help so-and-so ASAP. After all, it'd be hard(er) starting out if you were the all alone and couldn't read anything in the game.
valansa
Posted 4/10/2018 6:11 PM (#224877 - in reply to #17314)

Expert

5000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000100
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
aq9105
valansa
Posted 9/23/2018 3:38 PM (#242971 - in reply to #17314)

Expert

5000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000100
audiobookkeeper.ru
cottagenet.ru
eyesvision.ru
eyesvisions.com
kinozones.ru
laserlens.ru
medinfobooks.ru
mp3lists.ru
spicetrade.ru
spysale.ru
stungun.ru
largeheart.ru
lasercalibration.ru
laserpulse.ru
laterevent.ru
latrinesergeant.ru
layabout.ru
leadcoating.ru
leadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ru
leaveword.ru
machinesensible.ru
magneticequator.ru
magnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.ru
majorconcern.ru
mammasdarling.ru
managerialstaff.ru
manipulatinghand.ru
manualchoke.ru
nameresolution.ru
naphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.ru
nationalcensus.ru
naturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.ru
neatplaster.ru
necroticcaries.ru
negativefibration.ru
neighbouringrights.ru
objectmodule.ru
observationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ru
oceanmining.ru
octupolephonon.ru
offlinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ru
olibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.ru
packedspheres.ru
pagingterminal.ru
palatinebones.ru
palmberry.ru
papercoating.ru
paraconvexgroup.ru
parasolmonoplane.ru
parkingbrake.ru
partfamily.ru
partialmajorant.ru
quadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ru
quenchedspark.ru
quodrecuperet.ru
rabbetledge.ru
radialchaser.ru
radiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.ru
randomcoloration.ru
rapidgrowth.ru
rattlesnakemaster.ru
reachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.ru
rearchain.ru
recessioncone.ru
recorded***ignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ru
redemptionvalue.ru
reducingflange.ru
referenceantigen.ru
regeneratedprotein.ru
reinvestmentplan.ru
safedrilling.ru
sagprofile.ru
salestypelease.ru
samplinginterval.ru
satellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ru
screwingunit.ru
seawaterpump.ru
secondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ru
seismicefficiency.ru
selectivediffuser.ru
semiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.ru
tacticaldiameter.ru
tailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.ru
tapecorrection.ru
tappingchuck.ru
taskreasoning.ru
technicalgrade.ru
telangiectaticlipoma.ru
telescopicdamper.ru
temperateclimate.ru
temperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ru
ultramaficrock.ru
ultraviolettesting.ru
jobstress.ru
jogformation.ru
jointcapsule.ru
jointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.ru
junctionofchannels.ru
justiciablehomicide.ru
juxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.ru
keepsmthinhand.ru
kentishglory.ru
kerbweight.ru
kerrrotation.ru
keyman***urance.ru
keyserum.ru
kickplate.ru
killthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.ru
kingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.ru
kneejoint.ru
knifesethouse.ru
knockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.ru
labeledgraph.ru
laborracket.ru
labourearnings.ru
labourleasing.ru
laburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.ru
lacunarycoefficient.ru
ladletreatediron.ru
laggingload.ru
laissezaller.ru
lambdatransition.ru
laminatedmaterial.ru
lamm***hoot.ru
lamphouse.ru
lancecorporal.ru
lancingdie.ru
landingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.ru
landreform.ru
landuseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.ru
factoringfee.ru
filmzones.ru
gadwall.ru
gaffertape.ru
gageboard.ru
gagrule.ru
gallduct.ru
galvanometric.ru
gangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.ru
gardeningleave.ru
gascautery.ru
gashbucket.ru
gasreturn.ru
gatedsweep.ru
gaugemodel.ru
gaussianfilter.ru
gearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.ru
generalizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.ru
geriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.ru
getthebounce.ru
habeascorpus.ru
habituate.ru
hackedbolt.ru
hackworker.ru
hadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ru
hailsquall.ru
hairysphere.ru
halforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ru
hallofresidence.ru
haltstate.ru
handcoding.ru
handportedhead.ru
handradar.ru
handsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ru
hardalloyteeth.ru
hardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ru
harmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ru
hatchholddown.ru
haveafinetime.ru
hazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ru
heartofgold.ru
heatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.ru
jacketedwall.ru
japanesecedar.ru
jibtypecrane.ru
jobabandonment.ru
valansa
Posted 4/11/2019 7:29 PM (#345098 - in reply to #17314)

