x

VFUN Message

VFUN Login history

You can check login success logs for the last 3 months.

Login date(UTC) Login IP
No login log exists for the last 3 months.
x

VFUN Message

VFUN Sign In

luminary

luminary
Game is running.
Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sticky [Discussion] December Calendar of Events
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   World of Luminary -> Event CornerMessage format

forumfireflare
Posted 12/16/2012 6:55 AM (#206971 - in reply to #206967)
Subject: Re: [Discussion] December Calendar of Events

Expert

Mietek Kraweznik - 12/15/2012 11:55 PM

CFF - 12/16/2012 12:32 AM

as omega said, this game is dying and we tried to help but the gm's didnt listen us. now the game is almost dead and the only thing we can do is fight for ONE CHANCE to get it back

Reading posts on this forum I can see players that are trying to push this game to a grave, but maybe that's just coincidence.

who are you? seriously. You think the rapidly dwindling players are to fault for the games demise? Its not. Its a symptom. What omega and others above are trying to explain is why the game has gone downhill by action/inaction of its management. What are you still not clear on?

xmas event is an event for all.. everyone can participate any time they want and at every level they can profit and have fun. Xmas event is vastly vastly vastly superior to any GM events or awards they can come up with. And THAT is a fact. (jack.)

Thanks for reading and merry xmas,
~Snook
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mietek Kraweznik
Posted 12/16/2012 11:19 AM (#206979 - in reply to #206971)

Hi Snook,

forumfireflare - 12/16/2012 4:55 PM

who are you?

What exactly do you want to know by asking this question?

seriously. You think the rapidly dwindling players are to fault for the games demise? Its not. Its a symptom.

I want to say that players influence is important for an on-line game. Do you think that treatment I receive on this forum - and I mean disrespect, insults and hostility - encourage me and potential players to play this game? If I suspect that my interlocutor does not know/understand something I would try to explain my opinions by describing facts I consider important. What I get are posts about my stupidity and post counter. I am not trying to push blame only on players, because NDOORs screwed up as well! I am just trying to understand what are the reasons for the current situation.

What omega and others above are trying to explain is why the game has gone downhill by action/inaction of its management. What are you still not clear on?

Umm... That's interesting opinion. Most often I can see complaints about GMs. My purpose was to try to persuade others on this forum that it is primary fault of the management not GMs. But maybe current understanding is that GMs = management/NDOORs, which I consider untrue.

xmas event is an event for all.. everyone can participate any time they want and at every level they can profit and have fun. Xmas event is vastly vastly vastly superior to any GM events or awards they can come up with. And THAT is a fact. (jack.)

Agreed.

Edited by Mietek Kraweznik 12/16/2012 11:27 AM
Pixon
Posted 12/17/2012 2:48 AM (#207008 - in reply to #206979)

Elite Veteran

@Mietek Kraweznik

(1) forumfireflare(Snook) asked, "who are you?" Obviously, he/she is asking, who are you in game and you are not even answering his/her question. Is there something shameful about your in-game character that you can't tell us who you are?
(2) It is exactly that the player's influence is important for such online games and that if players like you don't seem to get your facts right despite explaining it to you nicely, then the hostile reply you get is more than deserving, and it certainly serves as a deterrence to        you or others if one tries to keep defending NDOORS, the Developers or the Game Masters when it's crystal clear that the fault definitely lies with them. It may not be the case for other matters but certainly this.
(3) Well I can agree to you to a certain extent that we mostly blame the Game Masters but the Game Masters are definitely at fault too, and the service they provide are definitely not up to standard and for this they deserve criticism and even so, sometimes our criticism    are not taken constructively and are met with rejection or sarcastic remarks instead. For instance, GM Vielle rejecting player's whispers and the attitude we receive are horrible and unacceptable. Admin Yui, filled with lots of sarcastic goodies. I'm pretty sure these  personnels are well known but certainly not for the right reasons. Lastly, the GMs are also involved in some form of managements, which you consider untrue, therefore, you can continue to live in denial. The last time you asked? What I get are posts about my ******ity and counter posts. There you got your answer.

P/s I have decided not to quote since I suck at it.

Edited by Pixon 12/17/2012 2:52 AM
Mietek Kraweznik
Posted 12/17/2012 8:45 AM (#207015 - in reply to #207008)

Pixon - 12/17/2012 12:48 PM

(1) forumfireflare(Snook) asked, "who are you?" Obviously, he/she is asking, who are you in game and you are not even answering his/her question. Is there something shameful about your in-game character that you can't tell us who you are?

The question asked by Snook was ambiguous in my opinion, that's why asked for clarification. I can't answer that question, because I did not receive any clarification yet. I think Snook does not need lawyer or representative to handle responding on the forum ;-). Since your question was precise enough I can answer it. I play on Zeus and my first in-game name was Pieczywo (it means bakery product in Polish). I have abandoned that character after few weeks due to wrong advice about stats and now I am now playing Meatbun.

