x

VFUN Message

VFUN Login history

You can check login success logs for the last 3 months.

Login date(UTC) Login IP
No login log exists for the last 3 months.
x

VFUN Message

VFUN Sign In

luminary

luminary
Game is running.
Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sticky New Server Discussion Thread
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   World of Luminary -> Event CornerMessage format

ModThrones
Posted 9/17/2015 9:06 PM (#213018)
Subject: New Server Discussion Thread

Hello Luminarians! The Luminary Team is gathering data and information if ever we will have a new server.

The company is taking the issue of Lag and Server Crash very seriously, and because of this we are expecting a new
machine that will handle our Servers, hopefully this will eliminate the lag and server crashes we are experiencing in Zeus.

Lets try this to be more clean and always on topic.
This thread will be open to registered members only.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What the team needs is your voice, suggestion, inputs on what you need to see, play, do if ever we will have a
new server. All this data will be forwarded to our developers if they are possible and attainable to do.

To help keep discussion on track and under control, this topic has a format to follow:
Title
Description
Goal

Here is a sample:

Title: Town VS Town System

Description:
If ever we will have a new server, it would be great if the Town VS Town system is enabled. Like, its a fresh
and new server, the system features should also be enabled right? Hope that you Game Masters can deliver this
message to your Developers!

Goal: Town VS Town is the main highlights of having a Town, without this the Town system is missing 60% of its
exciting features. Most of us is waiting for this feature so please make it happen in this new server, and in Zeus in the
future.

(Wow, i really let it go on that sample!)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ModNemesis and GMRhie will be active in this thread, and we are serious on addressing this issue to our developers, so
please give us all your input and suggestions. Call your friends and participate in our discussion!

Top of the page Bottom of the page
Venomous
Posted 9/18/2015 6:37 AM (#213019 - in reply to #213018)
Subject: Re: New Server Discussion Thread

New User

I play a lot and the lag issues have made me not want to play in zeus, please add another server so I can enjoy this game and not play other games.

Title: New economy

Description: having a new economy and new server would mean easier time for people to get things in the market. Prices are way to high in zeus server. Hope the devs can make this happen.

Goal: having a new server may bring people back to the game.
2ndchild
Posted 9/18/2015 3:32 PM (#213020 - in reply to #213018)
Subject: RE: New Server Discussion Thread

Elite Veteran

It's interesting that none of the Athena players I knew wanted to merge with Zeus in the first place, and now, you are offering a new server to us.

Why?

We already had to leave our homes and guilds once and rebuild in Zeus. And now, you are offering us the opportunity to move to a NEW server? Give us our sever back. Why make a new one? You still have Athena and Hera in the start up, bring them back. Put us back where we belong. In our homes and guilds where we worked so hard. Our Hunting Grounds that are not so over crowded that I spend half my leaf/candy set being ks'd.

Send us back where we wanted to be in the first place. No one gave us the choice, we were forced to move. Move to Zeus, where people are rude and the GM's don't care about any time zone except one.

Give us back KyoJin. Send us back home and actually compensate us for the loss of horses, mats and marbles and all the time and guild points that we spent, the hours and hours of game play that we dedicated to our server, give us back all that we lost when we were forced to move to a server we didn't want to belong to.

But your solution is to create a new server.

No.

I will not be forced to move to a new server again.

If you want to give us back our home I would gladly go back to Athena. But I refuse to move again and lose everything for a second time.

And if forced to move again I will quit. It is unreasonable to move us again with ZERO compensation.

So before you make any other terrible decisions and cause this game to fail forever, think about what you put us through to move to Zeus. Think about the real life players that spend hours playing this game. Think about everything we had to give up just for you to decide that it was a terrible idea, when we all told you it was to begin with. Then let us go back where we belong. With our guilds and wh's intact.
EvilChoo
Posted 9/18/2015 4:42 PM (#213021 - in reply to #213018)

Title: Work

To Set a good server, you first need a person who knows the game, unfortunately the current GM's seem to have the remotest idea of ????hat cost items in the game,
with the simple fact of offering bouquets as a prize in a FOURLEAFS invasion or worse, if only five minutes of attention put on the server realizing it difference when
participants offer as BOUQUET offer DIVINE SEED

Second
All events of the game are obsolete, the only one in force, is the invasion of the queen bee.
-Pirate Ship gives a layer that is better and easier to make one award that they give the Pirate Cape.
Giant -Raccon best thing is a Golden Egg gives you pure garbage out or All Around Medicine.
-DA The top prize is 1 million of marbles, and a bouquet if the GM is online.
Guild Vs -Guild this bugged before his death from the Dead Sea
-Town vs Town has the same time.
-Raccon Paradise, also bugged.
-Quimera And Moster Hunt. Obsolete.
If you go to a new server that Arrange everything first before putting Online
Armament
Posted 9/19/2015 12:41 AM (#213022 - in reply to #213018)

New User

Ok,sorry but going off the format i know but...
I don't think the new server would be the answer you,
Valofe are looking for.Theres a thread in the forums called ItsGir's
suggestion megathread,read that and learn.
Also about the TvT... in my experience those are over too fast.
It's not that fun,back in the day TC's would agree to do a friendly
TvT like as in king of the hill type,much more fun pvp action.

xRenavi
Posted 9/21/2015 8:43 PM (#213028 - in reply to #213022)

Veteran

First of all, with the amount of people currently playing GoonZu, a new server is definitely not necessary in any way.  I cannot think of any reason that any current player would want to move outside of wanting to own their own town for some reason.  If you're only talking about upgrading hardware so there is less lag/server crashes/whatever else, then yeah, that would be helpful.  I don't know how that would prevent the devs from making game updates to the current server though.

Here are some updates/fixes I think would be necessary to keep this game going or to even pick up again.

