x

VFUN Message

VFUN Login history

View your successful logins for the last 3 months.

Login date(UTC) Login IP
You have no login history for the last 3 months.
x

VFUN Message

VFUN Sign In

luminary

luminary
Game is running.
Announcements    |   Account     |    Guide     |     GoonZu    |     Downloads    |    Item Mall    |     G Coin
Luminary Forum
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Poll ... look at the ss before you vote :)
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   World of Luminary -> Angelet's Secret PhotoMessage format

... look at the ss before you vote :)
OptionResults
good?8 Votes - [33.33%]
bad?16 Votes - [66.67%]

The_Shadow_Inc
Posted 9/4/2009 10:54 PM (#64880 - in reply to #64872)
Subject: Re: ... look at the ss before you vote :)

Extreme Veteran

tsuchinoko - 9/5/2009 1:05 AM

don't both towns need to agree to the seige?

NO! it takes i think 3-5 days to setup though if i remember correctly
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Izzy
Posted 9/5/2009 3:48 AM (#64891 - in reply to #64324)

Extreme Veteran

Yeh 3 days prep time, We've seiged towns before and they havent realised till last minute xD
xXSossaXx
Posted 9/5/2009 6:30 AM (#64905 - in reply to #64891)

Expert

Izzy Wizzy ^.^
Pammi
Posted 9/5/2009 6:57 AM (#64909 - in reply to #64324)

Elite Veteran

This guy sounds like our Reborn.. Besides the fact that he didnt post a indept reason as to why he did it and why he is right.. Maybe they are brothers or something? lol....
SuzieQ
Posted 9/5/2009 8:03 AM (#64917 - in reply to #64872)

tsuchinoko - 9/4/2009 10:05 PM

don't both towns need to agree to the seige?

Nope! What would be the point in that?
Puddles
Posted 9/5/2009 1:29 PM (#64963 - in reply to #64324)
Subject: RE: ... look at the ss before you vote :)

Veteran

I think some of you just need someone to gossip about

And I have a long lost brother??? I should totally track him down.

As far as being hated, most of those who like to entertain me with their mis-guided hate are very similar to you water. They weren't involved in Kucha, don't know a thing about me and just can't help the blind hate. I've decided that if I wasn't there to hate, they'd just find something else, some people just can't be happy .

As far as those who have applied to Kucha recently and been turned away?....I can be selective and choose who does/does not join Kucha and unlike my "brother" I'm not compelled to explain my reasoning. This community is full of those who follow a "standard" of what is or is not acceptable, a standard they created themselves and is essentially an illusion.

Yes I changed my vote in Kucha, and yes kucha is now for the time being, small. No screenshot needed, no one is hiding anything. Some towns really need more active players as they get thinner by town openings...so your welcome .

xXSossaXx
Posted 9/5/2009 1:42 PM (#64969 - in reply to #64909)

Expert

Pammi - 9/5/2009 3:57 PM

This guy sounds like our Reborn.. Besides the fact that he didnt post a indept reason as to why he did it and why he is right.. Maybe they are brothers or something? lol....

I play zeus...
Rice even worse...
Reborn doesnt keep towns empty though *_*
xXSossaXx
Posted 9/5/2009 1:43 PM (#64970 - in reply to #64324)

Expert

Woot Im welcome in kucha :D lets join that **** :D
The_Shadow_Inc
Posted 9/5/2009 3:53 PM (#64986 - in reply to #64963)

Extreme Veteran

Puddles - 9/5/2009 4:29 PM
As far as being hated, most of those who like to entertain me with their mis-guided hate are very similar to you water. They weren't involved in Kucha, don't know a thing about me and just can't help the blind hate. I've decided that if I wasn't there to hate, they'd just find something else, some people just can't be happy .

no comment

As far as those who have applied to Kucha recently and been turned away?....I can be selective and choose who does/does not join Kucha and unlike my "brother" I'm not compelled to explain my reasoning. This community is full of those who follow a "standard" of what is or is not acceptable, a standard they created themselves and is essentially an illusion.

