x

VFUN Message

VFUN Login history

View your successful logins for the last 3 months.

Login date(UTC) Login IP
You have no login history for the last 3 months.
x

VFUN Message

VFUN Sign In

luminary

luminary
Game is running.
Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sticky [Discussion] December Calendar of Events
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   World of Luminary -> Event CornerMessage format

Admin_Yui
Posted 12/12/2012 7:48 PM (#206909)
Subject: [Discussion] December Calendar of Events

Regular

Our calendar of events can be found here:
http://bit.ly/TVMP0n

Feel free to drop your comments and inquiries in this thread!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
king
Posted 12/12/2012 10:31 PM (#206910 - in reply to #206909)
Subject: Re: [Discussion] December Calendar of Events

Veteran

no xmas gate whit rudolph npc quest and xmas three in town ? ^^
Pixon
Posted 12/13/2012 12:05 AM (#206914 - in reply to #206910)

Elite Veteran

And...where are the Christmas songs??
forumfireflare
Posted 12/13/2012 6:46 PM (#206922 - in reply to #206909)

Expert

GM events are ok... but its not christmas in GoonZu without Rudolph quests, santa hats, christmas cake, and the jolly ole town christmas tree (that takes way too many snow***** to make). Would pay 1bil+ if it meant having Luminary christmas. You guys are once again missing a great opportunity to market our game. No better time than now. It's christmas time and ALOT of kids are leaving school on holiday break. Just saying. This game getting lamer day by day. No TP, no new key rare, boxes are lame (esp at 300 gcoin ~5$ per hit). Its going to take alot more than a couple GM events.

Edited by forumfireflare 12/13/2012 6:47 PM
OMEGA
Posted 12/13/2012 8:57 PM (#206889 - in reply to #206909)
Subject: [Discussion] December Calendar of Events ~sequel

Extreme Veteran

Seasons Greetings, Luminarians!
Christmas is just around the corner and this holiday season, Santa Claus is coming to Luminary to bring presents for everyone!

[/IMG]

\\\\\\\\\\ Daily Events //////////

+ Find the GM - Spot our GMs around Luminary, but be careful not to let their disguises fool you!

Prizes ( per player):

Without nightmare/ curse - 10 element stone each

With nightmare/ curse - 20 element stone each

+ Christmas Quiz - Test your knowledge about Christmas and be rewarded for your effort!

Prizes:

- 2 Luminary Blessing

- 5 Kimbob (Food)

+ Amazing Marathon Run ? Aim for the finish line and win great prizes!

Prizes:

- 10 Happy Time

- 10 Rainbow Cake

- 10 Star Candy

- 10 Heart Candy

\\\\\\\\\\ Surprise Events //////////

+ Bring Me - Retrieve what the GMs request for and be quick about it! A reward will surely await you when you're done.

Prizes ( per player):

Without nightmare/ curse - 10 element stone each

With nightmare/ curse - 20 element stone each

+ Guess What - Set the facts straight for the GMs and distinguish which creature is male or female.

Prizes:

- 3 Lucky fourleaf and 3 Rumble cherries

+ Quick Spell - Unscramble the letters as quick as you can to get the right spell!

Prizes:

- 2 Luminary blessings

\\\\\\\\\\ Weekend Events//////////

+ Protect the Tower - Stand your ground! Defend your tower with friends and win prizes!

Prizes for winning team:

- 500 titanum 50 blessing stones and 50 Rumble cherries for the team

- 1 Exp capsule box for players with Nightmare/Curse.

+ The Lost Genie - Piece together clues and find the GM's missing genie!

Prizes:

- 5 pieces of Luminary Blessing

- 1 piece of Burning EXP Capsule (15 days)

+ Christmas Sharing - Christmas is a good season for sharing! Donate items to help out the new players.

Prizes:

- Exchange materials for ???1 Sakura Box???

- Lower level players get exchange materials + 1 candy set

\\\\\\\\\\ Misc Events//////////

+ Santa's Singing Bee (Facebook) - Sing carols with Santa's elves, but they need your help finding the lyrics first!

Prizes:

- 1x of 500%EXPCapsule(7 days) + 3x of [GE]Teleport Ticket(1day)

+ Santa's Secret List (Forum) - Help Santa put back his lists in the proper order before the Grinch ruins Christmas!