(2) It is exactly that the player's influence is important for such online games and that if players like you don't seem to get your facts right despite explaining it to you nicely, then the hostile reply you get is more than deserving, and it certainly serves as a?deterrence?to ? ? ? ?you or others if one tries to keep defending NDOORS, the Developers or the Game Masters when it's crystal clear that the fault definitely lies with them. It may not be the case for other matters but certainly this.

I don't know if you have any experience in working in large IT corporation. It changes point of view. I am not saying that things works the same in NDOORs/Valofe, but it is probably similar. I had same attitude few years ago as other players today, but now I can see that I was wrong and I had no right to say what I said at that time...

(3) Well I can agree to you to a certain extent that we mostly blame the Game Masters but the Game Masters are definitely at fault too, and the service they provide are definitely not up to standard and for this they deserve criticism and even so, sometimes our criticism ? ?are not taken constructively and are met with rejection or sarcastic remarks instead. For instance, GM Vielle rejecting player's whispers and the attitude we?receive?are horrible and unacceptable. Admin Yui, filled with lots of sarcastic goodies. I'm pretty sure these ?personnels?are well known but certainly not for the right reasons. Lastly, the GMs are also involved in some form of managements, which you consider untrue, therefore, you can continue to live in denial.

The above response apply here as well. I have never said that GMs are perfect, but I do not think that the state the game is in is their fault. Most of the complaints are about current state of the game.

Let's think about the following situation.

GM: Hi boss, the December is soon. We would like to switch on Christmas event on all servers.
Boss: What are estimates for this change?
GM: The estimate I got from IT for Happy Day scenario is as follows
4h for Software Developer: to change server configuration files, building server and client, and deploying it on test environment,
16h for Software Tester: to verify that the change works,
20h for Software Developer, Infrastructure Engineer and Tester: to perform update during maintenance window and sanity checks for each server.
Boss: Holy crap! You know we are working on Y title, we don't have any free resources right now! I won't allow you to spend part of our current budget on this. You need to do some cheaper events, that do not require server maintenance!
GM: But...
Boss: No buts! Just do as you are told.

That's of course fiction, but maybe it can enlighten someone.
JohnNathan
Posted 12/17/2012 11:39 AM (#207020 - in reply to #206909)
Subject: RE: [Discussion] December Calendar of Events

Extreme Veteran

I dont need to ask hoo you are because is way ovius so therest dont matters right now every buddy is wasting time here what ever you guys say will go with the wind so take it easy and lets see what happend
Mietek Kraweznik
Posted 12/17/2012 11:57 AM (#207021 - in reply to #206909)

Sorry, I got suddenly lazy to look it up - what is that sakura box thing?
Pixon
Posted 12/17/2012 12:07 PM (#207022 - in reply to #207015)

Elite Veteran

I believe Snook's question "Who are you" was pretty straightforward, so absolutely no reason why you couldn't answer...Lawyer you say? Perhaps... but certainly, I was extremely and totally surprised about  how you were unable to provide Snook with an answer due to your inability to comprehend such a simple and straightforward question.

Unfortunately, I would have to disagree with what you said. Players are not unhappy with the Game but both the Game Masters and the Game in its current state.

Also that is a picture perfect scenario you'd given on your part... and of course that is the "angelic" part of the story that you choose to believe.

But what you did not give is definitely a scenario like this...

Boss: " Hi GMs what have you all planned for this December? Any Events?
GM Y & V: " Hey boss-man, no events planned but, who cares? They still play the game anyway.
Boss: " Sigh... recently we received numerous complaints through tickets and via the forum about the bad services all of you have been giving to the players."
GM Y: "Have we?? Just p***ing some remarks only...big deal?"
Boss: "How about the maintenance? You have been helping out with the maintenance recently, why is the patching still a huge problem?"
GM V: "We apologise for the inconvenience caused. I already gave them .RAR files which can't be encrypted, but don't fret! Frampton would be there!"
Boss: " How about we just close down this game??"
All GMs: "Hell no! What about our pay!?"

And how many of us agree that this is the scenario that fits the current situation? I'm sure we all know what the answer is.
JohnNathan
Posted 12/17/2012 12:35 PM (#207024 - in reply to #206909)

Extreme Veteran

][_, [()] ][_, look like the true but i have to say that the gms are doing good job this past few month they have help me pretty good and i ca not say that they have all the foult so on my behalf if the gms keep doing a good job it will be great
Mietek Kraweznik
Posted 12/17/2012 12:37 PM (#207025 - in reply to #207022)

@Pixon: I admit I have failed. I have no idea how could I express my thoughts any simplier. I give up.