and the illusion is now a reality! This is why i havn't voted on this thread and won't! Reason I ain't part of kucha, and don't have plans to be.... so is not my concern!

gl with your new town Rice~
Waterbaby
Posted 9/5/2009 5:09 PM (#64992 - in reply to #64963)

Extreme Veteran

Puddles - 9/6/2009 4:29 AM

Yes I changed my vote in Kucha, and yes kucha is now for the time being, small. No screenshot needed, no one is hiding anything. Some towns really need more active players as they get thinner by town openings...so your welcome .

Listen here PERKY PUDDLES...

I was in Kucha not long ago, so many of my friends were in Kucha, so many after being kicked or left because it wasnt the same when you took over
were totally upset, and hey do you blame them !! Many Kucha ppl had been there for like EVER.

You should be banned or put out of kucha because that isnt acceptable in what your doing to that town.

Thats why we have guilds, so you can have your selective so called MATES join, not a TOWN.
No person, like yourself, should be able to take over a town and just have a handful of mates, or should i say bootlickers of yours in it.
How many bootlicker mates you have ...2 or maybe if your lucky 3.

Why isnt Askeroo enough for you...are you that miserable you have to upset the community because of this power rage your on.
The next thing we know you'll be taking over Almasha, then what, kick everyone out of there, have another ghost town.

I wish all the ppl that can seige you will, and do it many times , many many times.

Your the biggest dipstick i've come across with your sly methods of play, buying in real $$ accounts, being a previous goonzu who kept all the leaves, that
isnt what i would call *high five* for your gameplay, its a middle finger all the way.

The GM's should be checking you out very closely..
Puddles
Posted 9/5/2009 5:18 PM (#64994 - in reply to #64324)

Veteran

You have no idea what's going on in Kucha. Although your little opinions of what towns should be is entertaining, they are still just that, your opinion.

And bootlickers?.. You obviously don't know my friends lol.

Basically you are just guessing the worst, it's like your playing pin-the-tail on the donkey and they spun you too many times.

If we're lucky the gm's should be checking everyone, so they can catch those that break the rules. <Shrug> I don't break any.

We're going to be happy, we're going to do it in Kucha. You don't have to like it

Edited by Puddles 9/5/2009 5:20 PM
Lala
Posted 9/5/2009 6:36 PM (#65002 - in reply to #64992)

Expert

Waterbaby - 9/5/2009 8:09 PM

Puddles - 9/6/2009 4:29 AM

Listen here PERKY PUDDLES...

I was in Kucha not long ago, so many of my friends were in Kucha, so many after being kicked or left because it wasnt the same when you took over
were totally upset, and hey do you blame them !! Many Kucha ppl had been there for like EVER.

You should be banned or put out of kucha because that isnt acceptable in what your doing to that town.

Thats why we have guilds, so you can have your selective so called MATES join, not a TOWN.
No person, like yourself, should be able to take over a town and just have a handful of mates, or should i say bootlickers of yours in it.
How many bootlicker mates you have ...2 or maybe if your lucky 3.

Why isnt Askeroo enough for you...are you that miserable you have to upset the community because of this power rage your on.
The next thing we know you'll be taking over Almasha, then what, kick everyone out of there, have another ghost town.

I wish all the ppl that can seige you will, and do it many times , many many times.

Your the biggest dipstick i've come across with your sly methods of play, buying in real $$ accounts, being a previous goonzu who kept all the leaves, that
isnt what i would call *high five* for your gameplay, its a middle finger all the way.