Prizes:

- 1x of Enhanced Booster Pill + 3x of [GE]Stinky Hotpot(1day)
OMEGA
Posted 12/13/2012 8:57 PM (#206890 - in reply to #206889)

Extreme Veteran

hmmm ok here gos:

no f-ing Christmas event

s h i t y gm events with super c r a p y praises

no special Christmas day events

no new special Christmas rares like last year

the weekend events and praises r actually ok but just barely

overall i have to say thanks FOR RUINING MY GOONZU CHRISTMAS

Edited by OMEGA 12/12/2012 6:39 AM
OMEGA
Posted 12/13/2012 8:57 PM (#206891 - in reply to #206889)

Extreme Veteran

^

Edited by OMEGA 12/12/2012 6:38 AM
Mietek Kraweznik
Posted 12/13/2012 8:57 PM (#206916 - in reply to #206890)

OMEGA - 12/12/2012 4:27 PM

I am sorry to say that, but it seems to me the two things you really enjoy about this game is
1) insulting GMs/developers
2) whining about everything

Though I don't have any high expectations about this game, I like the game as it is. I agree there is a lot of room for improvements. However whenever I see your comments about the game it ruins my mood. There are still other players that enjoy playing this game. I am not telling you to change your behavior, but please bear my comments in mind.

Edited by Mietek Kraweznik 12/13/2012 8:57 AM
OMEGA
Posted 12/13/2012 8:57 PM (#206918 - in reply to #206916)

Extreme Veteran

Mietek Kraweznik - 12/13/2012 8:56 AM

OMEGA - 12/12/2012 4:27 PM

I am sorry to say that, but it seems to me the two things you really enjoy about this game is
1) insulting GMs/developers
2) whining about everything

Though I don't have any high expectations about this game, I like the game as it is. I agree there is a lot of room for improvements. However whenever I see your comments about the game it ruins my mood. There are still other players that enjoy playing this game. I am not telling you to change your behavior, but please bear my comments in mind.

lmao u really dont get it do u, i LOVE playing this game and to sit by and watch it get destroyed from the inside out is something i cant do! u think i like slagin of the gms/dev (well maybe a little, it is fun lol) and complaining about how they have fecked this game over NO all i want is for them to support us and the game like they used to do when i 1st started playing and that is NOT a very hard thing to do and Not a lot to ask!!!!!

Edited by OMEGA 12/13/2012 10:33 AM
forumfireflare
Posted 12/13/2012 8:57 PM (#206923 - in reply to #206889)
Subject: RE: [Discussion] December Calendar of Events

Expert

I agree totally with Omega. You may not have been around long enough to know how this game was 3 years ago. It has gone down hill so much that it barely recognizable anymore. I still like the game for the game and will continue to play it until they find some way to glitch and then fail to fix something that I really need.

Omega has a list... here is mine:

- no new key rare.
- a broken tradeport. (something new players might not be aware of, tradeport makes this game alot more fluid = more fun to play)
- no rudolph quests
- no goonzu christmas "theme" - town christmas trees, christmas hunting ground with special monsters, christmas hats, cake, items, etc.

Most importantly, the christmas theme in GoonZu is the PERFECT opportunity to promote our game to new folks. It is a blast to play and really changes up the game for a month. As a player, I want a game management that fixes bugs and promotes the game to encourage growth. Game management has failed all of us and continuously for the past 3 years.

We badly need updates. Our cappers are still stuck in capping dolls in dracula castle for crackers sake. We should atleast be up to the destiny tower. They need new game features to change up the game. Not new town or new hunting ground (ie. groan canyon), they need more bright ideas like raccoon lair. How about team pvp? You can party with someone and challenge other parties for pvp points or items. You don't need to bring back GVG. Get rid of it even and institute something new and creative in its place. Team pvp would be just as interesting and insanely innovative with the combinations of parties, weapons, ranking, etc.

