x

VFUN Message

VFUN Login history

You can check login success logs for the last 3 months.

Login date(UTC) Login IP
No login log exists for the last 3 months.
x

VFUN Message

VFUN Sign In

luminary

luminary
Game is running.
Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Russian norms in English translation
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Miscellaneous -> Off-TopicMessage format

Dayanisa
Posted 1/6/2022 3:56 PM (#459495)
Subject: Russian norms in English translation

Guys, I need help from those who have experienced the search for translators. In my case, I am interested in the translation of Rostechnadzor Order No. 531 dated 15.12.2020 from Russian into English. What will I have to pay in the end?
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Crazy lady
Posted 1/6/2022 4:05 PM (#459499 - in reply to #459495)
Subject: RE: Russian norms in English translation

Dayanisa - 1/6/2022 3:56 PM

Guys, I need help from those who have experienced the search for translators. In my case, I am interested in the translation of Rostechnadzor Order No. 531 dated 15.12.2020 from Russian into English. What will I have to pay in the end?

My advice to you is to seek help from a translation company. For example, you can find out about Rostechnadzor Order No. 531 dated 15.12.2020 in English at this LINK. I would like to point out right away that this is a complex translation, which is why you should look for good and reliable translators. I have, personally, turned to them for translation and I am pleased with the result. I think you will also understand and use the help of professionals.
Shooter
Posted 1/6/2022 4:09 PM (#459501 - in reply to #459495)
Subject: Re: Russian norms in English translation

Yes, it's a very difficult translation. That's why I wouldn't consider going to a translator through a private advertisement. I am also of the opinion that it is worth looking at the conditions of different companies, comparing costs, reviews and choosing the one that suits you best
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)