I think I will print out http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt342/Abhinanda/you-have-failed-... and hang above my workstation to remind me about this.

Edited by Mietek Kraweznik 12/17/2012 12:40 PM
NinaFlashsword
Posted 12/17/2012 4:27 PM (#207030 - in reply to #206909)

Just a story i thought of reading this topic:

My TV broke
First the image became a bit dimmer, so i tried to polish the screen, but it didn't help. ****** screen it was displaying eveything fine for such a long time, why is the image gradually getting worse?
I'm so sick of it, i tried cleaning it with water, scrubbing it and it didn't even react. So i became furious and started hitting it and scratching it with a knife each time the image gets worse.
"Hey, but this guy says he's been working on TV maintenence for some time and the problem might not be the screen, but something else."
No, i'm sure it's the screen, what can some random guy know? I've been watching TV longer than him, so i have a better idea of what's wrong.
Next time the image gets even worse, i'll try drilling holes in the screen, that HAS to get it to work as before.
And i don't care that the drill sound or a possibile short circut might disturb the neighbors, i just want my TV to work again.

I'm sorry for over-simplifying and exaggerating, it is not my intention to criticize anyone's oppinions. If possible, just keep an open mind and don't belittle people for trying to share their perspective that may vary from your own.

And a specific remark to Pixon.
Please don't ***ume you know how all the players feel by saying things like: "And how many of us agree that this is the scenario that fits the current situation? I'm sure we all know what the answer is."
I for one find Mietek's scenario far more likely.
GuErReRo
Posted 12/17/2012 6:36 PM (#207034 - in reply to #206909)

Veteran

lets play this game till it ends ^^ dunno if will finish 2013 or 2070.
or if u dont like it how the gms and dev are working just try another game .
maybe u can try raiderz, im playing it till the servers get 1 or it the game ends lol
this is not the only game pliz guys OPEN UR MIND to another games (im zorry but) Better then this
Pixon
Posted 12/17/2012 10:27 PM (#207042 - in reply to #207030)

Elite Veteran

NinaFlashsword - 12/18/2012 7:27 AM Just a story i thought of reading this topic: My TV broke First the image became a bit dimmer, so i tried to polish the screen, but it didn't help. ****** screen it was displaying eveything fine for such a long time, why is the image gradually getting worse? I'm so sick of it, i tried cleaning it with water, scrubbing it and it didn't even react. So i became furious and started hitting it and scratching it with a knife each time the image gets worse. "Hey, but this guy says he's been working on TV maintenence for some time and the problem might not be the screen, but something else." No, i'm sure it's the screen, what can some random guy know? I've been watching TV longer than him, so i have a better idea of what's wrong. Next time the image gets even worse, i'll try drilling holes in the screen, that HAS to get it to work as before. And i don't care that the drill sound or a possibile short circut might disturb the neighbors, i just want my TV to work again. I'm sorry for over-simplifying and exaggerating, it is not my intention to criticize anyone's oppinions. If possible, just keep an open mind and don't belittle people for trying to share their perspective that may vary from your own. And a specific remark to Pixon. Please don't ***ume you know how all the players feel by saying things like: "And how many of us agree that this is the scenario that fits the current situation? I'm sure we all know what the answer is." I for one find Mietek's scenario far more likely.

Just a story I thought of after reading that short story: My brain malfunctioned First I read the forums, but it seemed kinda tough to comprehend, so I tried to come up with a story, which didn't help anyone to understand my point but me, it seemed fine to me all this while, but why is everyone not getting my point? I'm so sick of it, I scratched and hit my head but to no avail, so I decided I should keep cutting open my head to check out what went wrong, each time I couldn't comprehend something simple. But I am delusional, so hey I approached my friend, he claims he is a professional, and together with him we came up with a story that made 0 sense. I've been delusional a longer time more than he is and thus if someone tries to be more delusional than me I will help him out. Next time the topic gets tough on forum I will come up with a short story, only comprehensible to me, myself and I. I'm sorry for over-exaggerating, it is not my intention to criticize anyone's opinions. If possible, just keep an open mind and don't belittle people for trying to share their perspective that may vary from your own.  And a specific remark to NinaFlashsword. I'm pretty sure I said MANY of us not ALL of us. So? -Facepalm-

This made sense to you? I shall not "***ume". "Obviously" the scenario you gave does not relate to the current situation. The first time you did anything wrong, you can ask/seek for forgiveness, but not for the second and the third time after repeating the same mistake(s) over and over again. The short story that "should" have been given, would be something like, A child makes a mistake, the parent educates the child. The child commits the same mistake and the parent scolds the child. Which is exactly what we are doing. Not as a parent and a child, but as a consumer and the provider. I "believe" justifiable. 