Title: Removal of Valkryie Pikes

Description: Currently, levels 1-90 can be done in an hour or two(with a candy set) if you choose to hunt these mobs.  This renders multiple HGs completely useless and nullifies a pretty decent portion of the game.  When these newer players eventually hit 90+, they're almost forced to spend real life money just to progress because of how little they've gained by solely fighting one mob and leveling in such a short time.

Goal: Make older hunting grounds useful again, along with the ***ociated quest lines, by removing or lowering the XP gain from this mob

Title: Add Starter Weapons

Description: If Valkryie Pikes were removed, level progression up to 90 would be much slower, and with the amount of people currently playing, probably too slow, even though it brings back a large portion of the game for lower levels.  I believe a NPC should be added with certain levels of ranked weapons that are buyable with marbles.  This would give players a small bonus while leveling, instead of having to gather mats and stones in order to get a decent weapon(something a newer player would find near impossible to do, due to prices).  In my opinion, it could be something like level 24/50/70 weapons that are R2/R5/R7 or possibly R2/R4/R6.  This would allow players to at least have a decent weapon to level with until 90+.  They would all be completely 100% Normal Grade weapons, so HG/MG/PG of weapons would still be very useful for ranking.

Goal: To allow newer players to have some sort of progression while leveling throughout GoonZu.

Title: Starter Costume

Description: A decent boost to higher leveled players is currently clothing.  At 90+, I think each player should be given a starter set(hat+clothes) to work with.  It could be something like 5-10 +Skill and +30 stat.  Possibly with a small atk% bonus as well(5%?).  

Goal: To reward players for leveling up and offer them a small taste of what they can get later, either through IM or from buying from other players.

Title: Party/Aura Buffs

Description: As of right now, you must be very close to gain Aura buffs from Town Heads or Ministers.  This makes them very hard to utilize in larger zones.  I believe they should either be party based(if you're in party with the player and same area, you automatically get the boost) or area based(out of party, just same area, any range.)  I don't think they should work in the Field at all, only in Hunting Grounds or possibly near field PvP areas only.  Going along with this, currently as far as I know, there is almost no incentive at all to level within a party.  In my opinion, that should be changed.  Possibly adding 10% EXP per party member.  This would give everyone an incentive to team up within a HG to clear mobs faster.  The EXP should also be area wide, meaning no matter the distance, the EXP is shared.  This would stop players from just having their town/guild AFK in party with them in zone for the bonus EXP and (hopefully!) create some better EXP per set overall as a group.

Goal: To incentivize players to team up hunt together, along with making it much easier to take advantage of Town Head or Minister Aura buffs.

Title: Pirate Ship/Raccoon Lair

Description: The only two current 'raid' type HGs are currently Pirate Ship and Raccoon Lair.  The bonus for doing these are not even worth it, as I haven't seen someone use a Pirate Cape since I quit for the first time back in 2012.  I believe they should scale off the parties average level, along with dropping a cape/necklace/ring that counts as a set item for any set and gives relevant stats based on the recipients level.  This would make people actually want to run these instances more than just for fun and create some competition, at least for Pirate Ship.  Raccoon Lair could have a similar drop/loot system as well.  Possibly offer a flat % EXP gain to all participants if they succeed.

Goal: To encourage people to participate in these events, along with offering a decent reward for completing them.

Title: System/Sub/Event History

Description: Currently, there is no way to check old System messages that pop up on the left side of the screen, or to check old subs/events.  Having some kind of UI or something to check the history would be pretty helpful for people that have to AFK often.

Goal: To allow people to check old messages, in case they were to miss something important.  Also makes it easier to check if people are subbing inappropriate things.

These are only a few of the suggestions I have, and people are free to disagree with what I think needs to be done, but as it stands, currently levels 1-90 revolve around 1 monster and I don't see how that could help  retain new players.  I also don't see the fun in mindlessly grinding mobs at higher levels alone, and it would be much more enjoyable to have raids/events that you can do with friends/townies/guildies.  Along with allowing these same friends/townies/guildies to EXP together instead of doing everything solo.

MaryCarrie
Posted 9/21/2015 11:26 PM (#213029 - in reply to #213018)

New User

Title: Server

Description:

A server is a network where controls the data of the program. In my opinion, it is good to host one server where all players can interact and play together as one world like Ragnarok.

Goal: If you create another server, the old server might be forgotten and this will create imbalance. It may lead to deflation and inflation which will have huge impact on the economy because of less consumers goods.

Title: Bugs

Description:

Develop test case, test scenarios and implement it to identify the cause of the error. Like for instance the game tend to lag and disconnect. To diagnose the error, you may transfer Zeus into a new platform.

Goal: This is to correct the bugs and errors making.

Title: Town Shares

Description:

Shares is a used to obtain ownership or partake in voting in town. There are some towns are under bankruptcy. Primarily, one of the reasons is lack of responsibilities to run the town. You can set a new rule and that is to reset shares if the town went bankruptcy. Just like what you did, in every 12 days if a player is not online, he/she will be kicked out of town.

Goal: To keep the politics alive.

Title: Town vs Town

Description:

In this game, there're PVP, PVE as well town vs town. Town vs Town is a very good thing to keep the arena burning with p***ion. But if you were to implement on the new server and not Zeus (this will cause imbalance). I would recommend to create a test suite and fix the error with heavy regression testing to correct the scripts.

Goal: To keep the fighting arena alive.

Title: Stats of a mount, cushion, doll and etc.

Description:

I realize that the newer mounts have more stats compared to the older mounts. That should not be the way but well since you've already implemented it. You can try to fix it by regulating it (that have to be monitored very carefully). Maplestory is facing this issue where weaker players complain, everything is expensive and over powered. This is not good for party, definitely not.