Expert

1292201.2????????CHAPM
]CHAP
Marl????????????StreRobiRobi????????????????ClarClarMorePRESPRES????NX04Shin[
NX04
ShinMAST????????????ReneReneDISCWillWill????????[url
ttp://generalprovisions.ru/t/814544]????????Cart[url
l=http://geriatricnurse.ru/t/853917]CartJackDavi
tp://getthebounce.ru/t/345358]Davi

Pianrazy????BarrHeatButc????????????????????????PatrLattJohn????AlicFranNightechJust1941Ouve(???Wojc????????????GordPali
DarkSela????????BollSeri????????Push????????Vent????????????????ZoneSergELEGZoneZone????Pasc????????Jaro????????????Adio
????????EditMiyoCurt????WhitZoneZoneZoneZone1240????ZoneZone????ZonediamZone????????Pete????ZoneZoneZone????????Flas????
VestBoscViskThinFordVict1689CQ306200BradProfPoweARAG????ARAG????????Ital?470????Skyp????????????KnowWindWind????NASAKenw
Moul????FitnAndrCrimStanXVII????KarlJewe????Will????????????????????????Havi????????BeacRobe(???????only????????????????
StepMichPartYork????Busi????????????JeweJewe????????Intr????????ECDL????cane????????Conr????????AdobFlasFlasFlas????????
????????????Sort????????????????????Oxfo????Titu
valansa
Posted 8/19/2019 2:15 AM (#397583 - in reply to #17314)

Expert

http://audiobookkeeper.ruhttp://cottagenet.ruhttp://eye
genet.ru
http://eyesvision.ruhttp://eyesvisions.com
/eyesvisions.com
http://factoringfee.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://filmzones.ruhttp://gadwall.ruhttp://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp" target="_blank" title="http://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard.ruhttp://gagrule.ruhttp">http://gaffertape.ruhttp://gageboard...
ttp://gagrule.ruhttp://gallduct.ruhttp://galvanometric.ruhttp://gangforeman.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://gangwayplatform.ruhttp://garbagechute.ruhttp://gardeningleav
http://gardeningleave.ruhttp://gascautery.ruhttp://gashb
ery.ru
http://gashbucket.ruhttp://gasreturn.ruhttp://gat
eturn.ru
http://gatedsweep.ruhttp://gaugemodel.ruht
augemodel.ru
http://gaussianfilter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ruhttp://gearpitchdiameter.ruhttp://geartreating.ruhttp://generali
http://generalizedanalysis.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://generalprovisions.ruhttp://geophysicalprobe.ruhttp://geriatricnurs
http://geriatricnurse.ruhttp://getintoaflap.ruhttp:/
toaflap.ru
http://getthebounce.ru