P/s " " were placed on certain words, just to avoid "***umption".

Edited by Pixon 12/17/2012 10:40 PM
NinaFlashsword
Posted 12/18/2012 10:36 AM (#207049 - in reply to #207042)

Pixon - 12/17/2012 9:07 PM
I'm sure we all know what the answer is.

The following 3 quotes are separated, since they're part of a story, so "obviously" i can't "***ume" they're reflections of your own thoughts.
Pixon - 12/18/2012 7:27 AM
(...) which didn't help anyone to understand my point but me (...)
(...) why is everyone not getting my point? (...)
(...) only comprehensible to me, myself and I (...)

I have no idea how many people understood my story, but as a matter of fact neither do you (unless you read minds, in which case my mistake) and consequently neither does the fictional character in your story. I'm sorry i couldn't put it simpler, that is totally my fault.

Pixon - 12/18/2012 7:27 AM
I approached my friend

Hmmm i must say i saw some similarities between myself and the delusional character of your story (after all who with a right mind would try to talk with someone who already made up their mind about something, sharing their thoughts, "knowing" they will be at best ignored, at worse ridiculed and insulted). Let me tell you that the part quoted is not one of them. And on this part you CAN NOT tell me otherwise, because i KNOW it and you don't (no quotes in this sentence).

Now the important part.

I understood your story as well as i understand the reason why you and other people are blaming the gms for the current state of things. I agree that they are to blame as well. I can't imagine someone being as bad at their job, even if it's very part time, you may have some kind of non-disclosure agreements signed, the pay sucks and people you have to tell that there will be another crappy event or there won't be a fun one hate you. Personally i wouldn't be able to work in such conditions. But that's an "angelic" scenario. I reality i'm sure they're just lazy and cruel, with no respect for anyone and just want to watch the game burn.

I like the scolding example. But what if the mistake the child made was stealing (which is of course bad), because he/she was hungry? (Or a company has financial problems, or other goals that it considers more important for it's business development). Educating or scolding a child without knowing the reason why he/she did what it did might not get the result that we're hoping for. And since you can't always KNOW what's happening with the child 24/7 (or a company which has stocks/investors to worry about, for exapmle if they told the players they're lowering the funding on a game because of financial problems).
I'm not trying to say the reason justifies the means. I think they should be more open about what's going on (give us status reports on bug fixes, explain missing events, take feedback), but they're not, which is why we have different oppinions on what's going on in the first place. Neither of us KNOWS.

Oh and another difference between a company and a child is the influence you have over it. A child is not self dependant and needs you, so one way or another it will learn to listen. A company needs players and their money, but it may not depend on players from one single game among many they own. They can just close it entirely and not loose any sleep over it, thus ceasing all the scolding they get once and for all. And if educating, scolding and screaming can't teach a child anything, then why not try looking for other ways to influence it?
JohnNathan
Posted 12/19/2012 5:22 AM (#207064 - in reply to #206909)

Extreme Veteran

][_, [()] ][_, we got another one or is the same with a diferent name ???????????
Mietek Kraweznik
Posted 12/19/2012 8:43 AM (#207067 - in reply to #207064)

JohnNathan - 12/19/2012 3:22 PM

][_, [()] ][_, we got another one or is the same with a diferent name ???????????

That's an interesting remark. There is some kind of weird grouping system on this forum, since I have already been called BlurChan, BlurMoon and reborn... I am curious how the other group is called.

Edited by Mietek Kraweznik 12/19/2012 8:46 AM
GuErReRo
Posted 12/20/2012 9:54 AM (#207098 - in reply to #206909)

Veteran

Mietek just be quiet , dont make this a big deal cos is not. xD the game is dieng and we cant do anything , all we can do is sit and watch how this story ends . roflmasfunfsgdfieanfrdzfasdadsafrfeadafasdbytjiujregrfasfmao

Edited by GuErReRo 12/20/2012 10:30 AM
Rajey0402
Posted 12/20/2012 7:08 PM (#207107 - in reply to #207098)

Expert

21-12-12 was supposed to be the apocalypse, if anything it just seems like its dragged Luminary closer to its end, not the world.
Brainzz
Posted 12/21/2012 3:25 PM (#207115 - in reply to #207107)

Veteran

ok, enough of the horse shiit n back on topic:

What is goin on with christmas events? Is there seriously no Xmas hunting ground, or quests or anything of the sort this year? Every year players look forward to certain times of the year and playing different aspects of the game. Many players look forward to goonzu xmas, with a change of scenery, and something different to do... which has been becoming very depressing more and more as time goes by, as different parts of the game are lost, either bugged or just not re-implemented, or just broken. Many of us old players have seen this game decline so badly over the years, and its easy for some people to say well if you dont like it go play another game. For some of us this has become a significant part of our lives, as some of us have been playing for a good fraction of our life. We want to see it revitalized, and many players have great ideas and want to see it succeed and be brought back to the greatness it once was.. Some aren't as good at expressing it or get mad and are a little too derogatory or whatever, but they are just frustrated that for a long time we've tried to explain, complain, share ideas, and see very few responded to, or things fixed, or taken care of. Seeing it constantly going downhill is tough. Cause some of us were here when the game was amazing, n know it could get back to that place again, and if it did, i'm sure people would start spending money again...I realize it's a business, and they need to make money, but how are they gonna make money when players keep leaving, because nothing is fixed, they aren't responded to, and we're basically left in the dark about most things. COMMUNICATION is soooo important.. A lot of the time, people blame the GM's(I did myself in the past, but meaning it vaguely, not really meaning GM's but managment in general, but i stopped doing that) The managment here is very poor, I have to say. One of the worst i've ever seen, but I'm not here to bash them. I'd rather help in any way I possibly can, to make them better, to get them to care, to earn them money. whatever. I want the game back to the glory of olden days. The managment has to start listening to the players, but the players also need to be patient, and learn how to communicate better as well. Just complaining n biitching about things, only gets GM's or whoever mad nd then they aren't even thinkin bout the issues, they're thinkin how much of ungrateful azz holes the players are...it's not helping anything... People need to learn to constructively criticizing if they want to complain... I always try to bring up some real issues every time i see a GM, n I have to say, lately it seems they've been listening, n taking notes. I just hope they continue, certain things, like using the announcement section above the OK bar when u log in. I mentioned about that, and the next day it was updated. But hasnt been again since. It shows they at least are listening thou. But that is the perfect place to inform players, and it should be constantly updated, to let us know whats goin on...every player has to see it when they log in...they dont have to search forums, n facebook, and twitter etc. that should be the main place to let us know whats up... and they should let us know more of what exactly they are doing...these maintainances and anything else, that would ease players minds, to know what theyre working on, n know that they are actually working on certain things. MAny things need to be fixed, siege, gvg, hg proprieties, trade port, broker house, all need to be fixed...pirate ship, lair, dark army, coon paradise, stocks n share release, all to to be updated n reworked... i dont know about every1 else, but I dont care so much for player n GM run events, as much as i do about game functions like DA, ship, lair, boss hunt, etc. things that u can go and do at any time or at certain times, that are fixed events, not off the top of ur head type stuff and events. some of those events like boss summoning, which are great if your strong n online when they happen. but they're horrible for the economy, and for weaker or lower level players, stone prices have dropped so badly, and while I hate that they're bad for the economy n think they arent the greatest idea because of that, i also dont know if i should complain about it, because I dont know how deep the hack problem is, n how many stones are out there also from hacked keys n crap, so I cant be sure that its any worse for the economy. Just like how too many leafs, while yea, every1 is happy gettin free shiit, n double drops n all, its actually not good for game imo, leaf price at 3mil, cause theres so many, actually benefits the rich more than the poor, when i used to be goonzu a few years ago, and gave leafs to noobs, i would tell them sell em, u can get like 30-40 mil, n then they could afford quips, now sellin em is just ****** unless u have way too many of them, n for people to be selling them at 3mil