x

VFUN Message

VFUN Login history

View your successful logins for the last 3 months.

Login date(UTC) Login IP
You have no login history for the last 3 months.
x

VFUN Message

VFUN Sign In

luminary

luminary
Game is running.
Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

GoonZu Day - A server invaded
[Frozen]

Moderators: GZDilemma

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
Frozen    GZ Times -> Luminary EntertainerMessage format

GZRoze
Posted 9/16/2008 11:49 AM (#3747)
Subject: GoonZu Day - A server invaded

Finally, finally the big day was there: GoonZu Day! After days or even weeks of preparing, hunting, buying and saving the players had 24 hours to take full advantage of the 300% exp and manu bonus. As soon as the bonus tags popped up it was time to level and spam like crazy!

GoonZu Day had just been going on for an hour and everybody got the first surprise already. In a few minutes all players were dressed up with big Devil Wings. A preparation for the Dark Army attack maybe? In all towns people were spamming as fast as they could. Messages of MG and PG items kept popping up. GoonZu Day is a good day to become the proud owner of a special grade ^^ Gratz to all who got one!

Not just the PDs, also the hunters had a good day. The lovely level-up music kept sounding through the game. A record amount of candy and cake was used to get the last few % exp to reach that so-wanted level. Judging the number of congratulation subs that ran through game many players got that mission complete. Good job!

Leveling and manufacturing weren't the only things that could be done on GoonZu Day. There were also plenty of events to participate in. In Raccoon Paradise was not a single space left and the Pirates on the Ship were defeated so many times that it was impossible to count all pop-ups.

In the morning the server was surprised by a Town Invasion. An army of monsters and bosses tried to crash Louhan, but brave knights soon answered Louhan's call for help. The enemy was defeated and the defenders could take a pile of treasures home to their wife (or warehouse). In the afternoon another town was attacked, but here too the defenders got the victory. These were not the only attacks that day. Somehow the Dark Lord has always disliked GoonZu Day. As usual he tried to take over the server while everybody was celebrating. And as usual he didn't stand a chance against the players ^^ A few hours later DecaGM got himself into trouble while monsters were attacking the field. Luckily there were enough people to protect him.

The Dark Lord was defeated, but he still had a plan B. He let his soldiers sneak up on the Frozen Queen and kidnapped her without anybody noticing it. Luckily she managed to drop her bracelet and soon her guards found it. Quickly they warned the server, soon people rushed in from all sides of the world to help. The Dark Army dragged the queen from town to town, trying to kill her. Despite all the efforts of the brave knights, the Queen died near the Trade Port. In a last try the defenders managed to get her body back. They buried her with all honor and dignity she deserved.

The players hardly had time to rest from their last rescue mission. On the forum was posted a new quest: search the spots on the pictures and find a treasure! With the pictures in their hand people spread all over the world to search. Everybody wanted those secret treasures! And indeed, some were lucky to get them ^^

GoonZu Day was almost over. People were spamming their last items and trying to squeeze the last levels out of the 300% bonus time. Again they were surprised by a nice gift from the GMs. It was time to say goodbye... But! The Day was such a success, that is was extended by 2 full hours! Two more hours of playing before everybody could finally go to sleep. Tired and happy.

GoonZu Day was great!
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Ainy
Posted 9/17/2008 4:14 AM (#3776 - in reply to #3747)
Subject: Re: GoonZu Day - A server invaded

Veteran

Nice Jobe Rose ^^ BUT:
1.- 'DecaGM got himself into trouble while monsters were attacking the field. Luckily there were enough people to protect him'.----> we were not actually protecting him...we were sittin, eating popcorn and drinking soda while we watched the show...(LOL srry Deca, but we dun get to see a GM being attaked like that every day...u know we love you).
2.- Frozen Queen died like a thousend times...besides..she is a noob killer!!! Every time i go hunt to her chamber she whoops my butt...she is a bish T.T
3.- Gz day was a success, indeed...but dont forget that we got those extra hours cuz of the lag we had ending the day...
Post the good points, and the bad ones too...we will still like you ^^

*huggles Rose and hands some apple pie* <3
DecaGM
Posted 9/17/2008 7:06 AM (#3784 - in reply to #3747)

Regular

<p>watch your back Ainy.</p><p>Next goonzu day i will make sure you get some problems then i am the one watching and eating popcorn ^^</p><br />
Daddio
Posted 9/17/2008 11:18 AM (#3798 - in reply to #3784)

Regular

Deca, does this mean during invasions you guys are gonna stop nuking me? to this i say...NUUUUUUUUUUUUU....i love it when u guys spawn k's of mobs on me, except for when it lags me out and i cant get back on cuz of the error msgs XD jk havagreatday!!!
Jendro
Posted 9/17/2008 12:50 PM (#3806 - in reply to #3747)

Regular

ow ow ow... If Deca says he's trying hard next time... Be prepared :P
Legend tells of a Legendary GM without any mercy... DecaGM was it's IGN... In every town invasion he let everyone be slaughtered... And those who did survive (probably used Stinky Hotpots :P) were killed in the next Town Invasion...
Rekius
Posted 9/17/2008 1:39 PM (#3810 - in reply to #3747)

Elite Veteran

Woot!! rofl!! good thing i wasnt egged!!....but mayb i did when dreaming.....

WHO AGREES ON EGGING TARBIZ SAY "i"
Just to get LunaGM, HavocGM, ZabuGM, DecaGM, and other gms lolz!!!
-lures the gms out and steals equip- hahaha!! -pokes ainy and jendro-
yeeck!
Posted 9/18/2008 8:08 AM (#3875 - in reply to #3747)

Veteran

i love GOONZU DAY! ^^
Ainy
Posted 9/18/2008 8:02 PM (#3899 - in reply to #3784)

Veteran

DecaGM - 9/17/2008 11:06 AM

watch your back Ainy.

Next goonzu day i will make sure you get some problems then i am the one watching and eating popcorn ^^

LOL Bring it on bishhhh!!! LMAO *TACKLES DOWN N' HUGS* I WAS JOOOKKKKIIIINNNN well...a part of me was...the other part wasnt....anyways...i spent more time dead than alive in town invations, so u are more than welcome to come and watch me die ^^ see how nice i am...

*truly considering skipping next gz day* o.o

Edited by Ainy 9/18/2008 8:04 PM
Burrows
Posted 9/23/2008 4:17 PM (#4073 - in reply to #3899)

Expert

I'll keep you alive ainy XD
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Frozen
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)