Wow that was good.
The_Shadow_Inc
Posted 9/5/2009 7:43 PM (#65029 - in reply to #64992)

Extreme Veteran

If i recall right there is another town in gooznu with a person owning 10k shares i think its asran?? Why not tell the gm to look into that one then???
Whats the purpose of shares then, so many shares allows you to vote and call meeting, get 50% or more and get in the door you own the town for life, isn't that why people buy shares for oh and for divis
So you say, I get a town to myself I own 55% of the shares that I can't go in and kick people I don't like and why not I baught the shares I support town whats wrong with that??
Owning a guild and Owning a town are 2 different things

Says on the front of the website control your own fate, be king of kings, isn't that what goonzu stands for ???
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define%3A+king

nothing to check out if nothing to prove, where are the SS of all this usd buying????
Jelousy running here??

You should be banned or put out of kucha because that isnt acceptable in what your doing to that town
So I go and take over a town the gms should take me right out of town after spending usd on shares from IM sales how is that fair I make ndoors lots of many and they turn around and say to bad so sad you can't have that town, I don't see any rules being broken! It doesn't say in the TOS how a town has to be run!

I realize you are from Kucha, thats fine I am not so its not a concern for me I can see both sides here, but really do we all have to be children over what happens????

AND A SIDE NOTE!!!!!
Note: When Rice was running for Goonzu I told everyone not to vote him and pissed when he got it, yes he was running against me, and everyone says sore losser blah blah blah.... now look at what the future holds!
Guess who is laughing now??? If you voted for RICE for goonzu don't even bother coming here to even think about putting in your negative 2 cents or 10 cents or a dollars worth! Like Rice has stated before he don't bother with coming on and talking to people and wasting time with forums and in town chatting, he is busy out collecting mats selling them buying shares and selling leafs cough lol, and most of the replies i see are people who voted rice in!

that means you are a definition -->http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define%3A+hypocrite+

Nuff Said!

~theshadowinc~
gzjessikat
Posted 9/5/2009 8:25 PM (#65041 - in reply to #65029)

Elite Veteran

The_Shadow_Inc - 9/5/2009 7:43 PM

If i recall right there is another town in gooznu with a person owning 10k shares i think its asran?? Why not tell the gm to look into that one then???
Whats the purpose of shares then, so many shares allows you to vote and call meeting, get 50% or more and get in the door you own the town for life, isn't that why people buy shares for oh and for divis
So you say, I get a town to myself I own 55% of the shares that I can't go in and kick people I don't like and why not I baught the shares I support town whats wrong with that??

Says on the front of the website control your own fate, be king of kings, isn't that what goonzu stands for ???

nothing to check out if nothing to prove, where are the SS of all this usd buying????
Jelousy running here??

You should be banned or put out of kucha because that isnt acceptable in what your doing to that town
So I go and take over a town the gms should take me right out of town after spending usd on shares from IM sales how is that fair I make ndoors lots of many and they turn around and say to bad so sad you can't have that town, I don't see any rules being broken! It doesn't say in the TOS how a town has to be run!

I realize you are from Kucha, thats fine I am not so its not a concern for me I can see both sides here, but really do we all have to be children over what happens????

AND A SIDE NOTE!!!!!
Note: When Rice was running for Goonzu I told everyone not to vote him and pissed when he got it, yes he was running against me, and everyone says sore losser blah blah blah.... now look at what the future holds!
Guess who is laughing now??? If you voted for RICE for goonzu don't even bother coming here to even think about putting in your negative 2 cents or 10 cents or a dollars worth! Like Rice has stated before he don't bother with coming on and talking to people and wasting time with forums and in town chatting, he is busy out collecting mats selling them buying shares and selling leafs cough lol, and most of the replies i see are people who voted rice in!

Nuff Said!

~theshadowinc~

Wow that was good.
AnitsuEx
Posted 9/5/2009 8:31 PM (#65043 - in reply to #65041)

Elite Veteran

gzjessikat - 9/5/2009 11:25 PM

The_Shadow_Inc - 9/5/2009 7:43 PM

Jelousy running here??

AND A SIDE NOTE!!!!!

Nuff Said!

~theshadowinc~

Wow that was good.

NiCE

Edited by AnitsuEx 9/5/2009 8:32 PM
Waterbaby
Posted 9/6/2009 1:44 AM (#65083 - in reply to #64994)

Extreme Veteran

Puddles - 9/6/2009 8:18 AM
You have no idea what's going on in Kucha.