each says they have more than they can use, cause thats what equivalent to say 100lily root at 30k each? so anyhting u hunt over 100 lily root is all profit, why would u sell something so cheap if its that easy to proifit from unless u have sooooo many that u couldnt possibly use them all, its ridiculous, they go out like water these days. and politics have all but died, which is very sad, that was 1 of the things that drew me to the game, i loved how all was player controlled, and the whole political processes involve in game.. other than politics of being goonzu n setting laws or whatever, theres the politics of towns, which also used to be a lot of fun when towns were opening, n towns were full, n people had to basically compete for head spots etc. now so many people have quit or been banned(which is a great thing, and people also need to realize that also has devastated the population, but was totally necessary... was a little too late but better than never) and now is the time to rebuild, which is why now is the time for the management to get off their ***es, and fix the problems, and bugs and all the broken and outdated stuff, so they can advertise, n get people to start or return to the game. Then they can start making money again, as more people will bring in more money....shiit i'd probably even start using the IM again, if things were fixed. back to towns... players are spread way too thin between towns, too many towns for too few people, which makes the communities small, and dull, and gives less motivation to log on, when u come on to town just to talk to yourself, or go hunt in a hg, because theres nothing else worthwhile to do(which is why I keep pushing for ship update...easy to change drop rates and %'s, and the stats on the cape...easy fix that would give us more to do) so really something should be done imo to say lessen the number of towns, now this could cause drama, but i think it would be fun n a great way to do it, n i promise people would come back liek a mob...if siege was fixed, and towns were able to be destroyed, it would make stock a big part of the game again(which badly needs a fix/up[date, especially on how its released by tc's) if towns were able to siege and destroy each other, stock would be traded n strategy would become so big a part of game, buying n selling stock n maintaining ur town n keeping it strong so as not to have it destroyed, people wouldnt sit on dead towns anymore, they'd have to actually play n keep town active, or they'd lose it...of course also have limits etc, so people couldnt gang up unfairly on certain towns or whatever, but this is just an early idea that could turn into something awesome, and exciting, then once some towns were destroyed n remaining towns populations grow, n im sure as players return to game, then when starts filling up, n population of game rises again, u could have towns re-open again, with new stock going out in lottery, anyone that remembers gzday when a new town opened, was insane n crazy n fun, but we'll never open another town if towns keep sitting there dead, n population never grows, it would be sad to know that another town will ever open again, if it takes a few being destroyed, which would be fun, yea it'd suck if u lose ur stocks but, it would add whole new elements, of investing, strategy, n stock exchanging that we've never known. better than game slowly dying. but anyway enough of that dream for now, but the stocks definatly need that update or new rules or w/e velv was talkin about, no 1 person should be able to shadily release shares of a town at a cheap price and then buy them all up with 1 macro click or whatever, ...1 person shouldnt be able to claim them all,, n basically claim the town for themself, thts another thing killing towns, if many people could get a piece, like lottery when new 1's went out, im sure many towns would be releasing more,anfd there should be a realistic minimum on the prices too...I hope every1 keep sharing new ideas, n has more constructive ideas, n not only complaining...also we need new capturable dolls, from hellgate to start...and would be nice if other towns that dont have farm or mine, got new building for new skills, like wood cutting, fabric weaving, n chemistry for meds or something :P sorrry i went so off topic but been tryin to get a lot of these ideas into 1 place for a long time, n most these posts were just fightin n complaining anyway, n goin nowhere...
So back to topic, please add Xmas HG, n rudolph quests, n xmas hats n cakes etc, many people look forward to those, n i been waiting for weeks to put our tree up, n then our new years statue in another week or so later, the not long after back to valentines day , n so on n on, pleaseeeee give us something to do besides player run events , those just dont do it for me, i want more game functions, thx for listening, anyone that actually read my whole blabbering XD