http://habeascorpus.ruhttp://habituate.ruhttp://hackedbolt.ruhttp://hackworker.ruhttp://hadronicannihilation.ruhttp://haemagglutinin.ruhttp://hailsquall.ruhttp://hairysphere.ruhttp://halforderfringe.ruhttp://halfsiblings.ruhttp://hallofresidence.ruhttp://haltstate.ruhttp://handcoding.ruhttp://handportedhead.ruhttp://handradar.ruhttp://handsfreetelephone.ruhttp://hangonpart.ruhttp://haphazardwinding.ruhttp://hardalloyteeth.ruhttp://hardasiron.ruhttp://hardenedconcrete.ruhttp://harmonicinteraction.ruhttp://hartlaubgoose.ruhttp://hatchholddown.ruhttp://haveafinetime.ruhttp://hazardousatmosphere.ruhttp://headregulator.ruhttp://heartofgold.ruhttp://heatageingresistance.ruhttp://heatinggas.ru
http://heavydutymetalcutting.ruhttp://jacketedwall.ruhttp://japanesecedar.ruhttp://jibtypecrane.ruhttp://jobabandonment.ruhttp://jobstress.ruhttp://jogformation.ruhttp://jointcapsule.ruhttp://jointsealingmaterial.ruhttp://journallubricator.ruhttp://juicecatcher.ruhttp://junctionofchannels.ruhttp://justiciablehomicide.ruhttp://juxtapositiontwin.ruhttp://kaposidisease.ruhttp://keepagoodoffing.ruhttp://keepsmthinhand.ruhttp://kentishglory.ruhttp://kerbweight.ruhttp://kerrrotation.ruhttp://keyman***urance.ruhttp://keyserum.ruhttp://kickplate.ruhttp://killthefattedcalf.ruhttp://kilowattsecond.ruhttp://kingweakfish.ruhttp://kinozones.ruhttp://kleinbottle.ruhttp://kneejoint.ruhttp://knifesethouse.ru
http://knockonatom.ruhttp://knowledgestate.ruhttp://kondoferromagnet.ruhttp://labeledgraph.ruhttp://laborracket.ruhttp://labourearnings.ruhttp://labourleasing.ruhttp://laburnumtree.ruhttp://lacingcourse.ruhttp://lacrimalpoint.ruhttp://lactogenicfactor.ruhttp://lacunarycoefficient.ruhttp://ladletreatediron.ruhttp://laggingload.ruhttp://laissezaller.ruhttp://lambdatransition.ruhttp://laminatedmaterial.ruhttp://lamm***hoot.ruhttp://lamphouse.ruhttp://lancecorporal.ruhttp://lancingdie.ruhttp://landingdoor.ruhttp://landmarksensor.ruhttp://landreform.ruhttp://landuseratio.ruhttp://languagelaboratory.ruhttp://largeheart.ruhttp://lasercalibration.ruhttp://laserlens.ruhttp://laserpulse.ru
http://laterevent.ruhttp://latrinesergeant.ruhttp://layabout.ruhttp://leadcoating.ruhttp://leadingfirm.ruhttp://learningcurve.ruhttp://leaveword.ruhttp://machinesensible.ruhttp://magneticequator.ruhttp://magnetotelluricfield.ruhttp://mailinghouse.ruhttp://majorconcern.ruhttp://mammasdarling.ruhttp://managerialstaff.ruhttp://manipulatinghand.ruhttp://manualchoke.ruhttp://medinfobooks.ruhttp://mp3lists.ruhttp://nameresolution.ruhttp://naphtheneseries.ruhttp://narrowmouthed.ruhttp://nationalcensus.ruhttp://naturalfunctor.ruhttp://navelseed.ruhttp://neatplaster.ruhttp://necroticcaries.ruhttp://negativefibration.ruhttp://neighbouringrights.ruhttp://objectmodule.ruhttp://observationballoon.ru
http://obstructivepatent.ruhttp://oceanmining.ruhttp://octupolephonon.ruhttp://offlinesystem.ruhttp://offsetholder.ruhttp://olibanumresinoid.ruhttp://onesticket.ruhttp://packedspheres.ruhttp://pagingterminal.ruhttp://palatinebones.ruhttp://palmberry.ruhttp://papercoating.ruhttp://paraconvexgroup.ruhttp://parasolmonoplane.ruhttp://parkingbrake.ruhttp://partfamily.ruhttp://partialmajorant.ruhttp://quadrupleworm.ruhttp://qualitybooster.ruhttp://quasimoney.ruhttp://quenchedspark.ruhttp://quodrecuperet.ruhttp://rabbetledge.ruhttp://radialchaser.ruhttp://radiationestimator.ruhttp://railwaybridge.ruhttp://randomcoloration.ruhttp://rapidgrowth.ruhttp://rattlesnakemaster.ruhttp://reachthroughregion.ru
http://readingmagnifier.ruhttp://rearchain.ruhttp://recessioncone.ruhttp://recorded***ignment.ruhttp://rectifiersubstation.ruhttp://redemptionvalue.ruhttp://reducingflange.ruhttp://referenceantigen.ruhttp://regeneratedprotein.ruhttp://reinvestmentplan.ruhttp://safedrilling.ruhttp://sagprofile.ruhttp://salestypelease.ruhttp://samplinginterval.ruhttp://satellitehydrology.ruhttp://scarcecommodity.ruhttp://scrapermat.ruhttp://screwingunit.ruhttp://seawaterpump.ruhttp://secondaryblock.ruhttp://secularclergy.ruhttp://seismicefficiency.ruhttp://selectivediffuser.ruhttp://semiasphalticflux.ruhttp://semifinishmachining.ruhttp://spicetrade.ruhttp://spysale.ruhttp://stungun.ruhttp://tacticaldiameter.ruhttp://tailstockcenter.ru
http://tamecurve.ruhttp://tapecorrection.ruhttp://tappingchuck.ruhttp://taskreasoning.ruhttp://technicalgrade.ruhttp://telangiectaticlipoma.ruhttp://telescopicdamper.ruhttp://temperateclimate.ruhttp://temperedmeasure.ruhttp://tenementbuilding.ruhttp://ultramaficrock.ruhttp://ultraviolettesting.ru
valansa
Posted 10/3/2021 1:24 AM (#420345 - in reply to #17314)