This game has a tremendous potential for growth. But it is so lacking in support that it cannot even fix known bugs that are 6+ months old.
Just some insight for you people that continue to bash Omega for his "whining"/p***ion.
Thanks for reading,
~Snook
ChrisofZeus
Posted 12/13/2012 8:57 PM (#206924 - in reply to #206923)

Veteran

I am one who usually complains about what omegas posts, but you know after waiting all this time and really getting no updates about the progress of things or having to wait 2 weeks into a month for a monthly schedule which then has been giving sub par prizes as well as not getting updates to what is going on with broken items or even a different key rare.. It gets a bit old.. and to top it off even with the events I see nothing special this month either. I was really looking forward to December and hoping I could talk a few people into coming back to this game, people who I know like this game and have spent money on this game but I will not waste my time doing that, I do agree with snook and omega I hope you guys figure your stuff out soon goonzu
JohnNathan
Posted 12/14/2012 6:05 AM (#206931 - in reply to #206909)
Subject: RE: [Discussion] December Calendar of Events

Extreme Veteran

Omega bro is way wear this guy "Mietek Kraweznik " look how many post he have so he is a newby ooooorrrr pam pam paaaaaaaaaaa GM lololololol
well the thing is the events are not that bad but they are not that good
they can not pleace every one i just hope the freaking do invasion every Day I LOVE THAT XD
THE REST AAAAA is ok
razorclaw
Posted 12/14/2012 8:43 AM (#206934 - in reply to #206931)

Elite Veteran

instead of using facebook an twiter or any of those types start using the main webpage for those events like it used to be that is what that website is for......
Mietek Kraweznik
Posted 12/14/2012 9:41 AM (#206937 - in reply to #206918)

OMEGA - 12/14/2012 6:57 AM

lmao u really dont get it do u, i LOVE playing this game and to sit by and watch it get destroyed from the inside out is something i cant do! u think i like slagin of the gms/dev (well maybe a little, it is fun lol) and complaining about how they have fecked this game over NO all i want is for them to support us and the game like they used to do when i 1st started playing and that is NOT a very hard thing to do and Not a lot to ask!!!!!

I really like the very last part of this post- "ask!!!!!". Your series of posts look to me like this: demand, insult, demand, insult, demand, insult. To me as 3rd party you are not asking, you are trying to force NDOORs staff to comply with your demands. That's not how I would ask for something, but maybe it is a cultural difference.

forumfireflare - 12/14/2012 6:57 AM

I agree totally with Omega. You may not have been around long enough to know how this game was 3 years ago. It has gone down hill so much that it barely recognizable anymore. I still like the game for the game and will continue to play it until they find some way to glitch and then fail to fix something that I really need.

forumfireflare - 12/14/2012 6:57 AM
This game has a tremendous potential for growth. But it is so lacking in support that it cannot even fix known bugs that are 6+ months old.
Just some insight for you people that continue to bash Omega for his "whining"/p***ion.

I has been playing this game since May. If my friend, who shown me the game, told me to look at forum, I would not start playing this game today! It is so depressing to read topics from this year.

ChrisofZeus - 12/14/2012 6:57 AM

I am one who usually complains about what omegas posts, but you know after waiting all this time and really getting no updates about the progress of things or having to wait 2 weeks into a month for a monthly schedule which then has been giving sub par prizes as well as not getting updates to what is going on with broken items or even a different key rare.. It gets a bit old.. and to top it off even with the events I see nothing special this month either. I was really looking forward to December and hoping I could talk a few people into coming back to this game, people who I know like this game and have spent money on this game but I will not waste my time doing that, I do agree with snook and omega I hope you guys figure your stuff out soon goonzu

I agree that the events are not impressive. Did you think that maybe some of new players (there are not many of them) enjoy those events? The only feedback I see is that they should not have wasted time organizing events, because they are crappy anyway, so there can be no events at all.

JohnNathan - 12/14/2012 4:05 PM

Omega bro is way wear this guy "Mietek Kraweznik " look how many post he have so he is a newby ooooorrrr pam pam paaaaaaaaaaa GM lololololol
well the thing is the events are not that bad but they are not that good
they can not pleace every one i just hope the freaking do invasion every Day I LOVE THAT XD
THE REST AAAAA is ok

I am a bit sad because of such treatment. I always try to explain reason for my thoughts in a respectful way. Please, correct me if I am wrong, but to me you are trying to say "Just ignore this newbie, who has very few posts". Please, don't take it personally, but that's not the best attitude towards new players, and if everyone is treated like that then it's no surprise the game is dying. On-line games are not only about the game, but others players as well. For remarks about "counters" I have another reply - you can look for another post of mine referring to Julian Tuwim - I prefer to choose quality, not quantity.

razorclaw - 12/14/2012 6:43 PM

instead of using facebook an twiter or any of those types start using the main webpage for those events like it used to be that is what that website is for......