BRING BACK CHRISTMAS TO GOONZU
Rallokai
Posted 12/28/2012 6:14 AM (#207215 - in reply to #207025)

Mietek Kraweznik - 12/17/2012 12:37 PM

@Pixon: I admit I have failed. I have no idea how could I express my thoughts any simplier. I give up.

I think I will print out http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt342/Abhinanda/you-have-failed-... and hang above my workstation to remind me about this.

-->

Cracked me up, best way to end a conversation in which others dont know they are failing, so lets say I failed instead. Brilliant!
hyhMs00
Posted 3/10/2017 1:02 AM (#213978 - in reply to #206909)

Nike Shoes Sale Store
nike air
Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace
pandora jewelry store
Ugg boots Sale
Air Nike
Ray ban sale online
uggs for women
Moncler Outlet Online
Yeezy Black
Adidas Originals Superstar
adidas outlet
moncler outlet
Adidas Neo Discount Sale
ugg store
Michael Kors
nike sportschuhe
vans shoe store
nike schuhe g?nstig
new yeezy shoes
nike mercurial soccer cleats
Jordan Schoenen
Adidas Superstar Sale Online
louboutin heels
TOMS SHOES OUTLET
huarache sneakers
Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher
Original Ugg Boots
Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher
Scarpe Air Max
nike sneakers
Uggs Pas Cher Soldes
g?nstige nike schuhe
christian louboutin outlet
reebok running shoes
Cheap Michael Kors
Nike Air 90
Adidas Superstar
ugg factory outlet
Boost Yeezy Sale On Line
cheap uggs
Hugo Boss Sale
Yeezy Men
Michael Kors Handbags Discount
nike air max running shoes
official NHL jerseys
Air Max 90
Michael Kors Outlet
Air max levn?
nike tn pas cher
abercrombie and fitch store
nike sb stefan janoski
womens nike air max
Coach Bags On Sale
cheap uggs for women
Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher
retro jordans for cheap
toms sale
air force one pas cher
longchamp bags on sale
ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE
Jordan Shoes Air
Ray-Ban Official Discounted Site
adidas store
Canada Goose Outlet
Oakley Sungl***es Cheap
Toms Outlet Online
Hogan Outlet
new pandora charms
canada goose jackets on sale
Nike Factory Store
Nike Store
Adidas Originals Stan Smith
Air Max Sneakers
Pandora Official Website
Yeezy Boost Sale Online
newest lebron shoes
fitflops sale uk
Nike Air Max Goedkoop
moncler jacket sale
Nike Online Store
chaussures nike pas cher
Ugg Pas Cher En France
Ugg Pas Cher Femme
ugg clearance
Canada Goose Womens Coats
canada goose jacket outlet
Nike Zapatos
pandora outlet store
Air Max Pas Cher
Nike Air Sneakers
zapatos de futbol nike
coach factory outlet online
Boutique Ugg
scarpe hogan outlet
Air Max Femme
Nike Air Huarache For Sale
zapatilla adidas
Negozi Pandora
hogan scontate
Jordan Sneakers For Sale
Nike Air Jordan 11
Descuentos Nike
Pandora Store
Moncler Outlet Store
Ray Ban Sungl***es Online
Nike Air Max Cheap
pandora beads
Nike Soccer Cleats Boots
Canada goose dam
Boty Nike Air
Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel
Vans Black Sneakers
billige nike sko
nike air jordan pas cher
Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace
new jordan releases
Moncler Sale
Air max dam
nike joggesko
Uggs For Cheap
converse store
Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher
Air Max Kopen
nike shoes
zapatillas nike baratas
prada outlet
Ugg Outlet Online Store
chaussure Nike homme
chaussure basket homme
Pandora Store
zapatillas running
Jordan Store
Timberland Outlet
toms shoes outlet
Kobe Shoes Nike
Discount Air Max
Air Jordan Retro Sale
Canada Goose Outlet
Nike Roshe Run Sale
nfl store
botas de futbol
Nike Shox discount Sale
nike jordan shoes
The official UGG
uggs outlet
Stone Island Outlet
Soccer Boots Outlet nike
Nike Pas Cher Femme
Nike Shox Cheap
cheap nike air max
Nike Air Women
goedkope nike air max
Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace
Nike Air Damen
religion store
scarpe nike

hyhMs 2017.3.10
valansa
Posted 3/28/2018 12:32 PM (#215745 - in reply to #206909)

Expert

5000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000100
aq1aq1aq1aq1[ur
]aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[/ur
ns.ru]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1[/ur
cetrade.ru]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1http://laterevent.ru" target="_new">aq1aq1[/u...
rl]aq1aq1aq1aq1[ur
.ru]aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[url
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq
uthed.ru]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[ur
/url]aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[u
ru]aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[/u
al.ru]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[
rant.ru]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1
stimator.ru]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[url" target="_blank" title="http://screwingunit.ru]aq1aq1aq1aq1[url">http://screwingunit.ru]aq1aq1[/ur...
q1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq
ing.ru]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[/url
u]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[/ur
.ru]aq1
]aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1
einbottle.ru]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[ur
]aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq
.ru]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[/
ru]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1a
actoringfee.ru]aq1
aq1aq1aq1
//gaffertape.ru]aq1
e.ru]aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[/u
eturn.ru]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[url
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[/ur
uate.ru]aq1
blings.ru]aq1
winding.ru]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[
oose.ru]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1
u]aq1
aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1aq1[
ru]aq1aq1aq1
valansa
Posted 9/25/2018 10:31 PM (#244325 - in reply to #206909)