We all know whats going on in kucha ...NOTHING

And bootlickers?.. You obviously don't know my friends lol.

Oh you have so many friends....KUCHA IS CHOCA BLOCKA with them !!

We're going to be happy, we're going to do it in Kucha.

Well whoopie Frigging good for you...what are you going to do...play with yourself !!!
Waterbaby
Posted 9/6/2009 1:53 AM (#65085 - in reply to #65029)

Extreme Veteran

The_Shadow_Inc - 9/6/2009 10:43 AM

Jelousy running here??

AND A SIDE NOTE!!!!!

Nuff Said!

~theshadowinc~

EXCUSE ME !!! Just or your information i had to split my votes up between YOU and Outty. Rice wouldnt of been goonzu if you both hadnt of ran at the same time ...LOL
Another thing too Mr.Shadow...
I was in kucha just before the elections and most of them respected Rice...they thought he was a nice person..and yes i bet now everyone wishes they didnt
vote for him...but they did and look now...they all got stabbed in the back !!!
The_Shadow_Inc
Posted 9/6/2009 12:32 PM (#65148 - in reply to #65085)

Extreme Veteran

EXCUSE ME !!! Just or your information i had to split my votes up between YOU and Outty. Rice wouldnt of been goonzu if you both hadnt of ran at the same time ...LOL

I realize that, but I mentioned bout how most who have voted for rice have now not bothered replying see? I didn't say everyone here voted rice! I let outtie run once and din't step on it, but was promised that I could run next term and he wouldn't run, guess what a true friend that knows how to stab someone in the back! Was saposeto be me running and not him!

Another thing too Mr.Shadow...
I was in kucha just before the elections and most of them respected Rice...they thought he was a nice person..and yes i bet now everyone wishes they didnt
vote for him...but they did and look now...they all got stabbed in the back !!!

Guess my point has been made then!
The_Shadow_Inc
Posted 9/7/2009 1:19 PM (#65368 - in reply to #64872)

Extreme Veteran

ya to have it happen sooner, like I stated takes like 3-5 days, another person even said don't need to! takes 3 days so clears the amount of days it takes
valansa
Posted 3/30/2018 11:01 AM (#216836 - in reply to #64324)

Expert

50005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000100050010010010025
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
aq1091
valansa
Posted 10/3/2018 5:07 PM (#249003 - in reply to #64324)