Goal: To keep the party, where sword, spear, axe, gun, arrow and cane are equally useful.

I can't think of anymore.
Anything just send me a private message - MC Carrie

wellain'tthatspecial
Posted 9/22/2015 3:17 PM (#213034 - in reply to #213018)

Expert

The issue is the hardware with the one you have is so outdated a ZX81 would be better. You do not need to reinvent the wheel just to update the server that it is hosted on.

Title Staffing!
The biggest and quickest improvement you could make is better staffing. It is ridiculous that in a game that has a worldwide community that the GMs are in game for only 3-4 hours per day 4 days a week.

Goal
Example
1) Happened today when the server crash. IF a GM was available the game could be returned within minutes, however as a GM wont attempt to log on until 7pm pst we can look forward to the game being down for several hours more.
2) Furthermore, if the GMs were active around the clock, the skurge of zeus being the gold sellers that has ruined the economy could be banned within minutes instead of hours or days in some cases.
3) Gm could stage events for other time zones which will in turn encourage activeness and the population to increase. If the population does increase so does the potential pool of gamers to spend money on gcoins netting Valofe more money and offsetting the cost of the additional staffing.

Edited by wellain'tthatspecial 9/22/2015 9:11 PM
HugiBugi
Posted 10/1/2015 4:04 PM (#213047 - in reply to #213034)

Veteran

Title: Instead of running fomr problems try FIXING them!

Description:
With the new server that you are thinking about opening you will make Zeus die out. GM's will be too busy to care, you will announce it as a Newbies friendly server so all new players will join there, by doing so there will be no new players in Zeus ( currently we do not have much anyway).
Another thing is you are just trying to run from the problem, instead of Fixing the issues that we have on Zeus and make it more user friendly you are juts thinking about opening a brand new server and leaving us all behind. Do not get fooled ppl there will be no data transferred this will be a brand new server that will be running along with Zeus.
Goal:
FIX ZEUS: Town Siege, Guild vs Guild, Demian, Turtle, Crystals Issue, MARBLES Sellers/Buyers. And Many many more instead of just making up new boxes every few days just Fix Bugs that need to be fixed!
And if u get all these fixed people will come back, new people will join the game which will be full of events, players participating etc.

Thank you for your time

HugiBugi
DeathNite
Posted 10/5/2015 5:21 AM (#213051 - in reply to #213018)

Veteran

Pretty sure that they are trying to start a new server from scratch, possibly on steam when they get approved to do so. So no transferring whatsoever.
If that's gonna be the case, then there should be quite a few system changes made to entice people to play on the new server.

Title: Capture mobs

Description: All kinds of monsters should be able to be captured, including bosses etc.

Goal: This will add to the diversity of the game in general and every player can have unique set ups and not pretty much standardised as it is now.

Hackers/bug exploiters should be nullified as well if not nobody will want to play the game
ModThrones
Posted 10/6/2015 10:13 PM (#213054 - in reply to #213021)

EvilChoo - 9/19/2015 8:42 AM

Title: Work

To Set a good server, you first need a person who knows the game, unfortunately the current GM's seem to have the remotest idea of ????hat cost items in the game,
with the simple fact of offering bouquets as a prize in a FOURLEAFS invasion or worse, if only five minutes of attention put on the server realizing it difference when
participants offer as BOUQUET offer DIVINE SEED

Second
All events of the game are obsolete, the only one in force, is the invasion of the queen bee.
-Pirate Ship gives a layer that is better and easier to make one award that they give the Pirate Cape.
Giant -Raccon best thing is a Golden Egg gives you pure garbage out or All Around Medicine.
-DA The top prize is 1 million of marbles, and a bouquet if the GM is online.
Guild Vs -Guild this bugged before his death from the Dead Sea
-Town vs Town has the same time.
-Raccon Paradise, also bugged.
-Quimera And Moster Hunt. Obsolete.
If you go to a new server that Arrange everything first before putting Online

Hello Sir xEvilChoox
This suggestions have been noted and filed to the developers! Thank you!
ModThrones
Posted 10/6/2015 10:15 PM (#213055 - in reply to #213028)

xRenavi - 9/22/2015 12:43 PM

First of all, with the amount of people currently playing GoonZu, a new server is definitely not necessary in any way.? I cannot think of any reason that any current player would want to move outside of wanting to own their own town for some reason.? If you're only talking about upgrading hardware so there is less lag/server crashes/whatever else, then yeah, that would be helpful.? I don't know how that would prevent the devs from making game updates to the current server though.

Here are some updates/fixes I think would be necessary to keep this game going or to even pick up again.

Title: Removal of Valkryie Pikes

Description: Currently, levels 1-90 can be done in an hour or two(with a candy set) if you choose to hunt these mobs.? This renders multiple HGs completely useless and nullifies a pretty decent portion of the game.? When these newer players eventually hit 90+, they're almost forced to spend real life money just to progress because of how little they've gained by solely fighting one mob and leveling in such a short time.

Goal: Make older hunting grounds useful again, along with the ***ociated quest lines, by removing or lowering the XP gain from this mob

?

Title: Add Starter Weapons

Description: If Valkryie Pikes were removed, level progression up to 90 would be much slower, and with the amount of people currently playing, probably too slow, even though it brings back a large portion of the game for lower levels.? I believe a NPC should be added with certain levels of ranked weapons that are buyable with marbles.? This would give players a small bonus while leveling, instead of having to gather mats and stones in order to get a decent weapon(something a newer player would find near impossible to do, due to prices).? In my opinion, it could be something like level 24/50/70 weapons that are R2/R5/R7 or possibly R2/R4/R6.? This would allow players to at least have a decent weapon to level with until 90+.? They would all be completely 100% Normal Grade weapons, so HG/MG/PG of weapons would still be very useful for ranking.