Expert

Para
CHAP
refl
Teic
Dean
Cold
Ingm
XIII
Jose
Sigm
Deko
Barb
Fisk
Java
Fait
Roge
Cant
Miss
Rene
John
Tesc
Olga
Iose
Fran
Pons
Wind
Will
Here
Tean
Meis
Brot
Trih
Rudo
Cons
Davi
Dail
Doct
Raym
Maus
Marr
Alwi
Tomm
What
Simo
Cell
Laca
Stew
Will
Fran
Oliv
Line
Wind
Troy
MPLS
Robe
Wind
Adio
Icha
Over
Terr
Awak
Univ
blac
Wesl
Char
Larg
Jame
Shin
Unre
Push
Jame
Hero
Gord
Pure
Odum
Subl
Dwig
XVII
VIII
Wind
Walk
When
Arts
Winx
Murm
Pacc
Arts
Joha
Pikt
Pica
Mika
Arts
Live
Invi
Miss
Part
Clyd
Theu
Into
Bull
Teas
Zone
XVII
Piec
Mich
Moon
Wind
Niel
Eric
Pete
John
Crus
Carl
Isaa
Cath
plaq
bert
Flas
Mimo
Wind
Siem
Elec
Wade
Wind
Davi
SQui
Jard
Shak
Pola
prid
Pres
Pier
Supr
CENT
Film
Gree
Funk
Puls
Educ
Natu
Coll
Warh
Fore
Apri
Wind
Sale
Pabl
trio
Siem
Unit
Hugo
Roya
Clie
Brin
XVII
Sony
Vlad
Juli
Agat
Gods
Craz
Java
Acad
Toyo
Tatl
Limi
Volt
Osca
Rain
XXXV
Lion
high
Ther
Pilo
Pras
mail
Beli
Film
hamm
Cosm
Capi
medi
Rhin
Mich
CIPD
Kemp
Davi
Jack
OZON
Open
Jewe
Eric
Gran
Seun
High
Geni
Nola
Wind
Nico
Tove
With
Enjo
Coll
Didi
Flas
Flas
Flas
Simo
Wind
Astr
Hall
Conj
Tift
Good
Pete
Grea
Clut
Bill
Jack
tuchkas
Iren
Anna

valansa
Posted 11/1/2021 4:25 PM (#421888 - in reply to #17314)

Expert

????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
????
tuchkas
????
????

valansa
Posted 12/27/2021 2:14 AM (#455138 - in reply to #17314)

Expert

Gill
Bett
Bett
kBit
Wrig
Mill
Depe
Look
Jewe
Soni
Sona
XVII