Expert

50005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000500050005000100050010010010025
audiobookkeeper.ru
cottagenet.ru
eyesvision.ru
eyesvisions.com
kinozones.ru
laserlens.ru
medinfobooks.ru
mp3lists.ru
spicetrade.ru
spysale.ru
stungun.ru
largeheart.ru
lasercalibration.ru
laserpulse.ru
laterevent.ru
latrinesergeant.ru
layabout.ru
leadcoating.ru
leadingfirm.ru
learningcurve.ru
leaveword.ru
machinesensible.ru
magneticequator.ru
magnetotelluricfield.ru
mailinghouse.ru
majorconcern.ru
mammasdarling.ru
managerialstaff.ru
manipulatinghand.ru
manualchoke.ru
nameresolution.ru
naphtheneseries.ru
narrowmouthed.ru
nationalcensus.ru
naturalfunctor.ru
navelseed.ru
neatplaster.ru
necroticcaries.ru
negativefibration.ru
neighbouringrights.ru
objectmodule.ru
observationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ru
oceanmining.ru
octupolephonon.ru
offlinesystem.ru
offsetholder.ru
olibanumresinoid.ru
onesticket.ru
packedspheres.ru
pagingterminal.ru
palatinebones.ru
palmberry.ru
papercoating.ru
paraconvexgroup.ru
parasolmonoplane.ru
parkingbrake.ru
partfamily.ru
partialmajorant.ru
quadrupleworm.ru
qualitybooster.ru
quasimoney.ru
quenchedspark.ru
quodrecuperet.ru
rabbetledge.ru
radialchaser.ru
radiationestimator.ru
railwaybridge.ru
randomcoloration.ru
rapidgrowth.ru
rattlesnakemaster.ru
reachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.ru
rearchain.ru
recessioncone.ru
recorded***ignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ru
redemptionvalue.ru
reducingflange.ru
referenceantigen.ru
regeneratedprotein.ru
reinvestmentplan.ru
safedrilling.ru
sagprofile.ru
salestypelease.ru
samplinginterval.ru
satellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ru
scrapermat.ru
screwingunit.ru
seawaterpump.ru
secondaryblock.ru
secularclergy.ru
seismicefficiency.ru
selectivediffuser.ru
semiasphalticflux.ru
semifinishmachining.ru
tacticaldiameter.ru
tailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.ru
tapecorrection.ru
tappingchuck.ru
taskreasoning.ru
technicalgrade.ru
telangiectaticlipoma.ru
telescopicdamper.ru
temperateclimate.ru
temperedmeasure.ru
tenementbuilding.ru
ultramaficrock.ru
ultraviolettesting.ru
jobstress.ru
jogformation.ru
jointcapsule.ru
jointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.ru
juicecatcher.ru
junctionofchannels.ru
justiciablehomicide.ru
juxtapositiontwin.ru
kaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.ru
keepsmthinhand.ru
kentishglory.ru
kerbweight.ru
kerrrotation.ru
keyman***urance.ru
keyserum.ru
kickplate.ru
killthefattedcalf.ru
kilowattsecond.ru
kingweakfish.ru
kleinbottle.ru
kneejoint.ru
knifesethouse.ru
knockonatom.ru
knowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.ru
labeledgraph.ru
laborracket.ru
labourearnings.ru
labourleasing.ru
laburnumtree.ru
lacingcourse.ru
lacrimalpoint.ru
lactogenicfactor.ru
lacunarycoefficient.ru
ladletreatediron.ru
laggingload.ru
laissezaller.ru
lambdatransition.ru
laminatedmaterial.ru
lamm***hoot.ru
lamphouse.ru
lancecorporal.ru
lancingdie.ru
landingdoor.ru
landmarksensor.ru
landreform.ru
landuseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.ru
factoringfee.ru
filmzones.ru
gadwall.ru
gaffertape.ru
gageboard.ru
gagrule.ru
gallduct.ru
galvanometric.ru
gangforeman.ru
gangwayplatform.ru
garbagechute.ru
gardeningleave.ru
gascautery.ru
gashbucket.ru
gasreturn.ru
gatedsweep.ru
gaugemodel.ru
gaussianfilter.ru
gearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.ru
generalizedanalysis.ru
generalprovisions.ru
geophysicalprobe.ru
geriatricnurse.ru
getintoaflap.ru
getthebounce.ru
habeascorpus.ru
habituate.ru
hackedbolt.ru
hackworker.ru
hadronicannihilation.ru
haemagglutinin.ru
hailsquall.ru
hairysphere.ru
halforderfringe.ru
halfsiblings.ru
hallofresidence.ru
haltstate.ru
handcoding.ru
handportedhead.ru
handradar.ru
handsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ru
haphazardwinding.ru
hardalloyteeth.ru
hardasiron.ru
hardenedconcrete.ru
harmonicinteraction.ru
hartlaubgoose.ru
hatchholddown.ru
haveafinetime.ru
hazardousatmosphere.ru
headregulator.ru
heartofgold.ru
heatageingresistance.ru
heatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.ru
jacketedwall.ru
japanesecedar.ru
jibtypecrane.ru
jobabandonment.ru
valansa
Posted 4/29/2019 10:20 PM (#351208 - in reply to #64324)

Expert

????234.2????????Bett????????????SheiShei????????????[ur
/url]????OracFlutFlutSpir????????????????????????KenyKeny????Tesc????
Tesc
???????????
/url]
????????90
url]
9000????Auro????Wil
????
WilhLeno
url]