Goal: To allow newer players to have some sort of progression while leveling throughout GoonZu.

?

Title: Starter Costume

Description: A decent boost to higher leveled players is currently clothing.? At 90+, I think each player should be given a starter set(hat+clothes) to work with.? It could be something like 5-10 +Skill and +30 stat.? Possibly with a small atk% bonus as well(5%?). ?

Goal: To reward players for leveling up and offer them a small taste of what they can get later, either through IM or from buying from other players.

?

Title: Party/Aura Buffs

Description: As of right now, you must be very close to gain Aura buffs from Town Heads or Ministers.? This makes them very hard to utilize in larger zones.? I believe they should either be party based(if you're in party with the player and same area, you automatically get the boost) or area based(out of party, just same area, any range.)? I don't think they should work in the Field at all, only in Hunting Grounds or possibly near field PvP areas only.? Going along with this, currently as far as I know, there is almost no incentive at all to level within a party.? In my opinion, that should be changed.? Possibly adding 10% EXP per party member.? This would give everyone an incentive to team up within a HG to clear mobs faster.? The EXP should also be area wide, meaning no matter the distance, the EXP is shared.? This would stop players from just having their town/guild AFK in party with them in zone for the bonus EXP and (hopefully!) create some better EXP per set overall as a group.

Goal: To incentivize players to team up hunt together, along with making it much easier to take advantage of Town Head or Minister Aura buffs.

?

Title: Pirate Ship/Raccoon Lair

Description: The only two current 'raid' type HGs are currently Pirate Ship and Raccoon Lair.? The bonus for doing these are not even worth it, as I haven't seen someone use a Pirate Cape since I quit for the first time back in 2012.? I believe they should scale off the parties average level, along with dropping a cape/necklace/ring that counts as a set item for any set and gives relevant stats based on the recipients level.? This would make people actually want to run these instances more than just for fun and create some competition, at least for Pirate Ship.? Raccoon Lair could have a similar drop/loot system as well.? Possibly offer a flat % EXP gain to all participants if they succeed.

Goal: To encourage people to participate in these events, along with offering a decent reward for completing them.

?

Title: System/Sub/Event History

Description: Currently, there is no way to check old System messages that pop up on the left side of the screen, or to check old subs/events.? Having some kind of UI or something to check the history would be pretty helpful for people that have to AFK often.

Goal: To allow people to check old messages, in case they were to miss something important.? Also makes it easier to check if people are subbing inappropriate things.

?

These are only a few of the suggestions I have, and people are free to disagree with what I think needs to be done, but as it stands, currently levels 1-90 revolve around 1 monster and I don't see how that could help? retain new players.? I also don't see the fun in mindlessly grinding mobs at higher levels alone, and it would be much more enjoyable to have raids/events that you can do with friends/townies/guildies.? Along with allowing these same friends/townies/guildies to EXP together instead of doing everything solo.

?

Hello Sir xRenavi,

This suggestions are awesome, this has been submitted to the developers! The Luminary Operations team also supported this ideas of yours.
Thank you for your time writing all of this!
ModThrones
Posted 10/6/2015 10:27 PM (#213056 - in reply to #213029)

MaryCarrie - 9/22/2015 3:26 PM

Title: Server

Description:

A server is a network where controls the data of the program. In my opinion, it is good to host one server where all players can interact and play together as one world like Ragnarok.

Goal: If you create another server, the old server might be forgotten and this will create imbalance. It may lead to deflation and inflation which will have huge impact on the economy because of less consumers goods.

Title: Bugs

Description:

Develop test case, test scenarios and implement it to identify the cause of the error. Like for instance the game tend to lag and disconnect. To diagnose the error, you may transfer Zeus into a new platform.

Goal: This is to correct the bugs and errors making.

Title: Town Shares

Description:

Shares is a used to obtain ownership or partake in voting in town. There are some towns are under bankruptcy. Primarily, one of the reasons is lack of responsibilities to run the town. You can set a new rule and that is to reset shares if the town went bankruptcy. Just like what you did, in every 12 days if a player is not online, he/she will be kicked out of town.

Goal: To keep the politics alive.

Title: Town vs Town

Description:

In this game, there're PVP, PVE as well town vs town. Town vs Town is a very good thing to keep the arena burning with p***ion. But if you were to implement on the new server and not Zeus (this will cause imbalance). I would recommend to create a test suite and fix the error with heavy regression testing to correct the scripts.

Goal: To keep the fighting arena alive.

Title: Stats of a mount, cushion, doll and etc.

Description:

I realize that the newer mounts have more stats compared to the older mounts. That should not be the way but well since you've already implemented it. You can try to fix it by regulating it (that have to be monitored very carefully). Maplestory is facing this issue where weaker players complain, everything is expensive and over powered. This is not good for party, definitely not.

Goal: To keep the party, where sword, spear, axe, gun, arrow and cane are equally useful.

I can't think of anymore.
Anything just send me a private message - MC Carrie

Hello Ms.Carrie!
This suggestions have been viewed and checked by our developers, we thank you for writing this suggestions!
The team will push our developers to work on these improvements.
ModThrones
Posted 10/6/2015 10:37 PM (#213057 - in reply to #213018)

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for the feedback on our server situation, we know that you guys are the best when it comes to the game itself.
We read everything from the old itsGir thread to the new ones that you guys written. From staffing to covering more timezones
and other game suggestions, all of this is compiled to one file, now the team's task is to create a formal file for each of these and
give it to our developers. The team will push our developers everyday, everytime possible about this issues for our beloved game.