Agreed. I have neither facebook nor twitter account and I am not willing to create them, because I value privacy. Forcing players to use those sites is not a good idea.

Edited by Mietek Kraweznik 12/14/2012 10:37 AM
CFF
Posted 12/14/2012 10:56 AM (#206938 - in reply to #206937)

Regular

i totally agree with omega/snook/chris etc. I had spent a lot of money and time on this game and now they are just destroying it. lame
Mietek Kraweznik
Posted 12/14/2012 11:06 AM (#206940 - in reply to #206938)

CFF - 12/14/2012 8:56 PM

i totally agree with omega/snook/chris etc. I had spent a lot of money and time on this game and now they are just destroying it. lame

Can you elaborate more about destroying?
ChrisofZeus
Posted 12/14/2012 12:11 PM (#206942 - in reply to #206940)

Veteran

ChrisofZeus - 12/14/2012 6:57 AM

you posted this to me

I agree that the events are not impressive. Did you think that maybe some of new players (there are not many of them) enjoy those events? The only feedback I see is that they should not have wasted time organizing events, because they are crappy anyway, so there can be no events at all.

You stated you have been playing this game in another post since may.. i have been playing this game since late january. So being that i have not even been playing this game a year yet, the events have went down that much in the year. I was goonzu the last term before JRNIMO and it is sad that the events that are being run by the goonzus are better then ones ran by the gms. We give away stuff we buy of the im or with our marbles. Yes the gms will give us candy sets happytime and fourleafs. When i started trade port worked and tbh i still have only used it one time but i know the value of it. I never saw siege or town invasions or even heard xmas music but I have heard about all of them and how great this game once was. I enjoy this game for the pure mechanics of it, but how can a game go from being so player friendly to one that the main focus seems to be them making money. I was looking forward to this month to bring back old friends who have stopped playing all within the last 4 months and i mean like 8 ppl 2 came back and already quit again.

Here is one easy example: about 2 or 3 months into playing one of two gms would log in once and sat and once on sunday to do a boss summoning, and not like the ones now where you need someting to be allowed to do it and it lasts like 20 min. Anyone could participate and it lasted for about 50-55 min then they GM would leave and go and do it again on the next server. Now we are lucky if we get those 20 min boss summonings once a month or 2. I know u want to be on there sides and it is good but what good is not fighting to keep the game alive rather then letting it die.. if you have been playing since may then you can see the decline the breaks the glitches ect ect it isnt pretty.

I for one hope they do fix things more then I want rares summonings or events. If they fix things they would have more players more players is more money and more money more players means more people to help the noobs rather then have them here for a month or two get bored and quit. I dunno i know im ranting but still I am not a "old player" in anyway at all, but i know in less the one year this game has changed a lot
OMEGA
Posted 12/14/2012 12:25 PM (#206943 - in reply to #206942)

Extreme Veteran

true dat ^
Mietek Kraweznik
Posted 12/14/2012 1:40 PM (#206944 - in reply to #206942)

ChrisofZeus - 12/14/2012 10:11 PM

You stated you have been playing this game in another post since may.. i have been playing this game since late january. So being that i have not even been playing this game a year yet, the events have went down that much in the year. I was goonzu the last term before JRNIMO and it is sad that the events that are being run by the goonzus are better then ones ran by the gms. We give away stuff we buy of the im or with our marbles. Yes the gms will give us candy sets happytime and fourleafs. When i started trade port worked and tbh i still have only used it one time but i know the value of it. I never saw siege or town invasions or even heard xmas music but I have heard about all of them and how great this game once was. I enjoy this game for the pure mechanics of it, but how can a game go from being so player friendly to one that the main focus seems to be them making money. I was looking forward to this month to bring back old friends who have stopped playing all within the last 4 months and i mean like 8 ppl 2 came back and already quit again.