????????Neut????Maga????TaftSkinGuccPaleTOILJewe????JameTeanXVIIBouqBour????9002RecoDyraNeargunmLucrJohnHymnEhreHansThom
????WheeFELI????Niki????Jean????????IbizTimoPeti????????Stua????Zone????????????ZoneBarbWind????ZoneZone??????22Zone????
ZoneHapp????Tere????????????Loui????ProsMarrHonogettBodo????Gran????????????????RyutVIIILoisGiov????MantBariMilo????????
BekoBosc????Wind????FireFiesPETE????Wood9004MattMiniAVTOPatr????????Scan1151????Edit????Hell????FlooWindJeweLeveJoseRedm
Redm????BoziJohn????????????????Lans????????????Jewe????MargContParkEmil????????????ShooMikhDeum????????Ride????Martabso
????????????Tomb????30-3????????FootWind????????????Scar????????Adid????????????????Book????????????????????????BarbNero
????????3013????????Char????????????????????????
valansa
Posted 7/21/2019 5:32 AM (#380282 - in reply to #64324)

Expert

1850135.8BettPERFPERFJohn????????
707]????
????Team????[url
l]????XVII19601960????????????PunkTescTesc????NX10NX10TescJett????[
Jett
????????????[/url
]
????Lace
rl]

Tesc????????Davi????IrviTracYmca????????????PhotSett????????Jann????Quix????????TescAlba????
????VivaTranpoetDigiRobe??-3????????????Sado????FranPaliMatiSelaQuee????2040Nora????VoguPush
JameDaviELEGXVII????????HansZone????ModoZone3110SilvSandXVII????????????????????KeviZone????
????Zone????????KeepZoneZoneZoneZone????PaulMoniZone????Henr????RHIN????????1000??-0ZoneZone
ZoneMons????Char????WindMetaTekaChanTerr????????WWHo1031DOUG????AdriSQuiABL0????????????Germ
4403WitcEduc????????????????WindCappVisuWindBoscSiemEmanBoziBrig????????????????????????????
????????????XVII????????????????????Dari????????????????????Guil????????Rich????????????????
????????????????????????XVII?????????????-??????Jewe????????CallThom????????????????CharChar
Char????Slim????????MoleTour????????????????????????????Laur
valansa
Posted 7/23/2019 11:35 AM (#381717 - in reply to #64324)

Expert

????172.6MariNext[/ur
.ru]Mari
Next??????????
//filmzones.ru]????
????Shou????????????????KundKundTescPoin????[/url
ru]Poin
????????????????????????????????VIII????????[/u
????
????MitcVergVerg????????????CoveAlan????
url=http://getthebounce.ru]????

????Timo????????????West????Open????????????????????????????????Dove????????XVII????????????NikoELEG????ELEGFlasSideSela
Arri????????????Fran????IATA????????MickXVIIMODORoxy????RoxyModo????ElegVent????????ELEGZone????WingBarn????????????Fall
????????Zone????ZoneZoneZoneZonelsbkZone????ZoneZoneZoneZoneZone????Weit????ZoneZoneZone????????Zone????????????????Elec
????SOUMFredBookWindBookDesi????42003700Mist8969PlusNISS????????????Regg????????????????????????IsuzPowewwwmMistSupeMoul
????ChouURIN????????Rock????????????????????????????????????Myst????????????XVII????????WindValeScho????????????FELIOtis
Euge????OzzyRobe????????????GeneFeelInte????????????????????????????????????????????????Juli????449-????????????????????
????????Star????Word????????????????????????Drew
valansa
Posted 8/24/2019 4:02 PM (#401099 - in reply to #64324)

Expert

????????????????[/url
ru]????
???????????????
/filmzones.ru]????
????????????????????????????????????????????" target="_blank" title="http://galvanometric.ru]????????????????">http://galvanometric.ru]????????[/...
u]????????????????????????????????????????????????[/ur
???
????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 2 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)