We thank you for your time on writing to us with these lovely feedback.
We are happy to have you guys, our loyal clients playing the game, our goal is to revive the game again just like the previous years,
where we play as family, group of friends as a whole and 1 community. Rise Luminarians! Rise!

Sincerely,
Luminary Operations Team
HugiBugi
Posted 10/9/2015 12:42 PM (#213064 - in reply to #213057)

Veteran

Hi GMRhie,
How nice of you it was to reply, tell me just why reply to a few of and not respond to the main question.
About abandoning Zeus and moving to your new perfect world where you gonna use all these beloved and loyal old players ideas huh?
Anyway the Customer Care service is very bad now, not responding and ignoring basically everything. I am very dissatisfied with things as we have them all now.
I know my complaints are not going to result in anything but its very frustrating being constantly ignored. Think about it.
Kain44
Posted 2/12/2016 5:39 PM (#213236 - in reply to #213064)

Since there is maintenance(02:34 AM in my time) i will post my proposition:
Title: Game Info
Description: Like we cant see happy times or stuff like that in market or game info,so my proposal is to update knowledge that game info provides with more detailed informations about what certain buffs give etc etc.
Goal: Better knowledge about old and new things.

Title: Better demian rewarding system.
Description: Some button mushroom or some horn is just weird to get and dissatisfies along with seeing also the ammount how much exp is given,like change from button mushroom to maybe some exp medicine or random buff item.
Goal: More joyfull quest'ing.

Title: Keypads/Boxes
Description: Keypads should be given either to clara or angelet since players have tons of RANDOM number of box pieces and those pieces feel wasted also newer players have keypads only and no box pieces which seems peculiar to them at first glance.
Goal: Bigger choice of box pieces to giveaway.

Title: Racoon Lair/Dark Army/Pirate Ship
Description: Just give them some love with updating them(i personally love to solo raccoon lair even though monsters lack drop attached to them).
Goal: More popularity.

Title: Magic for everyone
Description: Since i saw limited magic abilities i think you can think of new ones for everyone,like multibullets/lasers/bombs for gunners and some epic spear skills like charge & pierce them like husars(old polish cavalry) did.
Goal: Better magic use.

Title: Refferal links(works towards big youtubers) update.
Description: People can link their registration link to their friends making rewards for both,like i see reward system for refferals atm. is poor by comparing the market values of items got through this system.
Goal: Spread this game through famous youtubers that use refferals for themselves.

Title: Monsters(Lost World 2F,Jelly Jars and other things like that).
Description: More spawnpoints for them and bigger stages(to avoid guys that ks you in your beloved spot and then fault you that your monster is ksed by them and threatening you with report).
Goal: Less wait time for monsters to respawn after clearing full dungeon (LostWorld2F best example)

Title: Rare Mats
Description: Some low lvl monsters should drop rare mats too with 1% or 0.5% chance.
Goal: Less risky,more rewarding hunt spots to the players that want craft their new gun,also avoids ksing.

Title: Rare Crystals
Description: Crystals that upgrade your weapon with mathematics are common,let new crystals upgrade weapons with some new buffs like in this example: gun fires 2 bullets per 1 click to certain mob,scatter fire for ranged weaps that can fire multiple bullets. Spear or sword can get x% to petrify monster(NON-BOSS) instakilling it. Armor can get 100% resistance to certain mob type(like: arachno crystal makes immune to spider-like mobs).
Goal: More interesting weapon/armor set upgrades

Title: Improved rewards for mavriums.
Description: Just more usefull/stronger rewards for this event.
Goal: More interest in this event also.

Title: Music(no hate,just constructive criticism)
Description: Game needs update of music,last time i listened to it was old goonzu'ish and i instantly found how to replace with our own.
Goal: Better experience towards game itself.

Title: Calix 2/Name Change Ticket/More base characters to choose from
Description: Just change his eyes please or give us name change ticket so we can get our personalities different than example: Ariel with "Kain44" nickname.
Or just give us please more base graphic characters to choose from,no one likes to be ***ociated with demonic red-eyed entities.
Some trivia about why i dont like red eyed calix,Kain was HOLY dragoon(dragon slayer) in Final Fantasy 4 The After Years,also he could use Abel Lance(spear type) to instacast tornado on rare-boss to make him be instaslain.
Goal: More graphic diversification giving us more space to enjoy the game from graphic side.

Title: Rewarding system at all.
Description: It would use some love.
Goal: Diversification of rewards and making less no-orders in market.

Title: Raccoon Paradise.
Description: Who have reminded this event? It needs somewhat decent rework with everything it have,and maybe give it rare mats to drop(everything dropable under 1%) for 100% rate or something like this EXAMPLE.
Goal: Old event brought back to life.

I think thats all of proposals for now i could come with.
Thank you for keeping this game alive and going!

Edited by Kain44 2/12/2016 6:14 PM
Kain44
Posted 2/13/2016 8:10 PM (#213238 - in reply to #213236)

And leftovers i could think off:
Title: "You can ask help up to 5 times a day"
Description: Change it with updated game info or rework it please.
Goal: Another event i can think off that pays off nicely.

Title: Monsters Muster + Other Cursed Zones that are not accessible
Description: Accessibility through teleportation only.
Goal: More interesting gameplay

Title: Doom and new forsaken floors
Description: Availability to TP there "IF U HAVE KEY/scroll"
Goal: More pleasurefull gameplay

Title: Forgotten premium items
Description: Bringing them back to events("Land Magazine","Fire Magazine","Water Quiver" etc.)
Goal: Diversification of rewards resulting in more enjoyable gameplay.
Azka
Posted 2/26/2016 3:06 PM (#213249 - in reply to #213018)

New User

I know this isn't the correct place, but will someone please help me out? I cannot play the game. I have v.826 and both GoonZuRun.exe and GoonZu.exe. GoonZuRun.exe just brings up client patch, nothing happens. GoonZuRun.exe brings up login to play, I enter my user and pword and push login, absolutely nothing happens. I can login and out of the website fine though.