Expert

5000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000100
audiobookkeeper.ru
cottagenet.ru
eyesvision.ru
eyesvisions.com
kinozones.ru
laserlens.ru
medinfobooks.ru
mp3lists.ru
spicetrade.ru
spysale.ru
stungun.ru
largeheart.ru
lasercalibration.ru
laserpulse.ru
laterevent.ru
latrinesergeant.ru
layabout.ru
leadcoating.ru
leadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ru
leaveword.ru
machinesensible.ru
magneticequator.ru
magnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.ru
majorconcern.ru
mammasdarling.ru
managerialstaff.ru
manipulatinghand.ru
manualchoke.ru
nameresolution.ru
naphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.ru
nationalcensus.ru
naturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.ru
neatplaster.ru
necroticcaries.ru
negativefibration.ru
neighbouringrights.ru
objectmodule.ru
observationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ru
oceanmining.ru
octupolephonon.ru
offlinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ru
olibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.ru
packedspheres.ru
pagingterminal.ru
palatinebones.ru
palmberry.ru
papercoating.ru
paraconvexgroup.ru
parasolmonoplane.ru
parkingbrake.ru
partfamily.ru
partialmajorant.ru
quadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ru
quenchedspark.ru
quodrecuperet.ru
rabbetledge.ru
radialchaser.ru
radiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.ru
randomcoloration.ru
rapidgrowth.ru
rattlesnakemaster.ru
reachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.ru
rearchain.ru
recessioncone.ru
recorded***ignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ru
redemptionvalue.ru
reducingflange.ru
referenceantigen.ru
regeneratedprotein.ru
reinvestmentplan.ru
safedrilling.ru
sagprofile.ru
salestypelease.ru
samplinginterval.ru
satellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ru
screwingunit.ru
seawaterpump.ru
secondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ru
seismicefficiency.ru
selectivediffuser.ru
semiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.ru
tacticaldiameter.ru
tailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.ru
tapecorrection.ru
tappingchuck.ru
taskreasoning.ru
technicalgrade.ru
telangiectaticlipoma.ru
telescopicdamper.ru
temperateclimate.ru
temperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ru
ultramaficrock.ru
ultraviolettesting.ru
jobstress.ru
jogformation.ru
jointcapsule.ru
jointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.ru
junctionofchannels.ru
justiciablehomicide.ru
juxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.ru
keepsmthinhand.ru
kentishglory.ru
kerbweight.ru
kerrrotation.ru
keyman***urance.ru
keyserum.ru
kickplate.ru
killthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.ru
kingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.ru
kneejoint.ru
knifesethouse.ru
knockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.ru
labeledgraph.ru
laborracket.ru
labourearnings.ru
labourleasing.ru
laburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.ru
lacunarycoefficient.ru
ladletreatediron.ru
laggingload.ru
laissezaller.ru
lambdatransition.ru
laminatedmaterial.ru
lamm***hoot.ru
lamphouse.ru
lancecorporal.ru
lancingdie.ru
landingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.ru
landreform.ru
landuseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.ru
factoringfee.ru
filmzones.ru
gadwall.ru
gaffertape.ru
gageboard.ru
gagrule.ru
gallduct.ru
galvanometric.ru
gangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.ru
gardeningleave.ru
gascautery.ru
gashbucket.ru
gasreturn.ru
gatedsweep.ru
gaugemodel.ru
gaussianfilter.ru
gearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.ru
generalizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.ru
geriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.ru
getthebounce.ru
habeascorpus.ru
habituate.ru
hackedbolt.ru
hackworker.ru
hadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ru
hailsquall.ru
hairysphere.ru
halforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ru
hallofresidence.ru
haltstate.ru
handcoding.ru
handportedhead.ru
handradar.ru
handsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ru
hardalloyteeth.ru
hardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ru
harmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ru
hatchholddown.ru
haveafinetime.ru
hazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ru
heartofgold.ru
heatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.ru
jacketedwall.ru
japanesecedar.ru
jibtypecrane.ru
jobabandonment.ru
valansa
Posted 4/16/2019 1:13 AM (#346485 - in reply to #206909)

Expert

Sher313.4BettBettBettBett?????????-51[/
2]????
?-51????????????????????????E254????????????MarvMarv????book?
444]book
????????Deko[u
rl]Deko????????????StefFyodFyodTesc4040[u" target="_blank" title="http://geartreating.ru/t/762518]FyodTesc4040[u">http://geartreating.ru/t/762518]Fyod4040R531Geor[u
url=http://geriatricnurse.ru/t/241294]GeorDoro????
http://getthebounce.ru/t/180741]????

CeleJuleAlfrLuci????????PerfRelaKeraAquaDropNL07AlexpentPale????????BreaElle????Coto????????nach????Curt????????????Paul
ArthQuikSilvAgesPrinPrinElsaIris????FritIllu????XVII????????ClifZone????????diamdiam????????????3210Zone????Naso???-Wilh
ZoneZone????7485????????Lope????Pier????????????????????????????????????RudoXVII????????????????????Jacq????????Indu????
????CataPockBook????BookSQui6108????4803??????22ParkHYUNQuee????????ChanIrem????QIDD????????????????Windwwwn????????Phil
????CommSimb????Scab????????Cinn????????????????ColuInsiLion????????????????????OceaDead????(???Driv????????????Reve????
VIII????????????????????????????Thom????????????????????????????????????Anek????????Jame????????????InduInduIndu????Toki
RaveDonnMart284-????Cind????????????????????????
devinbtristan
Posted 5/31/2019 2:48 AM (#354731 - in reply to #206909)

New User

Digital education is our future, and we should be fully invested in it. All of us should do our part in this task. I will do my part by providing you with an https://essaypaper.com service. I hope that it will help you a lot with studying.
valansa
Posted 8/21/2019 3:21 PM (#399196 - in reply to #206909)

Expert

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegaffertapegageboardgagrulegalld
rule.ru]gagrule
gallductgalvanometricgangforeman[/url
c
gangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechute[
rl]garbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygascauterygashbucketgasreturng
turn.ru]gasreturn
gatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfilte
l
gaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreat
iameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetintoaflapgetthebounce

habeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeyman***urancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouse
knockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallamm***hootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecorded***ignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)