As I have already said, the quality of the events is not high. I don't deny it. We should try to be civil when providing negative feedback, so people receiving it are motivated to do something about the situation. I think current attitude of players hardly motivates anyone.

Here is one easy example: about 2 or 3 months into playing one of two gms would log in once and sat and once on sunday to do a boss summoning, and not like the ones now where you need someting to be allowed to do it and it lasts like 20 min. Anyone could participate and it lasted for about 50-55 min then they GM would leave and go and do it again on the next server. Now we are lucky if we get those 20 min boss summonings once a month or 2. I know u want to be on there sides and it is good but what good is not fighting to keep the game alive rather then letting it die.. if you have been playing since may then you can see the decline the breaks the glitches ect ect it isnt pretty.

I don't think entry fee for an event is bad thing, however it could be some kind of in-game activity, rather than going to IM and buying items... I perfectly understand that they are here to make money... There is one thing I do not like about boss summonings. The event usually is not prepared with new/weaker players in mind. During my first months of playing getting stronger was not my priority, because I liked to explore all aspects of the game (manu for example). I could not participate in those events because my fire power and defense were not enough...

I for one hope they do fix things more then I want rares summonings or events. If they fix things they would have more players more players is more money and more money more players means more people to help the noobs rather then have them here for a month or two get bored and quit. I dunno i know im ranting but still I am not a "old player" in anyway at all, but i know in less the one year this game has changed a lot

I would like to see siege and other activities from the past. I do not miss trade port, since now the prices are high, but stable. Minning is profitable again (when trade port was working there was no point in doing that). Many people are complaining about prices, but if you need materials, you have to hunt them, that's part of the game.
CFF
Posted 12/14/2012 3:42 PM (#206946 - in reply to #206944)

Regular

we get no motivation to motive GM's...its a both way road
Mietek Kraweznik
Posted 12/15/2012 10:26 AM (#206958 - in reply to #206946)

CFF - 12/15/2012 1:42 AM

we get no motivation to motive GM's...its a both way road

Umm. I do not expect you to motivate anyone. I just would like players to stop demotivating people who may care about the game.
OMEGA
Posted 12/15/2012 10:51 AM (#206959 - in reply to #206958)

Extreme Veteran

to do honest u r the one thats demotivating players with ur ******ity, if u know 1 thing about this game then ur opinion would count but u have porvoed that u dont have a clue! y cause if u have been playing goonzu for as long as i have and prity much every1 that's still online now then u would no how it has gone from the best MMO on the internet to this shadow of a shell of the game that it was now. it has gotten way past the point of wait for the management to do something about it and it is now the time for us the players to stand up and do something about it.
Mietek Kraweznik
Posted 12/15/2012 11:12 AM (#206960 - in reply to #206959)

OMEGA - 12/15/2012 8:51 PM

to do honest u r the one thats demotivating players with ur ******ity, if u know 1 thing about this game then ur opinion would count but u have porvoed that u dont have a clue! y cause if u have been playing goonzu for as long as i have and prity much every1 that's still online now then u would no how it has gone from the best MMO on the internet to this shadow of a shell of the game that it was now. it has gotten way past the point of wait for the management to do something about it and it is now the time for us the players to stand up and do something about it.

That's example of behavior I was writing about. MMO is not only about the software, but people as well. This is example of a person that is killing the game in my opinion. It is a shame that there are few people that I can discuss with. I would expect opinions supported by facts/examples, unfortunately I get insults.
CFF
Posted 12/15/2012 2:32 PM (#206962 - in reply to #206960)

Regular

lmao how can you discuss about something you don't know about?? as omega said, this game is dying and we tried to help but the gm's didnt listen us. now the game is almost dead and the only thing we can do is fight for ONE CHANCE to get it back. so stop trying to be better than others with that "people that i can discuss", its useless and no one cares
Mietek Kraweznik
Posted 12/15/2012 11:55 PM (#206967 - in reply to #206962)

CFF - 12/16/2012 12:32 AM

as omega said, this game is dying and we tried to help but the gm's didnt listen us. now the game is almost dead and the only thing we can do is fight for ONE CHANCE to get it back

Reading posts on this forum I can see players that are trying to push this game to a grave, but maybe that's just coincidence.
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)