Edited by Azka 2/26/2016 3:07 PM
lzm
Posted 12/29/2016 9:33 PM (#213737 - in reply to #213018)

Regular

air jordan retro
official prada site
cheap ray ban sungl***es
air jordan shoes
pandora bracelet
burberry canada
moncler us
canada goose jacket
huarache nike
Chanel Tote Bag 2015
canada goose sale online
nike air max
michael kors australia
prada official site
michael kors factory outlet
michael kors outlet
chanel australia
ralph lauren uk
burberry outlet
michael kors jet set tote
Hermes Outlet
coach bags
pandora rings sale
prada purses
Hugo Boss Outlet
Prada Outlet
yeezy boost 350 shoes
mk handbags
chanel tote bag
canada goose sale
prada handbags
ray ban wayfarer
nike huarache
ate spade handbags
michael kors purses
Pandora bracelet
moncler jacket
ray ban sungl***es
coach outlet online
coach
china wholesale
michael kors outlet
michael kors tote
coach factory outlet
abercrombie outlet
ugg boots outlet
louboutin shoes
Prada Factory Outlet
ugg boots uk
Burberry online
sheepskin boots for women
Nike Hyperdunk Shoes
michael kors italy
michael kors
Abercrombie Fitch
coach factory outlet
beats headphones
burberry
prada tote
michael kors outlet
burberry online
kate spade black friday
coach outlet
burberry outlet
pandora rings
salomon shoes
Nike Free
oakley sungl***es
Burberry Factory Outlet
kate spade outlet online
adidas australia
pandora charms
pandora necklace
prada bags
moncler mens jackets
ugg australia
coach bags
MCM Outlet
burberry outlet
coach online
yeezy boost 350
coach handbags
asics kayano
prada handbags
coach purses
pandora necklaces
coach factory
michael kors bags
burberry outlets
Jordan Retro
hermes uk
top sungl***es
coach bag
abercrombie outlet
Coach Outlet Store
michael kors outlet
Coach Outlet Online
burberry outlet online
pandora australia
Nike Air Max
Mizuno Shoes
pandora uk
kate spade outlet
ray ban gl***es
prada outlet
michael kors outlet
ugg slippers
nike jordan shoes
china factory sale
michael kors bags
coach factory outlet
coach factory outlet online
Nike KD 8
pandora jewelry
burberry outlet online
kate spade outlet
pandora bracelet
ugg boots sale
michael kors outlet
tiffany co
timberland uk
Kobe 9 Shoes
beats studio
ray ban prescription gl***es
hermes birkin price
pandora bracelet
Nike Air Jordan
timberland boots
sac longchamp
abercrombie outlet us
coach factory outlet
nike lebron james
asics gel kayano
Basketball shoes
landinggear
kate spade
ray-ban sungl***es
hermes bag
longchamp bag
Hyperdunk 2016
ugg australia
Chanel bags Outlet
shoes online
kate spade canada
coach outlet
coach outlet
sheepskin boots
ugg boots
jordan shoes
ralph lauren
coach purse
burberry scarf
ralph lauren australia
clk benz
sungl***es hut
nike basketball shoes
ray ban aviator
salomon hiking shoes
canada goose outlet
ugg boots
burberry outlet
Coach outlet online
ray ban prescription sungl***es
Nike Hyperdunk 2015
ugg boots uk
sungl***es hut
prada us
michael kors outlet
nike australia
michael kors purses outlet
veronique billat
KD 8 shoes
michael kors outlet
coach outlet store
uggs outlet
hermes birkin
michael kors uk
coach australia
michael kors outlet
piumini moncler replica
moncler coats
michael kors handbags
bercrombie Nederland
Canada Goose Outlet
pandora.com
mk bags
pandora uk
burberry outlet
nike shoes australia
abercrombie outlet
pandora uk
abssice 360
kate spade black friday
rayban aviator
moncler jacket mens
burberry scarf
shoes online sale
yeezy boost 350
Official Ralph Lauren UK Online Store
michael kors online
oakley sungl***es
coach outlet
nike free run
flash sungl***es
official prada site
nike shoes
chanel bag
michael kors outlet
nike com
michael kors tote
huaraches shoes
Burberry outlet online
Mizuno Shop Japan
coach diaper bag
B Derbyshire
sungl***es sm
nike store
ray-ban sungl***es
adidas yeezy boost 350
longchamps
kate spade purses
Nike Jordans
major league baseball
abercrombie outlet
coach outlet
coach outlet online
nike jordan shoes
michael kors outlet
Bed and Breakfast in chesterfield
ray ban online
michael kors
michael kors
balenciaga us
Nike Air Jordan
Oakley Holbrook
michael kors outlet
Michael Kors Watches
Ralph Lauren Polo
burberry online
adidas australia
michael kors outlet
michael kors handbags outlet
kate spade outlet
Nike Kobe 9
Polo Ralph Lauren
baseball jerseys
Oakley Holbrook sungl***es
Whitton Lodge Chesterfield Derbyshire UK
coach outlet online
prada gl***es
landing gear
abercrombie us
ralph lauren shirts
pandora rings
pirate system
michael kors canada
coach australia
true religion
sungl***es outlet
michael kors bags
prada outlet
brand sungl***es
true religion uk
oakley frogskins
prada outlet online
louis vuitton outlet
nike shoes
pandora bracelets
jordan retro shoes
Burberry Outlet
cheap moncler jacket
coach outlet
pandora australia
prada outlet online
ralph lauren
moncler uk
Polo Ralph Lauren
asics shoes Australia
pandora charms sale
mens sungl***es
louis vuitton uk
pandora australia
true religion uk
ralph lauren uk
Ralph Lauren Polo
kate spade handbags
mlb shop
burberry outlet canada
prada tote bag
abercrombie and fitch
huaraches
polo outlet
burberry outlet
kate spade bags
ugg uk
pandora jewelry
pandora rings
jimmy choo australia
burberry outlet online
ray ban outlet
burberry outlet
ugg uk
Mizuno Shop
michael kors outlet bags
michael kors handbags
ugg boots
polo outlet online
pandora charms
beats by dre
Billat
burberry outlet canada
ray ban sungl***es
oakley sungl***es
Prada Shopper Tote
louis vuitton outlet
nfl jerseys
ray ban eyegl***es
cheap coach purse
Coach Sungl***es Outlet
snow boots
Kevin Durant Shoes
Yeezy 350
abercrombie and fitch
nike outlet
Ray Ban Outlet
chanel
Nike Jordan Shoes
ugg slippers
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors purses
longchamp backpack
michael kors
Ralph Lauren
Oakley Outlet
burberry australia
ray ban new wayfarer
nike shox shoes
moncler down jackets
michael kors us
prada bags
CHanel Factory Outlet
prada bags on sale
ray ban polarized
nike australia
michael kors outlet
balenciaga bag
coach handbags
michael kors totes
kate spade outlet
pandora rings
burberry canada
Chanel Outlet
R.B Sungl***es
longchamp outlet
coach carter
michael kors outlet online
pandora charms
louis vuitton australia
air jordan shoes
abercrombie outlet
burberry us
burberry purse
hermes purses
canada goose jacket
Hugo Boss Store
michael kors outlet
Mizuno Wave
nike air huarache
michael kors outlet
burberry scarfs
burberry scarf
oakley frogskins sungl***es
lebron james shoes
yeezy shoes adidas
pandora ring
nike jordan
Adidas Yeezy Boost 350
louboutin shoes
coach outlet
abercrombie us
Kate Spade Australia
ray ban clubmaster
pandora charms uk
michael kors outlet
shoes sale
Lebron 13
michael kors
coach outlet online
paul smith
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet store
louis vuitton outlet
oakley australia
balenciaga bags
michael kors outlet
mlb store
Michael Kors Watches Outlet
burberry outlet
pandora charms
tiffany co
ray-ban sungl***es
Michael Kors Canada
Michael Kors Outlet
kate spade purses outlet
Mizuno Running Shoes
pandora jewelry
pandora rings
prada sungl***es
sheepskin boots on sale
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
true religion jeans
Coach Outlet
kate spade bags outlet
coach outlet
nike jordan shoes
asics gel
moncler outlet
Michael Kors Outlet
michael kors handbags
Longchamp Outlet
asics shoes
prada outlet
abercrombie fitch
prada bags
nike outlet
kate spade
moncler jacket
moncler sale
mk outlet
paul smith sale
nike shoes
abercrombie & fitch
coach outlet
coach sungl***es for women
cheap basketball shoes
paul smith uk
coach shoes
Hugo Boss Online
coach online
michael kors uk
chanel tote
prada outlet online
coach outlet
Kobe X Shoes
MIZUNO Shop US
longchamp sac
michael kors outlet
michael kors outlet
coach usa
kate spade
Yeezy Boost 350
wholesale
nike shox
prada handbags
coach outlet
moncler clothing
coach factory outlet
burberry
nike huarache shoes
michael kors bags outlet
coach australia
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet
mlb shop
nike lebron shoes
prada bag
pandora princess ring
Prada bags
Ralph Lauren UK
hermes uk
nike store
nike outlet
Nike Lebron 12
nike id
kate spade
burberry outlet
mlb.com
michael kors australia
ups tracking
michael kors black friday
coach outlet
michael kors outlet
nfl shop
michael kors outlet
moncler jacket
Pandora Charm
Jordan retro
coach outlet,coach factory
Cheap Ray Ban
coach outlet
Longchamp Bags
burberry australia
burberry online
michael kors outlet
michael kors wallet
prada online
pandora necklace charms
abercrombie and fitch
pandora australia
michael kors outlet
pandora rings
oakley outlet
kate spade outlet
v?ronique Billat
moncler outlet
hermes bag
kate spade outlet online
michael kors outlet
kate spade outlet
landing gears
Free Run
coach outlet
change points uk
abercrombie paris
air yeezy shoes
Nike Lebron Shoes
polo online
coach sungl***es
pandora rings jewelry
coach outlet online
Jordan Retro Shoes
Michael Kors Watches Online
adidas shoes
asics Australia
kate spade outlet
yeezy shoes
ray ban sungl***es
kate spade UK
michael kors purses on sale
official michael kors
kate spade bags
nike shoes
lzm12.30
hyhMs00
Posted 3/10/2017 12:49 AM (#213977 - in reply to #213018)

