x

VFUN Message

VFUN Login history

You can check login success logs for the last 3 months.

Login date(UTC) Login IP
No login log exists for the last 3 months.
x

VFUN Message

VFUN Sign In

luminary

luminary
Game is running.
Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Best Websites to Learn SQL Online for FREE
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Miscellaneous -> Off-TopicMessage format

Nancystarkman
Posted 10/24/2021 4:14 AM (#421693)
Subject: Best Websites to Learn SQL Online for FREE

Regular

This is my selection of top websites that I've found to be useful to study and master SQL. There are numerous blogs, websites, and tutorials available on the web, but in the same way, it's difficult to locate reliable sources.

Because I am a sucker for locating excellent resources for learning technology, I will always save my most interesting discoveries. These sites are a few of them, and while certain are very common, such as Udemy and Coursera while others such as SQLZoo or SQLBolt are truly treasures. This site has the largest collection of online courses available, both paid and free. Online courses are an excellent method to master entirely new software or programming technique, you will also get a grasp of the basics in SQL or Databases.

The process of finding the best course can be an arduous task also because there are so many courses to choose from, and you're not certain of which instructor is the best or the course that meets your needs You must review reviews, watch previews and make a decision based on those. best website to learn SQL

If you were to recommend a course, The Complete SQL Bootcamp by Josh Portilla is the best course to master SQL. It's received on average 4.5 scores of more than 127,000 learners, which are truly impressive.

The only issue you'll notice is that the course isn't completely free however you can purchase it for a very low price, such as for less than $10 at Udemy's flash sale. This occurs regularly. The course also comes with certificates that prove you've successfully completed the SQL training, which you can add on your resume, and Linkedin profile.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
monk99
Posted 10/28/2021 3:53 AM (#421776 - in reply to #421693)
Subject: Re: Best Websites to Learn SQL Online for FREE

New User

Book full of thoughts and wisdom, this here is a tutoring book to teach parents the maze and golden key.?For the first time, the book proposes refreshing ways to be a good parent and how to make children grow up healthily.?Many simple and practical operating methods, as well as the perfect combination of theory and practice
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)