x

VFUN Message

VFUN Login history

You can check login success logs for the last 3 months.

Login date(UTC) Login IP
No login log exists for the last 3 months.

luminary

luminary
Game is running.
Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stoke City's Josh Tymon wins Championship Goal of the Month
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Miscellaneous -> Off-TopicMessage format

Nitani
Posted 9/24/2021 8:07 PM (#419362)
Subject: Stoke City's Josh Tymon wins Championship Goal of the Month

Regular

Stoke City defender Josh Tymon is the Sky Bet Championship Goal of the Month winner for August, receiving 66 per cent of the public vote.

Six players, five touches, imagination, vision, the subtlest of dummies, the deftest of flicks and an unerring low finish from Tymon made Stoke's team goal a thing of Potteries beauty.

Tymon said: "The goal against Forest was a fantastic team effort and I was fortunate to be the player who got to set the seal on such a great move.

Lead Sky Bet EFL Goal of the Month judge and Sky Sports Pundit Don Goodman said: "It is truly amazing having large crowds back in our football stadiums so they can witness stunning goals like this live once again.

"This goal was a thing of beauty, crafted quickly with fast, dynamic movement and brilliant one touch football, team goals don't get much better! Josh Tymon was the man on the end of the move and to get there, he had to show desire and once there, composure??e did just that."

Tymon beat off competition from West Brom's Alex Mowatt and Millwall's Jed Wallace.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
George44
Posted 9/24/2021 11:24 PM (#419372 - in reply to #419362)
Subject: Re: Stoke City's Josh Tymon wins Championship Goal of the Month

Regular

Have you noticed that European football has become much better after all the reshuffles in the leading teams? It was worth it and I?? glad I didn?? start betting in the mid-season. The best time to bet is right now. I am looking for a good bookmaker and check all the possibilities on 777score.com. Do you use this site for your sports hobby?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)