nike jordan shoes
Pandora Official Website
Nike Air Sneakers
goedkope nike air max
chaussure basket homme
Uggs For Cheap
ugg factory outlet
Adidas Shoes Discount Marketplace
Canada goose dam
cheap uggs
nfl store
Descuentos Nike
cheap nike air max
Ugg Pas Cher En France
Canada Goose Outlet
Ray ban sale online
Air max dam
zapatillas nike baratas
zapatillas running
Canada Goose Womens Coats
Adidas Superstar
official NHL jerseys
Nike Shox discount Sale
botas de futbol
Doudoune Moncler Site Officiel
toms shoes outlet
Moncler Sale
Adidas Neo Discount Sale
Michael Kors Outlet
uggs outlet
Nike Air Max Goedkoop
womens nike air max
canada goose jacket outlet
ADIDAS NMD SALE ON LINE
Nike Store
Nike Roshe Run Sale
Nike Shoes Discount Marketplace
new jordan releases
fitflops sale uk
ugg store
Ray Ban Sungl***es Online
Air Max Kopen
uggs for women
nike sneakers
Nike Pas Cher Femme
newest lebron shoes
Discount Air Max
The official UGG
Adidas Originals Superstar
Moncler Jackets Discount Marketplace
nike sportschuhe
new pandora charms
Pandora Store
Stone Island Outlet
Air max levn?
nike schuhe g?nstig
Toms Outlet Online
chaussure Nike homme
new yeezy shoes
moncler outlet
converse store
nike tn pas cher
g?nstige nike schuhe
Air Max Pas Cher
pandora beads
Nike Air 90
Nike Factory Store
Moncler Outlet Store
Chaussure Nike Air Max Pas Cher
Cheap Michael Kors
Boty Nike Air
Yeezy Men
nike sb stefan janoski
Nike Shox Cheap
nike shoes
Jordan Shoes Air
adidas outlet
Nike Zapatos
Air Max 90
cheap uggs for women
pandora jewelry store
Boost Yeezy Sale On Line
Air Nike
Bottes Ugg Femme Pas Cher
Coach Bags On Sale
reebok running shoes
Nike Soccer Cleats Boots
Uggs Pas Cher Soldes
zapatos de futbol nike
scarpe hogan outlet
nike air jordan pas cher
longchamp bags on sale
air force one pas cher
zapatilla adidas
Nike Air Jordan 11
Nike Online Store
hogan scontate
Jordan Sneakers For Sale
Moncler Outlet Online
Canada Goose Outlet
Jordan Schoenen
Doudoune Moncler Femme Pas Cher
retro jordans for cheap
TOMS SHOES OUTLET
scarpe nike
Nike Air Max Cheap
Hogan Outlet
Scarpe Air Max
Ugg Outlet Online Store
Vans Black Sneakers
abercrombie and fitch store
moncler jacket sale
billige nike sko
Yeezy Boost Sale Online
Oakley Sungl***es Cheap
Nike Air Damen
Nike Air Huarache For Sale
adidas store
Ray-Ban Official Discounted Site
prada outlet
Michael Kors Handbags Discount
toms sale
religion store
Michael Kors
nike air
Original Ugg Boots
Jordan Store
Ugg boots Sale
Pandora Store
vans shoe store
pandora outlet store
Nike Air Women
nike mercurial soccer cleats
Soccer Boots Outlet nike
huarache sneakers
canada goose jackets on sale
Kobe Shoes Nike
Adidas Originals Stan Smith
Negozi Pandora
Air Max Sneakers
coach factory outlet online
Nike Shoes Sale Store
Doudoune Moncler Pas Cher
ugg clearance
Yeezy Black
christian louboutin outlet
louboutin heels
Air Max Femme
nike joggesko
Hugo Boss Sale
chaussures nike pas cher
Ugg Pas Cher Femme
Timberland Outlet
Adidas Superstar Sale Online
Air Jordan Retro Sale
nike air max running shoes
Boutique Ugg

hyhMs 2017.3.10
valansa
Posted 3/28/2018 12:35 PM (#215746 - in reply to #213018)

Expert

500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050002000100010010025
aq2aq2aq2aq2[ur
]aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[/ur
ns.ru]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2[/ur
cetrade.ru]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2http://laterevent.ru" target="_new">aq2aq2[/u...
rl]aq2aq2aq2aq2[ur
.ru]aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[url
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq
uthed.ru]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[ur
/url]aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[u
ru]aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[/u
al.ru]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[
rant.ru]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2
stimator.ru]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[url" target="_blank" title="http://screwingunit.ru]aq2aq2aq2aq2[url">http://screwingunit.ru]aq2aq2[/ur...
q2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq
ing.ru]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[/url
u]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[/ur
.ru]aq2
]aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2
einbottle.ru]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[ur
]aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq
.ru]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[/
ru]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2a
actoringfee.ru]aq2
aq2aq2aq2
//gaffertape.ru]aq2
e.ru]aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[/u
eturn.ru]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[url
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[/ur
uate.ru]aq2
blings.ru]aq2
winding.ru]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[
oose.ru]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2
u]aq2
aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2aq2[
ru]aq2aq2aq2
Herbal Superstar
Posted 4/6/2018 6:57 PM (#222012 - in reply to #213018)

So whether your child is learning English for the very first time or is almost fluent, our unique approach will give them all the individual attention and opportunities they need to express themselves in a relaxed and supportive atmosphere. Cara Menyembuhkan Penyakit Hipertiroid Dengan Cepat & Alami
Herbal Superstar
Posted 4/22/2018 6:54 PM (#233180 - in reply to #213018)

You should have to produce your ***ignment free from errors, inconsistency and poor structure of sentences, for that you should carefully read your ***ignment number of times to promote clarity in your ***ignment Tanaman Herbal Untuk Mengobati Varises.

Edited by Herbal Superstar 4/22/2018 6:56 PM
Yumiki
Posted 9/7/2018 7:21 PM (#234153 - in reply to #213018)

New User

If there are many sad stories, share it with the people you trust. Sharing helps people get closer together and you also relieve some of that sadness.
happy wheels

Edited by Yumiki 9/7/2018 7:22 PM
valansa
Posted 9/27/2018 11:50 PM (#245579 - in reply to #213018)

Expert

500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050002000100010010025
audiobookkeeper.ru
cottagenet.ru
eyesvision.ru
eyesvisions.com
kinozones.ru
laserlens.ru
medinfobooks.ru
mp3lists.ru
spicetrade.ru
spysale.ru
stungun.ru
largeheart.ru